Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, have to chime in here and say that while MT might have been weaker than Fd she learned quickly what Fd wanted her to do and she did it with no question.

I truly can't think of anything that happened in this case without BOTH Fd and MT. Fd showed that when he didn't have a sidekick and someone to 'build him up' that he was reduced to answering random texts from creeps like Brad Regallia! Nope, I think MT and Fd are different sides of the same coin and she was masterful in giving him precisely what he wanted ALWAYS and she did it in a way that JFd simply wasn't wired to do IMO. IMO there is no 'right or wrong' in the brains of Fd and MT and this is what made them such a DANGEROUS couple. There were no boundaries and a weak minded amoral character like MT will simply fuel the Fd revenge fantasies endlessly and even continue to build on them as she was fuelled by the same jealousy, envy, and yes hate for JFd that Fd had and on top of that there was great entitlement too IMO. MT felt entitled to her relationship with Fd and was no doubt angry that JFd was keeping her from getting what she wanted easily.

IMO its always interesting to watch how predators 'play' with their prey and how sometimes its this process of playing with their prey that gives them joy and satisfaction vs the actual kill. My sense of BOTH Fd and MT was that they plotted and schemed and enjoyed the process of keeping Fd away from his children for 10 months because it meant that the children were no doubt effectively 'weaponised' against their mother that would give up her life to protect them!

So, the zero affect, cold, calm, air kiss blowing, teary eyed 45 year old mother of 1 that can't support herself that we are now faced with seeing being tried for Conspiracy to Murder JFd is truly a piece of work but I also believe she is a monster with no remorse, no shame, no caring and absolutely unable and unwilling to tell the truth ever.

So, no, I don't think MT is weak, I just think she is someone with little self control, no feeling and no moral compass as she could have left at any point and frankly never had to move to CT in the first place as Fd was years and years away from being able to be 'free'. Nope. MT just cares about MT and getting her needs met and in her own way she is a street fighter and pitbull. I think that JFd read the shortcomings of MT perfectly and this is why she fought so hard to keep her 5 children away from the world of MT. The other sad thing was that Fd was smart enough to see what MT was and how she would enrage someone like JFd and the way I think we know this is that Fd replaced MT in a heartbeat with someone who might have shared physical similarities to MT but had much more in common with JFd.

Yep, revenge is a funny thing to watch play out and I think both MT and Fd are masters of the game!

MOO
Just want to make clear that you are preaching to the choir. FD and MT were the Perfect Storm! Had an MT in my own life. Not cutting her any slack.

She is a very difficult person to understand. I feel like I "get" the toxic manipulative charm of Fotis. Michelle Troconis, not so much.

IMO its not as intuitively obvious to 'get someone' that is simply a 'ghost' for lack of a better description. MT for lack of a better description is simply an 'empty being'. Nothing there and a perfect foil for someone like Fd. But, this doesn't mean she is weak or that she isn't dangerous. Nope. IMO is a predator. She is a predator of other peoples husbands and boyfriends and possessions and she is motivated solely by what feels good and what makes her feel safe which IMO is money and the more of it the better. In the world of MT IMO, GREED IS GOOD!

These folks have no moral core and are all about 'whatever works' or 'whatever feels good' and so they morph into whatever they need to survive and cope in the relationship that they happen to be in.

But, make no mistake, these folks aren't weak and in their own way IMO they are quite dangerous because they have no boundaries and are willing to do whatever it takes, including masterminding possibly a murder, to get what they want or what they believe might make them feel better.

These people IMO are hollow with nothing inside. We have seen no remorse, interest, zero affect etc. from MT and that simply is who she is and how she rolls as she doesn't give a [REDACTED] about anyone else other than herself. Its simply that she doesn't give a [REDACTED] about anyone else other than herself and how she feels and IMO that was why we saw her crying her faux tears in Court in October when it was clear she had been replaced by AC and MT was sadly having to be bothered by being in Court being charged yet again.

