Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
The press arrived but were too late to catch his ponytail or Rena's fur
Once again, I am pages behind, desperately trying to catch up, but I am INFURIATED by the quotes in this article! I know of the spin by DA, but this is egregious, as I have seen completely different wording reported elsewhere.

Quotes according to DA/HC:
"A family court system bleeding the estate of Gloria Farber..."
"...to publicly release the family relations study in the family case;"

Quotes in other sources (BBM):
"Lawyers and so-called professionals bleeding the estate of a feeble old woman, Gloria Farber..."
:...to publicly release Jennifer´s medical records and psychiatric evaluations..."
Sources: Family defends Fotis Dulos in new statement following his death
’Fotis Was No Killer’: Family of Fotis Dulos Releases Statement
Family of Fotis Dulos says they feel 'let down' by the state following his death

Those are just a couple of examples. The changing of those word choices COMPLETELY changes the tone of those sentences. DA/HC are putting their own positive PR spin on the family's statement, and it is absolutely deplorable IMO.

I've tried so hard not to write them off as a source, but after this, I don't think I can bring myself to take them seriously.

MOO.
totally agree. But don’t worry. EVERYBODY knows his family is as nuts as FD was. So try your best to ignore their nonsense. They will go away

I hope Atty Colangelo looks at putting an approved list of surety companies in place as based on the 50 pages we have seen, this entire transaction looks to have been a sham.

I hope this transaction is evaluated and AC is fully held accountable for her role in this situation.

Can you maybe explain how AC and PI are connected, in simple terms?

Is she acting in a professional capacity as an agent for FD? Would this require some sort of contract or payment by him to her?

I’m not understanding the connection ?

Or why she might have signed that check for $1000 which was FD’s cash responsibility.

I fr
Norm has probably been busy today and hasn't had time to write the story for DA. Breaking headlines in the morning??

I frankly think Coangelo kindly put to bed any possibility of FD's innocence. Did they have to finally accept it? Not sure, I think they seem capable of staring straight at a video of FD in the act and claiming it's a fake, a cheat, not possible, not the great FD, but I also think Coangelo may have done them a courtesy and said look, we have a mountain of evidence, see for yourself that he did this.

dbm
Sadly he probably just stopped for dinner.....we can only hope that this will be over shortly and the Greek Family depart for their sunny land quickly!

MOO
MOO maybe the were told that there was enough evidence for GF to sue the estate of FD for the wrongful death of FFd.
MT hasn’t squealed yet?! Can you imagine throwing your whole life away....just to be replaced with a look alike?

Live as a look alike ,,,

Can you maybe explain how AC and PI are connected, in simple terms?

Is she acting in a professional capacity as an agent for FD? Would this require some sort of contract or payment by him to her?

I’m not understanding the connection ?

Or why she might have signed that check for $1000 which was FD’s cash responsibility.

Can you maybe explain how AC and PI are connected, in simple terms? IDK. The only connection I can see to both would be Fd and Atty. P. AC has engaged Atty. P. now so clearly she believes she needs criminal representation but we don't know if its related to the bond or some other role she played in Fd life. Stay tuned I guess on this one!

Is she acting in a professional capacity as an agent for FD? The application was in her name as an individual and not as an agent for Fd or any other company. Would this require some sort of contract or payment by him to her? You mean if there were a 'side deal' between friends? Sure, there might have been some side deal but I doubt you would write it down if what you were doing was possibly not legal?!?! IDK, nothing on that bond made sense.

I’m not understanding the connection ? IDK, we are trying to figure it out as it appears that the issues surrounding the bond WON'T be discussed by Atty. P. or Atty Colangelo. I am still researching this situation but I have to admit to being confused how that package was accepted by Atty Colangelo. My suspicion is that the size of the bond surprised Atty. P. and so left Fd scrambling to put together the necessary cash and collateral (which he didn't have which is why AC was dragged in and Atty. P. PI). It sounds like Atty. P. might have been expecting a bond in the range of $2-3 million or possibly $4 million and so was shocked and unprepared for the $6 million. So, they had to scrape together a group of people to help out Fd and it was a messy process it sounds like. Will report back if I find anything more out.

Or why she might have signed that check for $1000 which was FD’s cash responsibility. IDK. I agree with all the folks here that looked at the signatures and were confused. IMO the signature on the Fd check DIDN't look to be his signature.

MOO

If the case proceeds with MT, she’s just going to say that she had no idea what was in those bags. I don’t know if the state can prove that she knew. Any ideas if this can be proven? She’ll get away with a minimum sentence. Of course, just my opinion.

I know. She could have garnered sincere sympathy for the loss of her brother had she not have denied the facts of the case so far and then go on to blame the public for causing him despair.
IMO

Oh dear, WS translation needed again:

Family statement:

It was immediately very apparent that we could not afford a CT internment.

A simple quiet burial with only family in an unmarked, except by our hearts, grave is out of the question.

Its better we go back to Greece where the children he loved so much can’t easily visit his grave.

The Farber money was laundered to us but we are using it and since Fotis killed the cash cow we are just going to scatter him in the garden anyway.

We were all super worried that the estate of GF was being depleted before Fotis got all his share he reckoned was coming to him that is in addition to all other holdings that he figured was his because, well, just because. We all loved the Farber’s money so much.

We heard CT was corrupt how did it come to this that a good looking, athletic Greek man was going to pay for his crime!?​

NP:

I’m not coming off of any funds for Fotis’s burial as he so rudely cut short this debacle by murdering himself too depriving me of future earnings for my circus act.​

All IMO
:p:D:p:D:p:D

Think about it MT. You were replaced by a younger, better connected version of yourself. Barely a mention in Lover Man's suicide note, after all you did for him. You helped disposed of his murdered wife, lied, and lied to the LE for him. All that you did, tisk tisk. Losing the ability to see you own child. Losing child support. What does FD do to you to repay your loyalty? He kills himself, and leaves you and KM to swing in the wind. Doesn't even say he's sorry to you in suicide letter, like he did to the "new" you. So sad, but you know what, you keep your mouth shut. Cause FD counted on that, what a good little Co conspirator. You keep silent, OK girl?!

Think about it MT. You were replaced by a younger, better connected version of yourself. Barely a mention in Lover Man's suicide note, after all you did for him. You helped disposed of his murdered wife, lied, and lied to the LE for him. All that you did, tisk tisk. Losing the ability to see you own child. Losing child support. What does FD do to you to repay your loyalty? He kills himself, and leaves you and KM to swing in the wind. Doesn't even say he's sorry to you in suicide letter, like he did to the "new" you. So sad, but you know what, you keep your mouth shut. Cause FD counted on that, what a good little Co conspirator. You keep silent, OK girl?!
OUCH !!!!!

If the case proceeds with MT, she’s just going to say that she had no idea what was in those bags. I don’t know if the state can prove that she knew. Any ideas if this can be proven? She’ll get away with a minimum sentence. Of course, just my opinion.
She can say she didn’t know what was in those bags - and perhaps she was intentionally shielded from certain specific details by design - but would have more credibility with anything she might now say if she hadn’t been caught telling so many lies and thus obstructing the pursuit of justice. IMO there is no logical explanation for her not being truthful to law enforcement when offered the opportunity multiple times over multiple months other than that she was a conspirator with something to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa