Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
And .... straight after the investigation into the photo meta data investigation was made public .... like Network 10 wont be outdone by The Australian.... IMO...

I think in retrospect the released the info on Abbott and then PS ...

If there is any competition going on, I think it is the other way around.

10News podcasts first started on June 23, 2019. The Australian podcasts started on July 22, 2019.

zx7.JPG
zx8.JPG

No idea why that information was released in regard to PS & the AVO? How long ago was that anyway, and how does it pertain to anything now i wonder?
I find the closed court hearing interesting though. Not sure why they would have to have a closed court hearing with PS? What are the reasons for that? Did he have sensitive information to tell that couldn't be addressed in open court for whatever reason and the Coroner needed further information from him privately?
I think we would all like to know the answers to that :)

Well, it was a 10News exclusive ... so who has been speaking with Lia Harris? We know FM has. And we can tell by the video in the link in soso's post (linked below) that Lia tried to follow up with Paul Savage.

Could go somewhat towards FGM knowing about the AVO, and perhaps helping the postal worker in some way.

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

I also wonder if PS and HS were estranged following the stalker incident but still living under the same roof. It's possible that HS had confided in FGM.

I also wonder if PS and HS were estranged following the stalker incident but still living under the same roof. It's possible that HS had confided in FGM.

Yes, I would like to know where Heather was that morning ... with her 'at times' being there. And how the stalking incidents and the AVO affected her - besides having to go to the post office to pick up all of their mail.

Then, of course, flowing on from that ... did Savage himself have any concealed anger towards FGM. That is why I keep wondering if FGM got herself involved in the matter somehow - as support, as a witness.

Yes, I would like to know where Heather was that morning ... with her 'at times' being there. And how the stalking incidents and the AVO affected her - besides having to go to the post office to pick up all of their mail.

Then, of course, flowing on from that ... did Savage himself have any concealed anger towards FGM. That is why I keep wondering if FGM got herself involved in the matter somehow - as support, as a witness.
I have often wondered 'why William' (as many others have before me...) and whether he/ his family were personally targeted.

Hadn't thought of this angle though.

BBM, But angry enough to abduct an innocent 3 year old child that had nothing to do with it? And do what with him exactly?
I find that dubious. IMO.

I have often wondered 'why William' (as many others have before me...) and whether he/ his family were personally targeted.

Hadn't thought of this angle though.

I have been thinking about it for a while.
Someone close. Someone who may have had something against one of the family, maybe blaming that person for helping to 'ruin his happy home life'.
Someone who knows the forest trails quite well. Someone who has direct routes into the forest from their home, with it edging right onto the forest.
Someone who knows who William is.
Someone who gets quite ugly when they get angry, judging by his reaction to media hounding.
Someone who got involved in the search, despite having an important care arrangement to keep with his brother.

And .... someone who Jubes exhibited reactions to their testimony.

Last edited:
BBM, But angry enough to abduct an innocent 3 year old child that had nothing to do with it? And do what with him exactly?
I find that dubious. IMO.

I find hypotheticals can exercise your brain into thinking outside the box.

It's a bit like the expression "leaving no stone unturned"

By thinking "what if" we might one day stumble upon the truth.

I have been thinking about it for a while.
Someone close. Someone who may have had something against one of the family, maybe blaming that person for helping to 'ruin his happy home life'.
Someone who knows the forest trails quite well. Someone who has direct routes into the forest from their home, with it edging right onto the forest.
Someone who knows who William is.
Someone who gets quite ugly when they get angry, judging by his reaction to media hounding.
Someone who got involved in the search, despite having an important care arrangement to keep with his brother.

And .... someone who Jubes exhibited reactions to their testimony.
Getting angry at media hounding is one thing, but to murder an innocent 3 year old child as a payback is quite something else IMO. Was he normally a violent person? And how well did he know any of the FF members? I would think his anger would of been more directed toward the post lady for taking out an AVO, and she was concerned enough to move away because of PS's persistence perhaps?
If i was looking at anyone it would of been TJ who had an explosive temper from what we saw when a reporter was trying to interview him. He comes across as being volatile and drinking as well which can make someone angry and violent, IMO. He did go back to his home drunk on the day WT went missing didn't he? He is also a convicted child SO.
The thing with PS's brother i have no idea what happened with that exactly?

Last edited:
I find hypotheticals can exercise your brain into thinking outside the box.

It's a bit like the expression "leaving no stone unturned"

By thinking "what if" we might one day stumble upon the truth.
Yeah the truth would be great and then we would have answers for sure in finding out what did actually happen to WT.

because both families have been cleared, the simpleast most likely scenario is a neighbour because in reality who else is going to be lurking there waiting just for william to appear at that random time, it happened so quickly and he disappeared, there was no scent of him, either at all, or beyond the driveway, the crime scene was contaminated at the beginning, so any early trails lost.
also i dont understand why bs was so publicly hounded for this, to now be almost cleared, unless there is a link somewhere, and now the focus is on ps and his sordid history dug up for everyone to see?

because both families have been cleared, the simpleast most likely scenario is a neighbour because in reality who else is going to be lurking there waiting just for william to appear at that random time, it happened so quickly and he disappeared, there was no scent of him, either at all, or beyond the driveway, the crime scene was contaminated at the beginning, so any early trails lost.
also i dont understand why bs was so publicly hounded for this, to now be almost cleared, unless there is a link somewhere, and now the focus is on ps and his sordid history dug up for everyone to see?

Do you remember yonks ago when Makara thought it had to be a neighbour? That would be the type of person with the greatest opportunity in such a narrow window of time.

Craddock has said the offender will be a sneaky, complex person.
Perhaps sneaky and complex enough to be stalking the postie, finding things out about her that she didn't tell him, denying his actions as more than a misunderstanding, while having a wife at home?

Sneaky and complex enough to give up an important commitment to his brother, to stay home and search for William, while not really searching for William?

When I suggest that Savage may have been angry with FGM, I am just looking for a reason. But there may well be other reasons. Changing behaviours as he got older. Complex desires.

Last edited:
Would be interesting to know how FGM got on with PS.
They had been neighbours for a long time, he didnt seem to get a mention when she was asked if any neighbours were suspicious.

Do you remember yonks ago when Makara thought it had to be a neighbour? That would be the type of person with the greatest opportunity in such a narrow window of time.

Craddock has said the offender will be a sneaky, complex person.
Perhaps sneaky and complex enough to be stalking the postie, finding things out about her that she didn't tell him, denying his actions as more than a misunderstanding, while having a wife at home?

Sneaky and complex enough to give up an important commitment to his brother, to stay home and search for William, while not really searching for William?

When I suggest that Savage may have been angry with FGM, I am just looking for a reason. But there may well be other reasons. Changing behaviours as he got older. Complex desires.
I think quite a few people have thought a neighbor could of done it because of such a narrow window of opportunity to take WT. Someone that had a very close proximity to that house and could see exactly what was going on and where people were right at that time to do such a thing.
So where does that leave Chapman's sighting of the vehicle he purports he was 100% sure had WT in it?

Would be interesting to know how FGM got on with PS.
They had been neighbours for a long time, he didnt seem to get a mention when she was asked if any neighbours were suspicious.
Maybe, PS was a friend of her deceased husband. Idk, where, but I read time ago, FGM's husband was screwing cars. That would attract neighbors with their cars perhaps/certainly.

I think quite a few people have thought a neighbor could of done it because of such a narrow window of opportunity to take WT. Someone that had a very close proximity to that house and could see exactly what was going on and where people were right at that time to do such a thing.
So where does that leave Chapman's sighting of the vehicle he purports he was 100% sure had WT in it?

IMO the very sad reality is that we cannot absolve / eliminate anyone re a level of responsibility in the hideous situation. ..I say 'a level' because who may have seen something, but not even recorded; seen something but dismissed; seen something but hiding; been involved but ...

My Gut doesn't tell me it's a random & opportunistic situation, but time will tell and someone will pay .. maybe by then we'll have far more appropriate & greater penalties !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg