AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this area that Dulce was kidnapped from have abandon houses that could be checked? Lots of people from the city and suburbs in/outside of Detroit are found in abandon houses.
I was thinking along similar lines earlier. I was thinking about checking the real estate listings for dense areas of empty properties. Your idea is more focused and sensible.

I know it has been ruled out but it was seen on video arriving inside the park area where Dulce went missing and was seen leaving after 4 minutes the same time Dulce went missing so I haven’t ruled it out.

That's fine but law enforcement has specifically stated that this vehicle is not involved. So if you believe it is, that is okay. However since they've been cleared by law enforcement I believe moderators have told us they are off limits for discussion here.

Last edited:
Remember guys not to post the tips that you have sent in to LE here. Please do report anything you think might be helpful, but don't post it here. We don't want people to know what has been reported and what hasn't. :)
Thanks for the reminder for everyone that doesn’t know I learned that quickly( im nor the smoothest ) ;)

A Red Chrysler Pacifica is a VAN that looks like an SUV and has a side sliding door.
https://blackburnnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Chrysler-Pacifica-02-1024x683.jpg
The red SUV/Van that was seen in the video coming into the park and leaving the exact time frame Dulce went missing.
A screen shot from the video.
View attachment 206727

Just trying to catch up, and though I will google... I'm kinda wondering, exactly how did LE rule this vehicle out? I've seen a few cases where we were told XYZ was ruled out, only to find out often decades later how very relevant that XYZ was, and how LE missed it at the time of the active investigation for some reason or other. The case that comes to mind here is the Wetterling case. They had interviewed Jacob's abductor some months after the abduction and somehow decided he wasn't the guy. If I'm not mistaken (and I need coffee, so I might be), but didn't LE also have the perp's tire tracks in that case, and somehow still rule out his car as being involved? I'm not saying they've screwed anything up here - just asking - how did they decide to rule this vehicle out?

I still haven't read anywhere in MSM that LE said the red van was in the park. Only that her brother pointed to the buildings when asked where she had gone and we assumed that the van was parked behind the building.

Also, the person who provided the description of the man and the van has never been identified by LE as being in the park, LE only has said that 24 people from the basketball court were interviewed. We have assumed from that information that a person (as described by the bb players) came to the playground, gestured to DMA to come to him, that he took her behind the buildings and put her into a red van and left.

LE and MSM has never said any of that have they?

How would the mother know if Dulce run to any strangers? Mother didn't witness the abduction.
Yes, but by then she would have known what the three year old said to her and to LE.
We don't know what he said, but police believe she was "lured" away and abducted.
It doesn't matter if she ran or walked slowly, that was just the way the mom described it. Imo

Just trying to catch up, and though I will google... I'm kinda wondering, exactly how did LE rule this vehicle out? I've seen a few cases where we were told XYZ was ruled out, only to find out often decades later how very relevant that XYZ was, and how LE missed it at the time of the active investigation for some reason or other. The case that comes to mind here is the Wetterling case. They had interviewed Jacob's abductor some months after the abduction and somehow decided he wasn't the guy. If I'm not mistaken (and I need coffee, so I might be), but didn't LE also have the perp's tire tracks in that case, and somehow still rule out his car as being involved? I'm not saying they've screwed anything up here - just asking - how did they decide to rule this vehicle out?
I'm guessing they spoke to the driver and found they had no connection to the case. It may have been someone dropping off or picking up their kids at the park.

They probably have several vehicles captured on camera that need to be investigated.

The only reason they had to make a statement about the SUV is because a news channel printed a story stating the SUV was used in the abduction and that authorities had released the video, which was innaccurate. Imo

I think she meant ran to a stranger. Not the act of running itself. So she doesn't understand why she ran to a stranger.

That was one of the first interviews from the same day Dulce went missing. I think when she first went missing they thought Dulce might of ran off. The Amber Alert didn’t come out until the next evening. IMO that’s why the mother said I don’t know why she just ran. JMO

That was one of the first interviews from the same day Dulce went missing. I think when she first went missing they thought Dulce might of ran off. The Amber Alert didn’t come out until the next evening. IMO that’s why the mother said I don’t know why she just ran. JMO
That makes sense. If she didn't know the details yet then it explains why she would say that. IMO

I still haven't read anywhere in MSM that LE said the red van was in the park. Only that her brother pointed to the buildings when asked where she had gone and we assumed that the van was parked behind the building.

Also, the person who provided the description of the man and the van has never been identified by LE as being in the park, LE only has said that 24 people from the basketball court were interviewed. We have assumed from that information that a person (as described by the bb players) came to the playground, gestured to DMA to come to him, that he took her behind the buildings and put her into a red van and left.

The red Van/SUV was caught on video entering the park and 4 minutes later exiting the park at the exact time frame that Dulce went missing.
Video del vehículo que se habría llevado a Dulce María

The red Van/SUV was caught on video entering the park and on video exiting the park 4 minutes later at the exact time Dulce went missing.

According to media reports, that vehicle, an SUV, has been investigated and found to be unrelated to the incident . From the statements made, I think this was just someone who happened to be near there at that time, but not at the spot where the kidnapping took place

I know it has been ruled out but it was seen on video arriving inside the park area where Dulce went missing and was seen leaving after 4 minutes the same time Dulce went missing so I haven’t ruled it out.
Driver probably came forward when realized it was them or video somewhere got license plate and driver cleared my guess.

That is still very rare. Most molesters have a type and a preference. Just like all people have a type and a preference, when it comes to sexual attraction. While there are some that will sexually gratify themselves with literally any breathing thing, that's rare.

While researching this, I was EXTREMELY upset to find that pedophilia, was a preference, has been removed from the DSM-IV as a mental disorder. WTF is wrong this version? There are so many things wrong with the DSM-IV but now this??? I'm horrified. So long as a person isn't acting on their thoughts, it's just a preference, like homosexuality or pansexuality? WHAAAAAT?!?!?!

This is truly disturbing. OT yet not. Children are missing & we’re going to start normalizing the desire to take them?!

The Neurobiology and Psychology of Pedophilia: Recent Advances and Challenges

Pedophilic D/O is DSM 5 code 302.2 and pedophelia was DSM IV- TR code 302.2

Yes this is so disturbing. Pedophillia is not a sexual orientation. It’s a crime.

Pedophilia and DSM-5: The Importance of Clearly Defining the Nature of a Pedophilic Disorder
“In the face of significant criticism of its inclusion in the DSM-5, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) has stated its intention to remove the term Pedophilic Sexual Orientation from the diagnostic manual.”
Continued...
“Experiencing ongoing sexual attractions to prepubescent children is, in essence, a form of sexual orientation, and acknowledging that reality can help to distinguish the mental makeup that is inherent to Pedophilia, from acts of child sexual abuse.”

This us what Epstein recently claimed about attraction to young girls. It’s a scary day when this thinking makes its way into medical diagnostic standards. Shame on APA. No credibility anymore imo.

I believe it was reported Dulce brother Manuel is the one who mentioned the mystery person motioned to Dulce to come here to him. Perhaps the same person who knocked the popsicle from his hand?

I’m not convinced all of the witnesses were necessarily the basketball players. In the below video where the officers/agents are walking the scene with what is believed to be witnesses -there is a small boy holding hands with law enforcement (face blurred) some assume it is Manuel. There is also a woman in a tie dye shirt (face blurred) -to me she seemed more of a mom type figure than someone that would have been playing basketball. Perhaps she was either picking up or dropping off to the park/basketball court and saw something?

I wonder if the areas Catholic Priests would be willing to receive tips from the community and then pass them on to LE. Would the community feel more comfortable passing on information to a Priest?
IMO that's a great idea! I think the community would be much more comfortable talking to a priest.

For that matter why not set up a hotline in a local church for people to call. Guarantee anonymity and let the priest be the go-between?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes