Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people are obviously fascinated about the objects at the crime scene it would be worthwhile to consider how late in the investigation those images were taken. Let's look at the progress at this particular site. Here's an image when the officers are near the beginning of the "dig." You can see they've identified the area of primary interest and are beginning to use rakes and other tools to start the process. One blue tarp is on the ground and very little additional equipment:
CrimeScene01.JPG

BELOW we still don't have any pop-ups but they are laying out the tarp that will eventually have the orange fabric placed on it. Also note the tripod with laser scanner at the top of the frame. The technicians scanned the surface area before commencing the excavation:
CrimeScene02.JPG

BELOW: A backhoe has been brought in the dig is well underway. You will notice that two popups are positioned and the officers are placing side panels on them to obstruct the view and maintain privacy. This strongly suggests that this is when the remains are going to be documented and then removed from the scene. The blue tarp that will have the orange fabric placed on it has been used for sifting and you can see the dirt beginning to accumulate. On the left is a sifter near the white popup and dirt indicating that this was a location where they used buckets to sift through soil as it was removed:
CrimeScene05.jpg

BELOW: Here's another view of the area of primary interest:BELOW: The additional popups have been removed and we clearly are past the point where the remains were discovered. The tarp in the foreground is obviously where the buckets are used to bring soil that is sifted, creating the dirt pile on the tarp. Note that the orange object is not present:
CrimeScene03.JPG

BELOW: This is the image that most people are studying with the orange fabric and material some believe represents human remains. You can see that all popups are gone and I would be genuinely shocked if the remains have not already been packed and delivered to the lab. It would just be very strange to go through this whole process and take down all the gear while leaving the most important evidence at the edge of the tarp as shown below. That the shape of the orange fabric matches somewhat the area being photographed is probably a coincidence (in my opinion). You may disagree and that's fine.

http://visuallaw.net/CrimeScene04.jpg
Great picture sequence and great analysis. I believe you are correct. MOO.

I just realized in Chad's bail hearing that his attorney said the night before the search warrant was executed the police were at his house & he planned to turn himself in! They would not go to his house to talk to him knowing he has an attorney without his consent.

I think this strongly suggests that Chad Daybell is the informant.

link with time stamp as I did not hear such

I don’t know wether to feel bad for chads children or not. I think once chads charged with Tammy’s murder the boys will turn on him his daughters I’m not so sure depends on how badly he brain washed them. Gawd chad and Lori destroyed so many families . Jmoo

Those are all questions. I don't know Emma but less than a year ago that was her mama's house. They went from a shocking loss and funeral to their dad running off to Hawaii with some lady that they were told was in a custody battle that caught the attention of the media. I don't know that the cookie story is true. I haven't seen pictures of the magical trip to Disney. (Is that true?) Anyway, I feel for his children. Until the remains were found only a few days, that house was the last link to their mom and stability. So I could see why she would want it. LV and CD damaged the lives of everyone connected to them. I know Emma stuck out her tongue and that made her look awful. If the kids are all innocent, I hope the community rallies around them. Also, I would want everyone to to call Lori by her maiden name. She has soiled all the family names that has taken.

I saw the video of the daughter making faces behind the reporter. On the face of it and under the circumstances, super inappropriate. Genuinely curious, what was her head-space at that time?

Emma seems to be in deepest denial of all Tammy's and Chad's children. There might be no convincing her that Chad did anything wrong. Even with the bodies of children found in his backyard. I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics are needed to explain that one, but I bet Emma is going to come up with something.
I don't know these people and I might be totally wrong, but it seems like they grew up in a cultish environment. If mom, dad or the Church said "jump", they would jump, no questions asked. In these type of relationships, more often than not, people still believe whoever committed the crime, and if the accused person confessed the crime, forgiveness is quickly given.
From the looks of it, I highly doubt any of Chad's children will ever acknowledge whatever he did and will stay behind him regardless.

I do not believe your final photo is in correct order. The reason that I believe that is because the cinder blocks are still in a circle. Unless the police brought their own they were moved away from the fire pit for whatever reason that includes holding down their tarps. The cinder blocks were eventually returned but not in a circular fashion.
An interesting point. Do you have a good image showing the cinder blocks moved away from the fire pit so we can compare? Love the fact that we can crowd-source this analysis!

I still think the motivation was is that Chad and Lori wanted to enjoy life as a newly wed, rich couple without extra "baggage." I use the world "baggage" because I think that's how they viewed the kids. A moody teenage girl and an autistic child are not going to allow one to frolic on the beach all day.

It didn't come from Lori. It came from teachers at JJ's school.

Would you mind sharing a link where that information came from? I have done a quick search and can't find it. If you cannot easily get to it, that's fine. I will continue to look.

I agree, I think somehow those closely involved knew this search was coming. Why would Daybell kids be packed up and ready to go, how did Chad get a new lawyer so fast if he didnt know this was going down. This part is strange to me, who would have let them know this was coming? Could MM have been notified and he disclosed to Chad. Jmo
I wasn't there and don't know for sure but from what I understand:
1) the move was pre-planned (per insider report) they had already packed up and planned on moving when LEO showed up with warrant.
2) LEO asked all the kids to leave the daybell home but CD went out to his car and sat on his phone googling attorney's.
Which brings up a huge question for me, why would he be looking for his own attorney just because they showed up with a search warrant? NO WAY he didn't know those kids were buried in the backyard! And where was CD "going to turn himself in" to? All LEO was at his house, his Atty wasn't even in town but some 4 hours away (or more) and I doubt that Atty has an office in any of the 4 surrounding counties so it wasn't his Atty's office he was heading to (IMO).

I think CD & LVD have been picking any excuse out of the air in the moment, it worked all the while when people who believed in him so wholeheartedly they would NEVER question him, and even when they were faced with questions - kept up the "how dare you question his motives" mantra going until they just could not do it anymore - given facts in their face
MOO

Amended Order to Seal in Chad's case is now available on-line and has some very specific language for a court order. JMO!

The Order states: "...based upon the finding of this Court that sealing the probable cause affidavit submitted with the complaint is necessary to prevent harm to any person or persons based upon the finding of this Court..." (emphasis added).
Wow, I think Ip 1st choice. Someone from their circle flipped, could have been Zp, she was married to Alex so she might have been in the know about the kids.

But Chad pretty much jumped right into serious crime, the same way he jumped into this insane relationship with Lori. He had been a huckster for some time but nothing more than that.

I’m very curious as to how Chad became an extreme and vicious criminal basically overnight.

Lori had involvement in excessively violent crime since at least Alex’s attack on Tyler’s dad. And she remorselessly stole from Charles and it appears Social Security. So she has a fairly long term track record with crime.

But Chad was basically just a liar before Lori. In my view, he made up the NDE and everything that followed.

How does he go from that to taking part in filicide? And possible involvement in Tammy’s death, etc?

RSBM
I have also wondered about the psychology of these two long ago, and my opinion stayed the same basically, so I'll just quote:
"I think two of them have synergy. One is creative and weak, another one not very creative but definitely *very* active in pursuit of her goals and charismatic. Lust and common goal to compensate for their feelings of inferiority brought them together. Chad received justification for his longings, I am sure its LVD who made him believe he should take active steps; and LVD received reason to justify her actions based on Chad's "visions". If they did not meet or were separate, probably there would be nothing to discuss JMO" (ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28)

One thing I would add, is that we don't know CD became criminal "overnight". IMO there could be other unidentified crimes during his sexton past

I hadn’t heard this before. You are right. They knew exactly what they were going to find.

They knew what they were going to find but they didn’t know exactly where. They needed cadaver dogs to indicate where to dig. To be that certain yet still need dogs to id the exact location someone must have talked. And if it was Lori who talked, there would be no need to seal Chad’s probable cause arrest document to protect witnesses.

IMO there’s someone still alive besides Lori and Chad who knows things. This was more than someone’s hunch to check the yard. Whoever it is it would be nice if their conscience drove them to talk rather than fear of prosecution.

Perhaps Kay and Larry will continue.. in asking that folks come forward. I think that now, MANY that were persecuting them now respect them?

Agreed. But Tylee did and that’s why she had to go. JJ disappeared because Tylee was no longer there to take care of him. Plus too big a chance he’d mention to Kay or others that Tylee wasn’t around anymore. We know from Kay’s reports re her last conversation w/JJ it seemed Lori was scripting his words then cut the conversation short. IIRC Tylee hadn’t even disappeared yet, still Lori was worried about what JJ might say. Imagine her reaction if he started making a fuss about Tylee to others.
Remember, Kay received Charles’ life insurance payout; not Lori, as she thought. That foiled her plans. J.J. could’ve been a pawn in her game; as sad and sick as it is to even mention. She is narcissistic, manipulative, vindictive and crazy. Lori gets what she wants, always; otherwise, there will be hell to pay. Just unfathomable.

I have another theory on the reason the wording of the sealed warrant was changed. I do believe that someone felt their life was threatened and that would be the neighbor Price who reported the bon fires. It was not just 1 house on that street that Daybells' lived in but 2! Mr. Price was surrounded by avid CD supporters who were hell bent to be mean and angry to anyone who would question Chad's morals and behaviors.
It doesn't mean that someone in the circle flipped - only that someone (maybe from community not just family or friends) felt their life was in danger.
MOO

I do not believe your final photo is in correct order. The reason that I believe that is because the cinder blocks are still in a circle. Unless the police brought their own they were moved away from the fire pit for whatever reason that includes holding down their tarps. The cinder blocks were eventually returned but not in a circular fashion.
An interesting point. Do you have a good image showing the cinder blocks moved away from the fire pit so we can compare? Love the fact that we can crowd-source this analysis!
This is a picture from Inside Edition. It was obviously obtained after all the other pics. I think it may have been obtained yesterday. Note the excavated and new fill in the fire pit.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/bricks-removed-jpg.250983/
where are you saying the last photo should go in the order of presentation? I’m having a hard time seeing how we can draw conclusions unless we have a photograph with the tarps in place showing the fire pit with the cinderblocks moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member