If you go back to the brilliant pictures that the Daily Mail took at 4Jx when LE showed up to take Fd and MT to Litchfield for DNA testing to me they were quite telling. Who did we see talking and interacting and directing LE? Was it Fd? Nope, IT WAS MT! MT was front and center dealing with LE that day and we saw Fd hanging back and crossing his arms and possibly trying to hide his anxiety and poison ivy. Those pictures IMO told us a lot about the Fd/MT relationship and how Fd defined the role of MT and how she stepped up and filled it. Nope, I think we saw co-dependancy on a whole new level in those photos and I think the relationship between these 2 co-conspirators was such that each knew what the other was thinking and MT knew at all times what she had to do to keep Fd in line and how she was to meet his demands and expectations.

MOO

Last edited:
Just want to make clear that you are preaching to the choir. FD and MT were the Perfect Storm! Had an MT in my own life. Not cutting her any slack.

Haha! Nope, I know when someone needs to 'school us all' on the characteristics of the narcopath that you are quite simply 'the best'! I consistently underestimate them and you ALWAYS bring us back to center and focus us where we need to be. Much appreciated BTW as I struggle mightily with the narcopath headset.

I look forward to seeing your Bestseller on Amazon!

"Everything you wanted to know about the Narcopath in Your Life but were too afraid to Ask by Someone that had Sadly Lived IT!

Lived and Written by: BELLA VITA!!!!

MOO

In thinking more about Michele Troconis I was going through my list of open questions and I wondered if we know any more about the death of her twin brother (I believe)?

Did this death happen when she was 15?

How did the death impact her and her family?

Did she see the death happen and what were the circumstances?

Did she have any role in the death or advance notice?

Was the death of her twin tied in any way to her parents sending her away when she was 15?

This experience I would think would be trauma filled for anyone but I wonder how it impacted Michele Troconis?

When watching MT I am always stuck by absence of affect and so I wonder greatly if she has the capacity of emotion or empathy and when she said she, "...wasn't cleaning Jennifer" was their any emotion in that statement other than basic statement of fact with no appreciation of the horror that such a statement would generate in most thinking and feeling fellow human beings?

MOO

Another memorial to Jennifer Dulos has appeared at Reservoir #6 in West Hartford. Area has been the subject of searches by state police. Despite internet rumor to the contrary —there are no official reports of any significant findings here.@FOX61News
Matt Caron on Twitter
Good to see that Matt Caron and FOX61 are "ON IT" and dispelling internet rumours!

MOO

In thinking more about Michele Troconis I was going through my list of open questions and I wondered if we know any more about the death of her twin brother (I believe)?
Did this death happen when she was 15?
How did the death impact her and her family?
Did she see the death happen and what were the circumstances?
Did she have any role in the death or advance notice?
Was the death of her twin tied in any way to her parents sending her away when she was 15?
This experience I would think would be trauma filled for anyone but I wonder how it impacted Michele Troconis?
When watching MT I am always stuck by absence of affect and so I wonder greatly if she has the capacity of emotion or empathy and when she said she, "...wasn't cleaning Jennifer" was their any emotion in that statement other than basic statement of fact with no appreciation of the horror that such a statement would generate in most thinking and feeling fellow human beings?
MOO
Don't know how the death affected MT. Everyone is different. My sister passed away from cancer at age 18. I was 17 months older. During her illness which lasted 10 months, I became a different person. I went crazy and impulsive knowing that life could end at anytime no matter how careful or good I was. I lived for the moment. I still do in a way. The greatest risk brings the greatest reward. It's very scary as a young person. My father blamed himself. Nothing was ever talked about. It's all very interesting and really does affect your life but morals are already in place by age 15. You had morals by then or you didn't. MOO.
ETA: My parents had very high morals. Doesn't seem that way with MT family. I would have been disowned for moving in with a married guy with 5 kids. Definitely disowned for Albany Ave. On the other hand, a guy I went all thru school with came from a terrible family and he became a police officer and later on, a lawyer. It's always a choice.

Last edited:
Really good book about what happens in one family when one of a pair of twins dies:

The Other by Thomas Tryon

and the movie, screenplay by Thomas Tyron, the novel's author:

The Other (1972) - IMDb

The book is terrific, I've yet to see the movie but will check Netflicks.

Family dynamics: three daughters, one son, and the only son passes away as a child/youth?

IMHO that's going to impact a family. Yup. Whether from illness or accident, that's a game-changer.

Maybe someone can sniff out an obituary & likely translate from Spanish?

The whitewash story states that Dr. Troconis practiced in the Dominican Republic, and where else?

Gives us something to do beyond refer newbies to the Media Thread, eh?

JMHO YMMV

Really good book about what happens in one family when one of a pair of twins dies:

The Other by Thomas Tryon

and the movie, screenplay by Thomas Tyron, the novel's author:

The Other (1972) - IMDb

The book is terrific, I've yet to see the movie but will check Netflicks.

Family dynamics: three daughters, one son, and the only son passes away as a child/youth?

IMHO that's going to impact a family. Yup. Whether from illness or accident, that's a game-changer.

Maybe someone can sniff out an obituary & likely translate from Spanish?

The whitewash story states that Dr. Troconis practiced in the Dominican Republic, and where else?

Gives us something to do beyond refer newbies to the Media Thread, eh?

JMHO YMMV

Will have to check this out!

Dr T practiced in Caracas, Italy, US (TN for residency and Miami practice) and CO too.

Carlos Troconis | CTSNet

Question:

Is the SW we have include the total of KM materials that were searched/confiscated or is it possible that we may see another SW for him.

I wonder about the boat, his vehicles, phone(s), etc...

TY
Yes, Atty Colangelo said the investigation is 'ongoing'.

I still am wondering about another 'conspiracy to commit murder' charge possibility for his STBX. Its tricky as Fd was IMO the other 'co conspirator' and is dead but I do wonder also if MT might have had some involvement or awareness of this ongoing situation.

Interesting times.....

MOO

Question:

Is the SW we have include the total of KM materials that were searched/confiscated or is it possible that we may see another SW for him.

I wonder about the boat, his vehicles, phone(s), etc...

TY
Remember KM wasn't even interviewed until June 9th so he had 16 days to clean up, clean out his things and he probably threw the phone
away as he said he cracked the lens when he fell and got his pseudo concussion. That may be why a phone isn't mentioned.
Again, the turtle slow speed of parts of this investigation is infuriating.

@Ruminations , what is Michelle Troconis' "theory" regarding where Jennifer's body was at "some point"?
Fotis Dulos is d.e.a.d. What do the living know (and have possibly done) that will help the Farberdulos family see justice?

So, your theory is that Jennifer is not dead being that that it appears the crime scene was not messy enough to make LA feel alarm; she sensed only weirdness?

You are NOT postulating that Jennifer was killed after LA left, per your explicit answer to an explicit question, but rather you are hinting that the ME is wrong?

Why the hint, and not say it outright? I can’t imagine a lot of people would agree, but even those of us who do not believe she is alive know that team Fotis’ defense is going to be to bring in a parade of their own paid experts. It’s not like it is a defense theory we are not anticipating. For that matter, it’s not like it’s a defense theory that hasn’t been used.

Fotis himself eventually went to that theory of defense. Initially, when most people were hoping she lost her phone and was stuck under something heavy, Fotis already told Meehan the “news” she disappeared, and was arranging to be there for the kids who “needed him now.” It was as if he already knew she wasn’t coming back, and that the kids needed to move on with him more than they needed him to tell LE her state of mind on their visit, etc. He didn’t even ask if he could help check hospitals, etc.

Eventually, most assumed she had been killed by him, and the general population had got to where he was less the 24 hours after her death, assuming her disappearance was a concrete thing that had happened in the past, not a current mystery. The mystery was the location of her body. (Although MT has a theory for where it was at some point.)

But Fotis and his murder-fantasizing attorney were floating absurd theories of her being alive. The weirdest was Fotis wishing dead Jennifer happy holidays even when Jennifer was dead, and it wasn’t the holidays.

So float that defense theory if you want. I call BS because even Fotis knew right from the start, she wasn’t coming back.

Fd no doubt ground JFd down psychologically and then dropped the bomb on her that he had found a 'paraho' like Michele Troconis and PS they were all going to live together as one happy family. What kind of hateful, sick angry person can even imagine doing something like this. BUT IMO it gets worse because it wasn't just Fd enacting this sick revenge fantasy. Nope. Fd was inspired in his choice of Michele Troconis IMO as JFd IMO took pride in her work and academic accomplishments and had high standards on many fronts of her life. Fd blew all these JFd high standards out of the water by picking the ageing 'party girl skier' Michele Troconis as his 'paraho'. This had to irk and anger JFd to no end as there was nothing really redeeming about MT as a human being and Fd just marched her and her suitcases into 4Jx and installed her as the new 'Queen of 4Jx'. MT was FRONT AND CENTER FOR ALL OF IT. MT moved herself and her daughter to CT and she herself showed up for 'work' at 4Jx even while JFd was living there. JFd would have seen Michele coming into the office each day and probably spending more time with Fd than she and certainly the children ever did.

What a revenge fantasy that BOTH Fd and MT played out here and their victim was JFd and the 5 Dulos children. Stepping back a bit I have to wonder how many responsible adults who are parents themselves would have upped sticks and moved from FL to CT to subject themselves and their teen daughter to such a situation.

Its interesting though that when Fd installed a new 'Queen of 4Jx' that it was AC who not only was younger but had intellectual and athletic capabilities much more on par with JFd vs the washed up party girl from Miami IMO. Fd did like his revenge and I do think he put a dagger into MT and that is perhaps why we saw her crying in Court in October. All I could think about was the old phrase, "what goes around comes around, and sometimes twice" as my guess is the MT worked VERY VERY hard to please Fd and no doubt would have stayed at 4Jx even against the advice of her counsel at the time, Atty Bowman.

IMO the psychological profile of MT is frankly not any different from Fd and her character flaws and many shortcomings frankly IMO rival those of Fd. I watched the MT court appearance again the other day when we were talking about the entrance of AC into the life of Fd at 4Jx and the tears were there in Court that day. Sad thing is that I truly believe Michele Troconis wasn't crying for JFd or the 5 Dulos children or even her daughter but she was crying for herself. All I could think about whilst watching her 'performance' in Court was replaying all the relationship choices and decisions Michele Troconis had made over the years and her not having any regrets but only the emotional shallowness to have pity on herself. IMO a totally pathetic poor excuse of a human being was what I saw in Court that day wallowing in her own self pity as I am sure she never shed a tear for the loss of JFd and the impact of this tragedy on the 5 Dulos children.

Pathetic.

MOO
IMO the psychological profile of MT is frankly not any different from Fd and her character flaws and many shortcomings frankly IMO rival those of Fd.

Agreed! I think MT was, in fact, the quiet power behind it all in a way we haven't discussed yet. Sure, she'll claim in court to have been "under Fd's power" - but when you think about it - that makes no sense. Here's what I mean:

Fd was a serial philanderer. He cheated before, and likely would again. If it were all truly up to Fd, he most likely would have preferred to have MT on the side, in the shadows, and keep his family and kids and house and money from the in-laws, until he tired of MT - which he would have - and in fact, did.

MT didn't have money, influence, youth or, really, much to hold onto him for long. He had to sense this.

So why did he throw everything away for her? Because she was manipulative, she WAS the power - and/or involved in something shady with him that she held over HIS head.

It really only makes sense that SHE was the one who wanted to move into the house - why would he want that, knowing he'd lose everything? His wife, family, the money coming into his business from the Farbers, eventually - everything.

It makes more sense that SHE would want to establish herself as THE woman of the household - and so, insisted in moving in. He could have kept a relationship going with her on the side if she had not insisted - many men do for many years.

But that wasn't enough for her.

She also insisted in being part of the visitation once Jennifer moved out. Fd knew it was not okay with Jennifer. It was a huge, ongoing issue in court. If MT hadn't insisted, it would not likely have happened. But - instead of her stepping back - she continued to interfere, even though it was soon written as being against visitation stipulations. It was such a huge problem that they asked the children to lie about it (instead of, again, MT just stepping back) - which became an even bigger problem. In that way it was because of MT's continued interference that visitation stopped, IIRC.

Why didn't she just stop being around during visitation, and let Fd deal with his divorce on his own? Fd complained about the lack of visitation, so why didn't he stop her involvement in them? Apparently, he was not able to.

Did she also insist on having Jennifer completely out of the picture, instead of stepping back?

She was very jealous, they argued all the time. MT appeared to need to be with Fd at all times. To check up on him?

Why did she get so angry that he had gone to visit the kids in NC and hadn't told her about it? (She found out from LE, I believe.)

MT was not the type to be pushed around. She had to realize she wasn't going to be in it with Fd - or even his type - for the long haul - how else would she hang onto FD?

I have a feeling we will learn a lot more about MT's running the show in ways we don't know and can't even imagine, yet.

ETA: Typed this very quickly before laptop dies, so I hope it makes sense - apologies for some redundancy!

Last edited:
@Ruminations , what is Michelle Troconis' "theory" regarding where Jennifer's body was at "some point"?
Fotis Dulos is d.e.a.d. What do the living know (and have possibly done) that will help the Farberdulos family see justice?

I take that as a rhetorical question, which chatterbox Rumonations will answer anyway.

I think the AW was telling us that MT was telling LE that she knew Jennifer was a body, aka dead. And she was transported in the Tacoma "at some point."

Therefore, even in the absolutely most generous interpretation of her involvement in the murder, even if you think "but player" rather than "driver of the whole thing," it is known...

That Michelle Troconis had information that could have helped LE locate the body and she didn't provide it. That is inexcusable. I don't get her or others supporting her. If she were my family I would not march around the court house or spend one dime for her legal troubles until she told all.

Yes!

PTSD is something that afflicts victims of DV with sad regularity unfortunately. Living with DV in your life is like going through your day without really knowing when or if the 'ball with drop' through no doing of your own and even if you have a protective or no contact order you never really know what might or could happen. Its an awful and scary way to live IMO and many people live this way for years at a time. Its hard to not always be thinking about the 'what ifs' of a particular decision when you are a DV victim because the sad reality is that you get blamed for the situation regardless of whether it has anything to do with you at all. The cycle wears down your self esteem, self confidence and any sense of reality can gradually erode to the point of being zero.

When I first read in the Family Court documents about JFd being in therapy and possibly taking medication for anxiety and depression (note that these were allegations levelled at JFd by Fd so IDK whether any of this is true or not), I thought Mmmmm, anxiety and depression medication and dealing with Fd for over 10 years, WOW, this is one strong person! I don't doubt for a second that Fd psychologically unwound JFd to the point where she might have doubted who she was and what she was experiencing. Nope, no doubt in my mind.

But, I do think that when you look at people that obsess about revenge I do think that its never enough to have a 'little bit' of revenge. Nope. Fd was the kinda guy that thought about dropping bricks on people from a plane high above their house.

The Fd revenge of bringing Michele Troconis into his life and that of the rest of the Dulos family IMO really played in perfectly to his love of the truly sick, mean and bloody hateful angry kind of revenge that IMO only a truly deranged person can have.

Fd no doubt ground JFd down psychologically and then dropped the bomb on her that he had found a 'paraho' like Michele Troconis and PS they were all going to live together as one happy family. What kind of hateful, sick angry person can even imagine doing something like this. BUT IMO it gets worse because it wasn't just Fd enacting this sick revenge fantasy. Nope. Fd was inspired in his choice of Michele Troconis IMO as JFd IMO took pride in her work and academic accomplishments and had high standards on many fronts of her life. Fd blew all these JFd high standards out of the water by picking the ageing 'party girl skier' Michele Troconis as his 'paraho'. This had to irk and anger JFd to no end as there was nothing really redeeming about MT as a human being and Fd just marched her and her suitcases into 4Jx and installed her as the new 'Queen of 4Jx'. MT was FRONT AND CENTER FOR ALL OF IT. MT moved herself and her daughter to CT and she herself showed up for 'work' at 4Jx even while JFd was living there. JFd would have seen Michele coming into the office each day and probably spending more time with Fd than she and certainly the children ever did.

What a revenge fantasy that BOTH Fd and MT played out here and their victim was JFd and the 5 Dulos children. Stepping back a bit I have to wonder how many responsible adults who are parents themselves would have upped sticks and moved from FL to CT to subject themselves and their teen daughter to such a situation.

Its interesting though that when Fd installed a new 'Queen of 4Jx' that it was AC who not only was younger but had intellectual and athletic capabilities much more on par with JFd vs the washed up party girl from Miami IMO. Fd did like his revenge and I do think he put a dagger into MT and that is perhaps why we saw her crying in Court in October. All I could think about was the old phrase, "what goes around comes around, and sometimes twice" as my guess is the MT worked VERY VERY hard to please Fd and no doubt would have stayed at 4Jx even against the advice of her counsel at the time, Atty Bowman.

IMO the psychological profile of MT is frankly not any different from Fd and her character flaws and many shortcomings frankly IMO rival those of Fd. I watched the MT court appearance again the other day when we were talking about the entrance of AC into the life of Fd at 4Jx and the tears were there in Court that day. Sad thing is that I truly believe Michele Troconis wasn't crying for JFd or the 5 Dulos children or even her daughter but she was crying for herself. All I could think about whilst watching her 'performance' in Court was replaying all the relationship choices and decisions Michele Troconis had made over the years and her not having any regrets but only the emotional shallowness to have pity on herself. IMO a totally pathetic poor excuse of a human being was what I saw in Court that day wallowing in her own self pity as I am sure she never shed a tear for the loss of JFd and the impact of this tragedy on the 5 Dulos children.

Pathetic.

MOO
Contrast that with her latest appearance in court.
Her lover Fotis Dulos was dead.
She ( on the arm of her father ) and her sisters and mother and friends paraded in to court well dressed and well-coiffed seemingly not understanding the gravity of being charged with conspiracy to a murder.
With not a hint of grieving for the man whose house they had stayed and partied in.
They appeared buoyed by their new attorney.
He says English is her second language!
This has all been lost in translation.
She is a two bit player.
An innocent bystander.
Let us explain and clear this whole issue up.
In the mean time, she needs time to sell her unique fabrics, go to the salon, Starbucks etc. to maintain her sense of well being during this stressful time of being on lock down in a 1000 sq foot town house.
Pay no attention to arrest warrants 1 to 3.
MOO.

IMO its not as intuitively obvious to 'get someone' that is simply a 'ghost' for lack of a better description. MT for lack of a better description is simply an 'empty being'. Nothing there and a perfect foil for someone like Fd. But, this doesn't mean she is weak or that she isn't dangerous. Nope. IMO is a predator. She is a predator of other peoples husbands and boyfriends and possessions and she is motivated solely by what feels good and what makes her feel safe which IMO is money and the more of it the better. In the world of MT IMO, GREED IS GOOD!

These folks have no moral core and are all about 'whatever works' or 'whatever feels good' and so they morph into whatever they need to survive and cope in the relationship that they happen to be in.

But, make no mistake, these folks aren't weak and in their own way IMO they are quite dangerous because they have no boundaries and are willing to do whatever it takes, including masterminding possibly a murder, to get what they want or what they believe might make them feel better.

These people IMO are hollow with nothing inside. We have seen no remorse, interest, zero affect etc. from MT and that simply is who she is and how she rolls as she doesn't give a [REDACTED] about anyone else other than herself. Its simply that she doesn't give a [REDACTED] about anyone else other than herself and how she feels and IMO that was why we saw her crying her faux tears in Court in October when it was clear she had been replaced by AC and MT was sadly having to be bothered by being in Court being charged yet again.

If you go back to the brilliant pictures that the Daily Mail took at 4Jx when LE showed up to take Fd and MT to Litchfield for DNA testing to me they were quite telling. Who did we see talking and interacting and directing LE? Was it Fd? Nope, IT WAS MT! MT was front and center dealing with LE that day and we saw Fd hanging back and crossing his arms and possibly trying to hide his anxiety and poison ivy. Those pictures IMO told us a lot about the Fd/MT relationship and how Fd defined the role of MT and how she stepped up and filled it. Nope, I think we saw co-dependancy on a whole new level in those photos and I think the relationship between these 2 co-conspirators was such that each knew what the other was thinking and MT knew at all times what she had to do to keep Fd in line and how she was to meet his demands and expectations.

MOO
Totally agree with this observation. She was front and center.MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann