Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all of the above. But Tammy stated it was a guy in the FB post and he ran round the back. So where the heck did he go? Unless he was a neighbour and jumped the fence or hid behind an outbuilding. Tammy posted it to warn others but noone else has been targeted.

I'm looking at the house using Google Earth street view. It looks like other than a few outbuildings there isn't really anything for at least a half mile going behind the house. Going north it is about a half a mile before there is any building on their side of the street. Circling around the house and crossing a road to the south there is another house with some outbuildings which might be good to hide behind. That's the only way I can see someone having anything to hide behind. I could see someone potentially escaping that way. Of course that assumes that land behind or north of the house wasn't planted with something tall enough to be useful for hiding. I'm not sure what the odds of that are given the place and timing.

I live in Hawaii. The background is exactly what it looks like in a developed area like Princeville. The Norfolk pines are a dead giveaway. They also appear to be on a golf course so given the shape of the pool it shouldn't be too hard to find the exact location in google maps. But I doubt knowing that would add anything.

Cool. So that would seen to indicate she was visiting a friend of hers in Hawaii for that month or the friend was visiting her. That you mention the pines specifically is interesting since they're what made me suspicious. I guess Hawaii isn't all palm trees and pineapple after all. :)

I'm looking at the house using Google Earth street view. It looks like other than a few outbuildings there isn't really anything for at least a half mile going behind the house. Going north it is about a half a mile before there is any building on their side of the street. Circling around the house and crossing a road to the south there is another house with some outbuildings which might be good to hide behind. That's the only way I can see someone having anything to hide behind. I could see someone potentially escaping that way. Of course that assumes that land behind or north of the house wasn't planted with something tall enough to be useful for hiding. I'm not sure what the odds of that are given the place and timing.

it is pasture land
Just short grass

Here’s the post from Tylee’s friends mom where she talked about Charles paying for her daughter to go visit Tylee in Hawaii over Spring Break.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Actually, according to that post, it looks like Joseph Ryan (not Charles Vallow) paid for that friend to go to Hawaii.

"Before the molestation threats started, Tylee's father generously paid for my daughter's plane ticket to go visit Tylee in Hawaii over Spring Break."

She also explains that Joseph Ryan was finally given custody of Tylee and that is when Lori et al. moved to Hawaii. They packed up in five days and were gone (sounds familiar). According to that poster, Lori did not want to pay child support to Joseph Ryan.

I think a lot of people are confusing Joseph and Charles. I think Alex attacked Joseph outside of court, not Charles (as has been previously stated). I could be wrong, however, so .... <moo>....

D - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

The reason I believe that Tylee was the one living in Hawaii is because the mom of one of her friends posted here and told us that Charles paid (at Lori's request no doubt) to fly the friend to HI for a visit to keep Tylee happy while she was there. I tried to find the post about it but can't find it now. Gray Hughes might have talked about that too. I'm not sure.

I remember that post, but not what she said the timing was.

Can someone clarify what year Lori moved with the kids to Hawaii? I had 2016 down in my notes (from GH video) but Tylee's Twitter shows her there in 2015 (her friend came to visit her and then she posted she was going to miss her). Tylee Ryan (@tyleearyan) | Twitter
Was 2016 when they came back from HI? TIA.

Hello! This is my first post on WS, so I apologize if I make any missteps.

While I do not have an exact date for when they moved to Hawaii, I did come across the following December 2016 high school newsletter online that lists a “Ryan, Tylee” on the Principal List (4.0+) for freshmen.

http://kapaahighschool.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PCNC-Connection-Dec-2016.pdf

I searched the Kapa’a Middle School digital newsletters for 2015/2016 that were available online and could not locate Tylee’s name in any of the honor roll lists. That being said, she may have never been enrolled in that middle school.

It is MOO that this information would suggest that she had moved there after (or late during) the spring semester 2016 but before (or early during) the start of the fall semester 2016. Tylee changed her Facebook profile picture to a more “tropical” photo on June 20, 2016, which seems to fall in that timeframe.

This does at least show that they were likely there through the end of 2016.

Edit to add “Facebook”.

While I do not have an exact date for when they moved to Hawaii, I did come across the following December 2016 high school newsletter online that lists a “Ryan, Tylee” on the Principal List (4.0+) for freshmen.

http://kapaahighschool.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PCNC-Connection-Dec-2016.pdf

I searched the Kapa’a Middle School digital newsletters for 2015/2016 that were available online and could not locate Tylee’s name in any of the honor roll lists. That being said, she may have never been enrolled in that middle school.

It is MOO that this information would suggest that she had moved there after (or late during) the spring semester 2016 but before (or early during) the start of the fall semester 2016. Tylee changed her Facebook profile picture to a more “tropical” photo on June 20, 2016, which seems to fall in that timeframe.

Edit to add “Facebook”.

Or she may not have been on the honor roll in middle school.

At least according to the post from the friend I thought she was said to be homeschooled in Hawaii. Would a homeschooled student living in the area show up on the honor roll?

Edit to add “Facebook”.
Welcome @Countem!

Great work! Putting this timeline puzzle together is complicated!

Or she may not have been on the honor roll in middle school.

At least according to the post from the friend I thought she was said to be homeschooled in Hawaii. Would a homeschooled student living in the area show up on the honor roll?

True, though I find it hard to believe that a student with a high school freshman 4.0+ GPA would not show up in any of the honor roll classifications during her last year in middle school unless she was not enrolled in that middle school or, as you suggest, was homeschooled.

An interesting note is that she is no longer on the list the next semester (spring 2017). Was that because she moved back to Arizona during that time?

http://kapaahighschool.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/PCNC-Connection-March-2017-2-1.pdf

Tylee being home-schooled was disputed by another Lori's friend who posted here. It might be she was home-schooled at times and gone to school at other times.
As far as I can tell, Tylee was already in Hawaii in 2015 per her twitter.

True, though I find it hard to believe that a student with a high school freshman 4.0+ GPA would not show up in any of the honor roll classifications during her last year in middle school unless she was not enrolled in that middle school or, as you suggest, was homeschooled.

An interesting note is that she is no longer on the list the next semester (spring 2017). Was that because she moved back to Arizona during that time?

http://kapaahighschool.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/PCNC-Connection-March-2017-2-1.pdf

Maybe her grades tanked and she was no longer on the honor roll? I doubt that though...

Didn't the stun gun incident and 18 month jail sentence happen in Texas ? This case is messy and wild......moo
I have not found it there. Per the story it is alleged to have happened at a courthouse. The working assumption I have is that it would be in a county where custody related cases were on-going. So, in Texas, that would be one of Hays, Travis, or possibly Bexar. Yet there are no criminal cases I could find there. In terms of Arizona, if you find the custody cases in Maricopa County you find a docket entry related to "foreign" activity out of Texas. "Foreign" is used to refer to any jurisdiction in another state where an existing action or agreement already exists. So, it seems that the move to Arizona doesn't come about until 2011 and therefore the alleged stun gun incident should have occurred in Texas based on how long ago the alleged incident occurred. As for the Pinal County criminal charge it would seem to be unrelated because there were no custody activities that I could find there.

For me, it makes the story questionable or at least that the person telling it doesn't have the correct information.

Naturally, I could be missing something.

Lori got a ticket for using her cell phone while driving on 21 July 2016 so we know she was living in Kauai at the time
http://jimspss1.courts.state.hi.us:8080/eCourt/ECC/CaseSearch.iface

Edit to add “Facebook”.

Great finds! I have not seen either of these records before.
Welcome to Websleuths @KonaHonu and @Countem

Was any long distance travel involved? I can imagine Lori brainwashing him into believing that her husbands were abusive to her or the children, but to go after a stranger's wife is another matter IMO.
Delete

Last edited:
I have not found it there. Per the story it is alleged to have happened at a courthouse. The working assumption I have is that it would be in a county where custody related cases were on-going. So, in Texas, that would be one of Hays, Travis, or possibly Bexar. Yet there are no criminal cases I could find there. In terms of Arizona, if you find the custody cases in Maricopa County you find a docket entry related to "foreign" activity out of Texas. "Foreign" is used to refer to any jurisdiction in another state where an existing action or agreement already exists. So, it seems that the move to Arizona doesn't come about until 2011 and therefore the alleged stun gun incident should have occurred in Texas based on how long ago the alleged incident occurred. As for the Pinal County criminal charge it would seem to be unrelated because there were no custody activities that I could find there.

For me, it makes the story questionable or at least that the person telling it doesn't have the correct information.

Naturally, I could be missing something.
You might try Comal County in your research. It is right in between Travis and Bexar counties.......moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann