Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, yet he is an approved source. And indicated he had info from a family member where that came from. It is possible that info has been held back.
I listened to the whole 911 call. Foaming isn't mentioned. So not sure what other source could have claimed that there was foaming.
Regardless, autopsy is done and Alex supposedly died from natural causes-blood clots caused by heart disease. They did do toxicology and didn't find anything. Not sure if there is anything that could cause blood clots.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
Case Information

CR22-20-0755 | State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Chad Guy Daybell Defendant.
Case Number
CR22-20-0755

Court
Fremont County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

File Date
06/10/2020

Case Type
Criminal

Case Status
Active - Pending

• 06/10/2020 New Case - Criminal

• 06/10/2020 Motion

Comment
    Amended for Appointment of Special Prosecuting Attorney

• 06/10/2020 Order Appointing Special Prosecutor

• 06/10/2020 Criminal Complaint

• 06/10/2020 Warrant/Det Order Issued - Arrest

• 06/10/2020 Motion

Comment
    To Seal Affidavit of Probable Cause

• 06/10/2020 Order

Comment
    To Seal Affidavit of Probable Cause

• 06/10/2020 Warrant Returned - Served

• 06/10/2020 Notification of Rights

• 06/10/2020 Conditions of Bail or Release

• 06/10/2020 Court Minutes

• 06/10/2020 Order

Comment
    Amended Order to Seal

• 07/01/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

• 07/02/2020 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM
*I am watching this...It is just a matter of time before we get some strong criminal charges.

Do you have a link on that she was not embalmed?
One of TDs friends was interviewed by local news. She said her death was shocking as she had seen her just the day before. She worked with Tammy and she said they were shocked with how fast the funeral was and she was not embalmed. It was discussed here I'm sure. I do not use SM, nor do I see the You Tube videos by strangers who gossip about the case. Sorry I cannot go back and provide a link. If it comes up again I will do so. You can go back to read last nights thread.

ETA: I learned about some YouTube videos the hard way. :rolleyes:

Agreed. But Tylee did and that’s why she had to go. JJ disappeared because Tylee was no longer there to take care of him. Plus too big a chance he’d mention to Kay or others that Tylee wasn’t around anymore. We know from Kay’s reports re her last conversation w/JJ it seemed Lori was scripting his words then cut the conversation short. IIRC Tylee hadn’t even disappeared yet, still Lori was worried about what JJ might say. Imagine her reaction if he started making a fuss about Tylee to others.

If only the "blind" could see

One of TDs friends was interviewed by local news. She said her death was shocking as she had seen her just the day before. She worked with Tammy and she said they were shocked with how fast the funeral was and she was not embalmed. It was discussed here I'm sure. I do not use SM, nor do I see the You Tube videos by strangers who gossip about the case. Sorry I cannot go back and provide a link. If it comes up again I will do so. You can go back to read last nights thread.
She was embalmed according to msm. I am not going to post link because numerous links have already been posted. If friend said anything, she might have been mistaken.

Ok, something was working for me today! I found the reference right away. Start listening about 44 minutes in. Gray is discussing his communications with a family member. He can’t say who the family member is.

He states Alex was dead within 10 minutes and was foaming at the mouth.

follow the arrow on the included quote up from the media thread to see the video and summary in question.
Thank you.

The video is this one:

So it's basically rumor, albeit it could be true. The person Gray was communicating with also seemed to think ZP's son was 13 years old from what I could tell.

Sad that LV couldn't be happy with a successful man that loved her. No, she had to go looking for something else--a doomsday loser who had delusions of grandeur. CD really thought, with TD's life insurance money and CV's life insurance money, that they would live the good life on Kauai for eternity or 7/22/2020--at least...

When CV's life insurance didn't pan out, the kids (who were witnesses to the murder) were eliminated. LV continued to collect their monies for her own use.

I think that their hitman for all of the murders and attempted murders was AC. I am still suspicious of his death. Did his new wife have life insurance on him?

Hopefully, these two will be charged with conspiracy to commit murder and be sent away for life. I still think that MP is very dangerous. In fact, there seems to be unbalanced thinking throughout the family.

I've been following this from the beginning, but had to take a short break the day the kids were found. I just returned to see it's two threads later, so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before.

Someone elsewhere mentioned that a photo was posted on April 30th of this year, showing Chad's daughter Emma and her family having fun on an ATV on Chad's property. It might have been posted to the "Release Lori Vallow" FB group, I don't know.

The photo at the time was just a "we're having fun" picture--but the poster said that looking at it again with today's eyes, you can clearly see the section of the yard that had obviously been dug up and re-sodded.

I thought it might interest you all to see a fairly good photo of the backyard from that time period, as everyone was mostly looking at old Google satellite pictures.

Is anyone here still a member of that group that could look for the photo?

Hi everybody...so i'm reading the timelines AGAIN and still can't come to terms with a GUESS at a motive. Further, the dead bodies started collecting around LV long before CD's involvement from what I can tell. So, was the final push of dead bodies because CD was charmed by LV (he's not someone I would think she would be attracted to) and it all started out of an affair? Or was it truly the end of days that got them all embroiled together?

Sad that LV couldn't be happy with a successful man that loved her. No, she had to go looking for something else--a doomsday loser who had delusions of grandeur.

CD really thought, with TD's life insurance money and CV's life insurance money, that they would live the good life on Kauai with his trophy wife for eternity or until 7/22/2020--at least...

I think that their hitman for all of the murders and attempted murders was AC. I am still suspicious of his death. Did his new wife have life insurance on him?

Hopefully, these two will be charged with conspiracy to commit murder and be sent away for life. I still think that MP is very dangerous. In fact, there seems to be unbalanced thinking throughout the family.

I think that the two basic motives for killing kids were money and to keep them from talking as they were eye and ear witnesses to what went on in their household.

Last edited:
I listened to the whole 911 call. Foaming isn't mentioned. So not sure what other source could have claimed that there was foaming.
Regardless, autopsy is done and Alex supposedly died from natural causes-blood clots caused by heart disease. They did do toxicology and didn't find anything. Not sure if there is anything that could cause blood clots.
I won’t get into this as it’s been discussed many times. There is still the possibility certain things weren’t tested.

I do believe there are certain family members, BB, for one that might have info such as this. Remember he started this with his own PI. His PI worked with FBI or alerted them. His cause of death alone can cause foaming at the mouth.

Exactly. Motive.
Tylee was a witness to CV death perhaps LV played a greater part in the murder than is known.

MOO TR was killed for traditional criminal reasons:
1. Because there was no way to keep her quiet, teen zombies are unpredictable. And this teen zombie was headed for freedom first, taking a GED instead of heading to prestigious BYU.
2. Ater killing TR, LV would be highly invested on keeping the thrall going with Chad and here was JJ with all his needs, another zombie that was threatening that.

MOO LV is quite a hateful person and likes to make a people crazy angry. For instance she was running around playing keep away with CV's wallet or keys enraging him just before he was murdered.

MOO playing keep away with the children is a similar deadly MO, and when confronted she is smiling and enjoying the rage.
MOO torturing and enraging her practical and loving daughter was probably was a piece of cake since LV hated her daughter since she was an overweight non-college bound zombie

I very respectfully disagree on the witness part if you mean "eyewitness." It is my belief that Charles was held at gunpoint, relieved of his wallet, car fob, and phone, and Lori, JJ, Tylee and the dog drove away in his rental car. Charles was then shot and the crime scene cleaned up and the 911 call made. On the way back from JJ's school Lori coached Tylee on her story to the police. It is possible that Tylee never saw Charles's body. The dog is important because even if it was inside of the car the sound of a .45 being discharged from 20 feet or so away would almost surely cause a bout of barking or howling that some neighbor might hear.

I am also not 100% certain that Alex was the hitman. In every other attempt he plausibly made on somebody (Charles in January in my opinion, Tammy, and Brandon) he appears to have have flinched. If Charles's murder was hired out, and the hitman did not get his money because of the insurance glitch, then Lori did have reason to be afraid. Just a far out theory.

So in this admittedly speculative scenario, Tylee was killed not for what she witnessed but to keep her from recanting her testimony. Just as strong a motive IMHO. She was disposed of and then JJ became unmanageable and he went.

What a trail of unnecessary misery these people left. RIP to all the victims, and my deepest sympathies to all those who were affected.

I don't think that's it. If it was, I don't think the neighbor would be telling people 'it was me, it was me.' And if he was, that would negate the need for secrecy, not cause an amended complaint to be filed upholding secrecy.

I just looked at the Idaho rules that spell out what a judge must consider in choosing to seal a search warrant. Risk of harm to another person is one reason, and it may be the reason the judge chose. "Harm" as a legal term encompasses a lot of things - not just necessarily physical harm. However, because the public right to information about court proceedings is also considered an important interest, whatever harm means would have to be judged to be severe enough to outweigh the public's right to know. However, with Chad and Lori both in custody, and Alex deceased, you'd have to wonder who the court would think would be doing the harming at that point.

The other factor that seemed plausible to me is the one that involves jeopardizing the right to a fair trial. Not Chad's trial I'm guessing, but possibly Lori's. People were wondering why Lori's lawyer's car was supposedly seen at her facility the morning the house was being searched. The Idaho rules also say that a hearing will be held before the sealing of a document. However, they say that in the case of a warrant, a judge can choose on his own to seal it temporarily, until the warrant has been returned, and then notify any parties who may have an interest to weigh in on whether the warrant should remain sealed. Given how connected Chad and Lori's cases are, my guess is that Lori has an interest. I think her lawyer asked to see the warrant and probably made the argument that it would jeopardize her right to a fair trial to make whatever is in there public at this time. My guess is that the judge was persuaded by this argument, and that is the reason behind the changing of the "may be harmed" to "will be harmed" by the release of the search warrant.

See Idaho Court Administrative Rule 32, Section (i). Read under number 1) and also under number 2), letters D and E. at this link: I.C.A.R. 32. Records of The Judicial Department - Examination and Copying - Exemption From and Limitations on Disclosure. | Supreme Court

TLDR - inquiring minds will have to wait a while, because Lori.

Presented this way, I think a good argument could be made that it was a daughter-in-law that had been out back there? It was said earlier that Chad's married son was living there. Maybe took the little one outside for a walk. Maybe one of those young women with a very keen sense of smell. Maybe looked at her own child and put herself on the side of the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea