Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think we all need to cut the family members some slack. I can't imagine any family member of mine doing anything like this and if they were accused I would defend them. But man, once bodies are found, I'd hang my head in disgust and join in the calls for hanging. All of these family members are dealing with something I hope none of us ever have to experience. Let's practice some human decency and leave them alone even if they lash out. I've seen nothing to suggest any of Chad's kids or their spouses are anything but maybe a little immature. They are under enormous stress right now and I think we should all show them some compassion.

Totally agree and I can personally relate. In reality, we know very little

Wonder why his daughter would want to move into his father’s house? Doesn’t she have her own house across the street?
What’s up with all his adult children wanting to live in their father’s house? Was Chad’s plan to stay in Hawaii forever and never live in his house? Do they farm or do something on that land that the adults are needed?
It’s hard to tell what’s going on.

And I would have moved out once I found out about those two sweet children missing much less their remains in your backyard.
To be fair, they did seem to be a pretty close family. With her mother's sudden death, the youngest Daybell still off on his LDS mission and her supposed grieving father, I can see her being concerned and wanting to be as close as possible in order to be there for him. Tammy's death came out of nowhere, she wasn't sick. Maybe she even needed to be closer to her father to grieve her mother's death. The moving back in with Chad doesn't really sound weird to me, specially because then he got involved in all of this mess. I can totally see her being a ride or die for her father and wanting to be there all the time. How many of his children were actually living there with him?

The claim that JJ didn't know Charles was dead and he believed Charles was traveling came from Lori.

IMO, Lori is not a credible source because she is most strongly motivated to protect herself. I am eager to here one day what those at JJ's school noticed about any changes in JJ's words and behavior when he came to school the day CV was murdered.
It didn't come from Lori. It came from teachers at JJ's school.

Thanks for posting those; I was wondering what all of the speculation was about.

I’m pretty skeptical by nature, but the orange parts of that photo could be anything at all.

Admittedly I didn’t read the vast majority of the orange thing speculation posts, but I have literally no concrete certainty on what that may be.

me neither...but I am convinced some posters have much better graphic representation computers!

No - she is not. The biological parents are related to Charles vallow through Kay Woodcock. Charles and Lori adopted him. The bio parents had issues.
I think that post was talking about Tylee. It said “her” biological grandmother. JMO

Wonder why his daughter would want to move into his father’s house? Doesn’t she have her own house across the street?
What’s up with all his adult children wanting to live in their father’s house? Was Chad’s plan to stay in Hawaii forever and never live in his house? Do they farm or do something on that land that the adults are needed?
It’s hard to tell what’s going on.

And I would have moved out once I found out about those two sweet children missing much less their remains in your backyard.
I don’t know wether to feel bad for chads children or not. I think once chads charged with Tammy’s murder the boys will turn on him his daughters I’m not so sure depends on how badly he brain washed them. Gawd chad and Lori destroyed so many families . Jmoo

Pink foam indicates heart and lungs are not working properly. Which could be caused by poisoning or other causes. In Tammy's case, I am personally convinced her death was not natural. But because she was not autopsied right away, I am not sure anything can be proven.
Thank you. I did some reading on google and found the same thing. I guess her family and friends have been wondering all along. So sad.

He was likely detained and given time to get his own attorney. Technically he "voluntarily" submitted to arrest in the same way he was "willing" to show up for the bail hearing.

The lawyer is just trying to frame everything in the best possible light to make Chad think he has a shot.
All over the last thread the video a passerby shot of Chad’s arrest showed him doing a runner a few hours after the 7 am warrant, certainly not voluntarily submitting while being chased by LE towards Rexburg! One highlight is her squealing “Chad freaking Daybell just got arrested!!”

Since people are obviously fascinated about the objects at the crime scene it would be worthwhile to consider how late in the investigation those images were taken. Let's look at the progress at this particular site. Here's an image when the officers are near the beginning of the "dig." You can see they've identified the area of primary interest and are beginning to use rakes and other tools to start the process. One blue tarp is on the ground and very little additional equipment:
CrimeScene01.JPG

BELOW we still don't have any pop-ups but they are laying out the tarp that will eventually have the orange fabric placed on it. Also note the tripod with laser scanner at the top of the frame. The technicians scanned the surface area before commencing the excavation:
CrimeScene02.JPG

BELOW: A backhoe has been brought in the dig is well underway. You will notice that two popups are positioned and the officers are placing side panels on them to obstruct the view and maintain privacy. This strongly suggests that this is when the remains are going to be documented and then removed from the scene. The blue tarp that will have the orange fabric placed on it has been used for sifting and you can see the dirt beginning to accumulate. On the left is a sifter near the white popup and dirt indicating that this was a location where they used buckets to sift through soil as it was removed:
CrimeScene05.jpg

BELOW: Here's another view of the area of primary interest:BELOW: The additional popups have been removed and we clearly are past the point where the remains were discovered. The tarp in the foreground is obviously where the buckets are used to bring soil that is sifted, creating the dirt pile on the tarp. Note that the orange object is not present:
CrimeScene03.JPG

BELOW: This is the image that most people are studying with the orange fabric and material some believe represents human remains. You can see that all popups are gone and I would be genuinely shocked if the remains have not already been packed and delivered to the lab. It would just be very strange to go through this whole process and take down all the gear while leaving the most important evidence at the edge of the tarp as shown below. That the shape of the orange fabric matches somewhat the area being photographed is probably a coincidence (in my opinion). You may disagree and that's fine.

http://visuallaw.net/CrimeScene04.jpg

I do not believe your final photo is in correct order. The reason that I believe that is because the cinder blocks are still in a circle. Unless the police brought their own they were moved away from the fire pit for whatever reason that includes holding down their tarps. The cinder blocks were eventually returned but not in a circular fashion.

I don't think it really matters if they were sealed in the temple or not. What matters is if they are legally married b/c if so, they cannot be compelled by the court to testify against each other.
Not really. No spousal privileges when involving children so its irrelevant

Last edited:
Thank you. I did some reading on google and found the same thing. I guess her family and friends have been wondering all along. So sad.
She was in excellent health, training for marathon. Healthy young women don't usually drop dead for no reason. Add to that Chad had life insurance policies on Tammy and a love interest (Lori) on a side. None of this looks kosher to me, but Tammy was embalmed and buried without an autopsy. What can be proven by an autopsy done two months after burial?

I am really curious about the pre-planned move for Emma to move into that house (a verified insider poster here mentioned that the move had been planned for quite some time). Where was CD going to go? Did he plan to stay there? Who was going to live in the home he was planning on putting over the child's body? Why move now (unless it was financial because of Covid shutdowns).
Why would CD want to spend money on putting in a mobile home back there now when he can't even raise enough money to bail his "wife" out of jail?
Now he doesn't have enough money for a piss pot to sell his own urine.
Did he get what he wanted?
Those are all questions. I don't know Emma but less than a year ago that was her mama's house. They went from a shocking loss and funeral to their dad running off to Hawaii with some lady that they were told was in a custody battle that caught the attention of the media. I don't know that the cookie story is true. I haven't seen pictures of the magical trip to Disney. (Is that true?) Anyway, I feel for his children. Until the remains were found only a few days, that house was the last link to their mom and stability. So I could see why she would want it. LV and CD damaged the lives of everyone connected to them. I know Emma stuck out her tongue and that made her look awful. If the kids are all innocent, I hope the community rallies around them. Also, I would want everyone to to call Lori by her maiden name. She has soiled all the family names that has taken.

I don’t know wether to feel bad for chads children or not. I think once chads charged with Tammy’s murder the boys will turn on him his daughters I’m not so sure depends on how badly he brain washed them. Gawd chad and Lori destroyed so many families . Jmoo
I saw the video of the daughter making faces behind the reporter. On the face of it and under the circumstances, super inappropriate. Genuinely curious, what was her head-space at that time?

Emma seems to be in deepest denial of all Tammy's and Chad's children. There might be no convincing her that Chad did anything wrong. Even with the bodies of children found in his backyard. I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics are needed to explain that one, but I bet Emma is going to come up with something.

How is this even possible?
SEARCH WARRANT Questions -

On June 10, 2020, the Prosecutor filed a Motion to Seal in Chad's case (Freemont County/State of Idaho #CR22-20-0705). In the motion, is requests: "the motion to seal the Affidavit for probable cause for and arrest warrant....The State’s requested motion to seal does not include the defendant or defense counsel. The State will provide the affidavit t0 the Defense..."

On June 10, 2020, the Judge signed an Order that states: "IT IS HEREBY ORDERED and this does Order that the affidavit for probable cause...is sealed..."

According to an online records search of Chad's case, Attorney John Prior, is the ONLY attorney listed on his case--which makes him Chad's Defense counsel and therefore, it can be assumed he has been, or will be, provided a copy of the Search Warrant.

And also on June 10, 2020, Mark Means, Lori's attorney of record, filed a Motion for Release to Defense Counsel Re: Search Warrant No.: 2020-68 in Lori's case (Madison County/State of Idaho Case #CR33-20-0302) which states: "...Mark L. Means and moves this Court for an order of release to Defense Counsel the filed documents...regards to the Search Warrant No. 2020-68 issued/signed by the Court on 6/5/2020....Please note that by way of this Motion DEFENDANT does not requests this matter be unsealed but released said records/documents to said Counsel under seal and or order of this Court."

Assuming Lori's Attorney, Mark Means, in his motion is referring to the search warrant in the Daybell case (Freemont County/State of Idaho Case #CR22-20-0755) that was served on the Daybell property that resulted in discovery of he children's remains....

Question 1: Was the search warrant really signed June 5 (five days before the search!)?

Question 2: If so, how would Lori's attorney know what date the SEALED search warrant in Chad's case was signed?

Question 3: While both cases are in the Seventh Judicial District of the State of Idaho and both defendants, Lori and Chad, have pending criminal cases against them by the State of Idaho, why would Lori's attorney file a request to HER court in HER case which is in Madison County to unseal a document that was filed in HIS case which is currently assigned to the Magistrate Court in Fremont County?

Question 4: Does the Judge in Lori's case even have jurisdiction over the Magistrate Court in Fremont county where the warrant Chad's case was ordered to be sealed?

Mercy y'all...MM's work makes my head hurt. I look forward to your replies. Thanks for playing!

Attached are the documents mentioned above for your review (and reading enjoyment):
>State of Idaho vs Chad Daybell - Case #CR22-20-0755
Motion to Seal
>State of Idaho vs Chad Daybell - Case #CR22-20-0755
Order to Seal
>State of Idaho vs Lori Vallow - Case #CR33-20-0302
Motion for Release to Defense Counsel RE: Search Warrant No: 2020-68

I agree, I think somehow those closely involved knew this search was coming. Why would Daybell kids be packed up and ready to go, how did Chad get a new lawyer so fast if he didnt know this was going down. This part is strange to me, who would have let them know this was coming? Could MM have been notified and he disclosed to Chad. Jmo

I just realized in Chad's bail hearing that his attorney said the night before the search warrant was executed the police were at his house & he planned to turn himself in! They would not go to his house to talk to him knowing he has an attorney without his consent.

I think this strongly suggests that Chad Daybell is the informant.

Interesting. Why would he sit in his car for hours during the search?

Its interesting that he already had a new attorney and one that was no longer MM. When did he hire him?

I see no evidence that he was planning on turning himself in except his lawyer saying that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member