Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

He probably sexually assaulted AB in that missing hour oct23 1130-1230, I read somewhere that the car crash came after the 12:30 i85 sighting at which point I would guess is the time she got shot.

Ugh, then I would think he must have taken her somewhere "close" within this time frame because I can't imagine this huge man being able to sexually assault her within her car...it looked to small to me. Maybe the Clarion motel?

I thought I read it in here! I'm new to the site and have no clue how to find where I read the information. I apologize. I could be "out right wrong" thinking I read there was evidence found in AB's car that linked DJ III to be in the car. Sorry.

I remember something being mentioned in an article about AF being in her car (see snip below with link). But I don’t remember anything about either of the DJs being in the car.

“In that phone call, it is alleged that Fisher, who had been arrested on unrelated warrants the previous day and was an inmate at the time, was extensively talking to an individual outside the jail about Blanchard’s disappearance. In said phone call, Fisher was personally implicated as having involvement with the aftermath of Blanchard’s disappearance, including having been in her car. Fisher reportedly warned the individual not to call the police, although the individual wanted to. Another suspect was also allegedly implicated in this same phone call.”
Technology that led to recoveries of Aniah Blanchard, Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney could help solve Alabama’s prison crisis - Yellowhammer News

In My Opinion...I feel DJ Jr. has/had the control over IY to do his dirty work for years! IY screwed up and acted under "impulse". He contacted DJ Jr. for help (I really screwed up boss) and DJ Jr. commanded/instructed his son DJ III to help with the mess IY got himself in! Which would explain why DJ III's prints (DNA?) were found in AB's car. When DJ III was being questioned and told about knowing he was in her car...spilled his guts. Trying to maintain all the initials bugles my mind...lol! I'm sweating here while I hit the submit button!
DBM

Last edited:
Ugh, then I would think he must have taken her somewhere "close" within this time frame because I can't imagine this huge man being able to sexually assault her within her car...it looked to small to me. Maybe the Clarion motel?
That or the back seat flips down on a honda crv giving the trunk and back of the backseat as a bed

The charge against Yazeed is capital murder because Blanchard was killed during the course of another felony crime, which in this case was kidnapping. Hughes declined to say when Blanchard was actually shot to death, nor would he discuss whether Blanchard was a crime of opportunity and what the suspect’s ultimate motive may have been.
"In the interests of public safety, I can say that the investigation has determined Ibraheem Yazeed to be the lone person responsible for Aniah’s abduction and her murder and he remains in the Lee County jail without bond,'' Hughes said. “Mr. Yazeed remains innocent of any charges against him until his guilt is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.”
"This case has shaken our community to its core, and I cannot say enough about how the Auburn Police Division—and every other agency involved in this case—responded to the report of Aniah’s disappearance,'' the district attorney said. “From its first moments, law enforcement moved swiftly and methodically to find Aniah’s abductor, her murderer, and her. The process of seeing justice done on behalf of Aniah and her family will not be swift, but it will be thorough.”
"It is my intention that the response to this horrific crime serve as a warning to anyone who believes they want to come to Lee County and engage in violent criminal behavior. You will be dealt with and the consequences will be severe,” Hughes said.
Capital murder charge filed in Aniah Blanchard’s shooting death

...kidnap and rape and, he had a place to quickly take her too
I totally missed DJ III DNA being in her car. Do you have a link? If DJ III DNA was found in her car, I wonder why he has not been charged with crime after the fact?
I remember something being mentioned in an article about AF being in her car (see snip below with link). But I don’t remember anything about either of the DJs being in the car.

“In that phone call, it is alleged that Fisher, who had been arrested on unrelated warrants the previous day and was an inmate at the time, was extensively talking to an individual outside the jail about Blanchard’s disappearance. In said phone call, Fisher was personally implicated as having involvement with the aftermath of Blanchard’s disappearance, including having been in her car. Fisher reportedly warned the individual not to call the police, although the individual wanted to. Another suspect was also allegedly implicated in this same phone call.”
Technology that led to recoveries of Aniah Blanchard, Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney could help solve Alabama’s prison crisis - Yellowhammer News

Thank you for this post. This is where I read the III was in the car! Duh me added to the story without realizing I had done so! I need to calm myself down and comprehend better! lol.

Last edited:
Just from the atmosphere here, I don’t think they’re leaving any stone unturned MOO. He was right, this has rocked our world. Most females I know, who before felt relatively safe to go anywhere, will barely leave their house at night. IMO I believe they know they have to get him bc crime from Montgomery has been steadily coming up here, and they want to set an example of what will happen to someone that tries to do that. Long story short, I believe that they know that they can’t get cute with any of this & they HAVE to have their ducks in a row to prove IY guilty. This is JMO from how I feel being in Auburn.
I appreciate you sharing your POV on the tone and mood in the Auburn area post Aniah’s kidnapping. I had wondered how the local community there was feeling since I think Auburn has always been viewed as a safe place to live/attend college...moo

I appreciate you sharing your POV on the tone and mood in the Auburn area post Aniah’s kidnapping. I had wondered how the local community there was feeling since I think Auburn has always been viewed as a safe place to live/attend college...moo
You’re welcome! One of my female friends doesn’t have a gun & since this happened, she won’t go outside at night without a knife, she refuses to stop by a gas station with her kid with her if she’s by herself at night...it’s just scary. I’m sure some of that will subside but it has put a lot of people on edge. I just know that if anything goes sideways & IY walks bc of a screw up, this community will not stand for it.

This is JMO...but I feel like it’s very interesting that AF & his attorney wanted the judge to grant him bail & when the judge did grant him bail at $50k, he stayed put. Maybe for a deal? & the fact that if others know he’s a snitch he’s safer where he is? Idk I just thought it was interesting...

As soon as they found her car the police were aware that she was probably shot and died. We were told by an Auburn police officer that he did not expect to find her alive because of the amount of blood found in the car and the bullet(s) that were in the car. I couldn’t post that here because it wasn’t publicly reported yet and was told to wait until they confirmed in the media that she was shot.

So sorry your community is so understandably shaken by this. (I feel on edge, and I am not even in your area.) Thankful there are so many concerned citizens there providing accountability to get justice for Aniah!
You’re welcome! One of my female friends doesn’t have a gun & since this happened, she won’t go outside at night without a knife, she refuses to stop by a gas station with her kid with her if she’s by herself at night...it’s just scary. I’m sure some of that will subside but it has put a lot of people on edge. I just know that if anything goes sideways & IY walks bc of a screw up, this community will not stand for it.

They must have a really strong pile of evidence to come out and clearly state that they’re going to go for the death penalty and that IY acted completely on his own re: the kidnapping and murder.

My hope is LE keeps Dave Johnson Jr. well tucked under their radar, as I strongly feel this is IY's crime "daddy". Think about it...who's been behind bailing out IY for all his past criminal activity? Maybe IY will turn and start talking once he is faced with the death penalty, outside of Montgomery County. I can't wait to actually hear IY speak...it will give me a better idea of whether he's a leader or a follower. Gosh, how I miss watching trials on TV.

This article from the Montgomery Advertiser makes it sound like AF and DJIII lived in the same home on Placid Drive (which, you are correct, appears to be a very short distance from where AB's car was abandoned). It emphasizes that "the younger Johnson"--that would be DJIII--"has not been charged with any crimes."
Maybe all three live there (?).
From the article I linked: "According to court records made public Tuesday, Auburn police and U.S. Marshals Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force members on Nov. 7 went to Johnson’s home on Placid Drive after receiving a tip that Yazeed had been there earlier in the day.
Investigators made contact with Johnson, who records state is the father of David Lee Johnson III, an “associate” of Yazeed. The elder Johnson told lawmen he had seen Yazeed earlier in the day but said he had left the residence with an unidentified female.
"
Or maybe DJ Jr just happened to be there at the time.

I am not sure that they would have been able to determine if Aniah was assaulted sexually ... due to the condition of her physical remains after 4 weeks of being missing.

That’s true, I didn’t consider that. Just wishful thinking hoping this sweet girl didn’t have to endure being raped in addition to everything else he put her through.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t ABs mom and stepfather say that they thought someone may have set her up or put IY in her path when they were on the Dr. Phil show? They mentioned they were privy to more evidence that they couldn’t discuss that caused them to feel that way. I wonder what they were referring to.

As soon as they found her car the police were aware that she was probably shot and died. We were told by an Auburn police officer that he did not expect to find her alive because of the amount of blood found in the car and the bullet(s) that were in the car. I couldn’t post that here because it wasn’t publicly reported yet and was told to wait until they confirmed in the media that she was

I mess up in my response...let's see what shows up.

As soon as they found her car the police were aware that she was probably shot and died. We were told by an Auburn police officer that he did not expect to find her alive because of the amount of blood found in the car and the bullet(s) that were in the car. I couldn’t post that here because it wasn’t publicly reported yet and was told to wait until they confirmed in the media that she was shot.
I was told this as well pretty soon after they found her car from someone who saw the crime scene (about the amount of blood & bullet hole/casings - I cant remember which). Did I miss something tho? I didn’t think that it was officially released about what was found in the car besides blood? Maybe I missed that... Do you have a link for the part about bullets in the car?

Maybe all three live there (?).
From the article I linked: "According to court records made public Tuesday, Auburn police and U.S. Marshals Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force members on Nov. 7 went to Johnson’s home on Placid Drive after receiving a tip that Yazeed had been there earlier in the day.
Investigators made contact with Johnson, who records state is the father of David Lee Johnson III, an “associate” of Yazeed. The elder Johnson told lawmen he had seen Yazeed earlier in the day but said he had left the residence with an unidentified female.
"
Or maybe DJ Jr just happened to be there at the time.
The article does make it sound like both Johnsons and AF lived in the same home. Or, they lived together but were seen at the elder Johnson's home.

I'm really hoping the evidence AF disposed of was the gun and that they have recovered it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back