Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.

If you managed to mix bleach with toilet bowl cleaner or vinegar could you kill someone without offing yourself?

And would lungs be burned enough to tip a coroner off to it? I assume yes but dunno. Jmo
If you have a gas mask, why not? But I don't see it happening in this case. They also had a son living in the home.

Question.

If you managed to mix bleach with toilet bowl cleaner or vinegar could you kill someone without offing yourself?

And would lungs be burned enough to tip a coroner off to it? I assume yes but dunno. Jmo

I promise you when I started reading this post I thought you were posting a joke message on how to cure my Covid19 lol!! I promise I thought that. I’m losing it over here lol
I think a cocktail like that would burn a person’s lungs, or whatever it came in contact with fumes or physically pretty badly. Jmo

Last edited:
I respectfully have to disagree with this take on Chad. Based on reading through the timelines and the actions he took throughout his life and the way that he was able to manipulate and control others to get what he wanted , particularly Tammy, I don’t think that he was a real believer in anything but his ability to do just that. I also believe that he killed Tammy.

So as far as psychopath, I can’t diagnose that. I know Tammy is dead and it’s being investigated. I know 2 children have just been dug up in his backyard. The back yard of a house he has been living in everyday. Of a house his children live in.

So as far as parenting, I can only surmise that Tammy was a wonderful mother, And what you are seeing in Garth is a reflection of that. All Jmo.
I absolutely agree, Tammy was an awesome mom and I also am coming to believe that Chad never believed in anything but his own ability to manipulate and control. MOO

BBM
I am having a really hard time with wrapping my brain around this part.
No one I have ever met with a conscience has ever buried two children in their backyard. (Of course I have not met the whole world but just saying).

Well, true, but a sexton must learn to turn off emotions when performing a necessary duty. I think his drastic weight loss shows that something heavy was weighing on his mind though.

Well, true, but a sexton must learn to turn off emotions when performing a necessary duty. I think his drastic weight loss shows that something heavy was weighing on his mind though.

It is also the method of a psychopath to get their victim to participate a little in the psychopath's crime to buy silence.

His weight loss was likely due to the fact that Lori put him a juice diet. And not anything heavy weighting on his mind. Lori's previous husbands (#3 and #4) were all fit men. I don't think she liked chubby guys.

I respectfully have to disagree with this take on Chad. Based on reading through the timelines and the actions he took throughout his life and the way that he was able to manipulate and control others to get what he wanted , particularly Tammy, I don’t think that he was a real believer in anything but his ability to do just that. I also believe that he killed Tammy.

So as far as psychopath, I can’t diagnose that. I know Tammy is dead and it’s being investigated. I know 2 children have just been dug up in his backyard. The back yard of a house he has been living in everyday. Of a house his children live in.

So as far as parenting, I can only surmise that Tammy was a wonderful mother, And what you are seeing in Garth is a reflection of that. All Jmo.
Agreed.

His weight loss was likely due to the fact that Lori put him a juice diet. And not anything heavy weighting on his mind. Lori's previous husbands (#3 and #4) were all fit men. I don't think she liked chubby guys.
I agree 100%. Watch his hearing, he actually smiles a few times. He's chill with this whole thing. MOO.

I’m sorry if I am misunderstanding, but are you saying that he turned off his emotions to perform the “necessary duty” of burying J.J. and Tylee? And this makes him not a psychopath but just a good sexton? I’m confused about what you mean by this reply.

Last night on the live discussion it was mentioned that Plunder reported that Lori threw a fit when she heard Chad was arrested. Is this true? Did someone tell her that her kids were deceased or just Chad was picked up? Wonder what she was reacting to? And was it grief or anger? Sorry if I missed a discussion about this. I have been trying to keep up.

I was asking my so the same thing after hearing Plunder. Was she freaked out Chad was arrested or because her kids were found deceased. Silly question, unfortunately we know the answer to that. Just speculation, nothing confirmed it to be true (a freak out by Lori supposedly told by someone who works in the jail) so jmo

this was actually talked about by Joseph Scott morgan last night

he had witnessed one case of a lady who drank draino and she withered in pain when he got there until she died

he said she projectile vomited blood as well

extreamly painfull

I’m sorry if I am misunderstanding, but are you saying that he turned off his emotions to perform the “necessary duty” of burying J.J. and Tylee? And this makes him not a psychopath but just a good sexton? I’m confused about what you mean by this reply.

It's hard to tell if maybe one might have to "dissociate" in order to be a grave digger. Culture needs to be considered here, too. Back in the not too distant past when families buried their deceased on their own, and there was nothing illegal about it. People out west come out of pioneer stock, and it really was not long ago.

Hard telling what he was told about why a funeral could not be afforded? The same old lie about a natural cause of death? First one and then the other.

Possible poisoning scenario that maybe hard to detect particularly if the person is embalmed.

Okay, so Formalin / Formaldehyde in live humans particularly by injection is not researched for likely obvious reasons. There was a case of a Russian woman given a bag of it instead of saline in surgery (she died horribly). And here is a case of inhalation. Injection and absorption has been known to create explosive diarrhea. This is uncommon enough not to be something most would be familiar with and is of course used in autopsies and in embalming. Daybell could have had access to some or known how to acquire it from his job as a sexton.

Imagine you go in for an autopsy the process involves using formalin to fix the lungs. But the lungs are already effected by an fatal dose of formalin. Or you do an autopsy after embalming of someone whose body was had been poisoned with formalin prior to embalming.

These effects are also widely discussed in anti-vax groups, who on a Venn diagram would overlap heavily with new-age ideas AND preppers. So that's three contact points for Daybell being introduced to the effects of formalin on human bodies.

AC was known to be a drug user. His new wife's first reaction was to give him naloxone. Just suggesting a way to get him to inject it. Otherwise CD was right next to TD.

Description of a case that involves foaming at the mouth with formaline.

The Sanitary Record

Last edited:
In this interview, Nate Eaton states that Chad's kids didn't move in with him until after Tammy's death. According to Nate, "The kids started having bonfires."

Next: "They were able to find these bodies very fast." "They knew exactly where they were digging."

And as for how the search warrant came to be: "I heard that in the past week or so police were able to take a bunch of tiny, little clues and put them all together into one big puzzle piece. "

Possible poisoning scenario that maybe hard to detect particularly if the person is

Okay, so Formalin / Formaldehyde in live humans particularly by injection is not researched for likely obvious reasons. There was a case of a Russian woman given a bag of it instead of saline in surgery (she died horribly). And here is a case of inhalation. Injection and absorption has been known to create explosive diarrhea. This is uncommon enough not to be something most would be familiar with and is of course used in autopsies and in embalming. Daybell could have had access to some or known how to acquire it from his job as a sexton.

Imagine you go in for an autopsy the process involves using formalin to fix the lungs. But the lungs are already effected by an fatal dose of formalin. Or you do an autopsy after embalming of someone whose body was had been poisoned with formalin prior to embalming.

These effects are also widely discussed in anti-vax groups, who on a Venn diagram would overlap heavily with new-age ideas AND preppers. So that's three contact points for Daybell being introduced to the effects of formalin on human bodies.

AC was known to be a drug user. His new wife's first reaction was to give him naloxone. Just suggesting a way to get him to inject it. Otherwise CD was right next to TD.

Description of a case that involves foaming at the mouth with formaline.

The Sanitary Record
Chad hadn't been a grave digger in Springville since 2015, and I think it was even a while before that. He didn't do it as a job in Rexburg.

I think it would better be referred to as compartmentalizing. His lust for Lori outweighed his conscious.

As far as weight loss Lori was used to the "good life" an example of that is while living in an expensive condo in Hawaii with Chad they still spent $500 a night to stay at a resort. She wasn't the type to make home-cooked meals and thus he was forced into portion control and healthy meals at restaurants which she was likely eating.

It's hard to tell if maybe one might have to "dissociate" in order to be a grave digger. Culture needs to be considered here, too. Back in the not too distant past when families buried their deceased on their own, and there was nothing illegal about it. People out west come out of pioneer stock, and it really was not long ago.

Hard telling what he was told about why a funeral could not be afforded? The same old lie about a natural cause of death? First one and then the other.

That all makes sense. But I am having a really hard time relating it to Tylee and JJ being murdered and buried in his backyard.Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa