Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I have a dedicated (stealth) social media account for cases such as these. There is a wealth of information on these individual's personal accounts.

Folks who are not on social media miss out on not just the posting but the many, many comments under the MSM accounts' social media posts.

Just sayin.'

I am referring to on here. We can do as much as we want and read comments all day but we cannot post on the main threads. I find I do not have enough time to read all the inane comments under articles and on some youtubes just to find one nugget which is probably just a rabbit hole anyway.

Last edited:
I thought I had remembered in person too. I just could find the link when I commented earlier. You’re right. Here it is. She unenrolled in person.
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6
That could be. I’ve been looking for the interview but I haven’t been able to locate it. The interview was either the evening the children were found or the next day. I thought he said he was an administrator from
Rexburg Schools and they were standing beside the fence outside of the Daybell home. He said JJ only attended the school for a very short time before LV unenrolled him.

JMO

Edited: from article.
Principal Josh Wilson of Kennedy Elementary in Rexburg has confirmed to the Post Register that J.J. Vallow last attended school Sept. 23. On Sept. 24, Lori Vallow came to the school and disenrolled J.J., telling the school she planned to home-school him.

The only thing off in your quote was the California part. That’s what she told life academy .
@Tortoise probably with updating timeline to “in person” .

Thanks for this. Some interesting tidbits here, with a useful description of the social and fringe religious milieu that CD moved in, the readings/events complete with a cohort of female followers and the brief mention of CD at Tammy's funeral, modelling real emotion while simultaneously moving onto the next stage of his plan. Interesting also that the refrain of his "charisma" is very much in the context of his framing and speaking about his visions and end-times thinking. His appeal may have been exclusively in this domain and context, IMO.
BBM. A while ago a VI (@Randocalrissian) described Chad's behavior:

"The strange things he said to me and I watched him do at the funeral and burial, and his immediate behavior the following day at and after the memorial service, and then everything else he did that has since come out..."

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

RSBM for focus

This is an important question. I speculated in another post a couple days ago that it seems unlikely that he went from using his "visions" to stop Tammy from binge-playing Frontierville in 2011 all the way to using them to pretext a murder in 2019, without some stops in between. Not just 1 murder but 3-5 murders. It does make you wonder if he had tried to kill Tammy before, or maybe even successfully killed someone else (another affair partner?) earlier on, which helped him work up his courage and then he began laying the groundwork for Tammy's murder in 2016-2019.
My first inclination was c’mon—that’s something you’d see on Criminal Minds or a particularly bad Lifetime Movie . But that’s the reaction I would have had if someone suggested he buried murdered children in his own backyard.

I keep thinking nothing can shock me anymore w/this case, only to be shocked yet again.

Please notice the statement IMO, 'In my opinion'.
Yes I did notice which is why I said wondering. When you talked about a doctrine then that is your own personal doctrine? Doesn't matter about the link as you did post as opinion but sometimes it helps to know what that is based on, such as an established doctrine of the church. Clearly that's not what you meant though.

Right, and MG agreed that she probably knew both CD and LV better than anyone else. I, too, noticed that MG had only known LV for the better part of a year, when things went from bad to worse. You really don't know someone better than anyone else if you've only known them a year. That's a limited friendship at best.
But, Lori changed in the last year - dramatically changed, according to her husband. So, longtime friends and those not recently in touch might not be as significant as a newcomer who had majority contact with her in the past year.

About MG, I agree that she isn’t an out and out liar, like Chad, Lori and MP seem to be.

It looks like she’s gradually admitting to herself the horrors of what she got into. She gave her mind and spirit to a devilish ring of murderers. Think about how hard it would be to admit that to yourself.

On top of that, she took part in the dishonest sliming of Charles. She might not have known that Lori was an inveterate liar, but MG did go to that conference with the cops, the one that included Tylee, which is also beyond insane.

But here’s the thing if you’re MG. You saw Charles get murdered after Chad lied about him being a zombie. After Lori was disappointed that Charles didn’t die of natural causes. You saw that they murdered Charles. And you didn’t say anything to the cops even though you know Chad and Lori also thought Tylee and JJ were zombies. Then Tylee gets murdered. JJ gets murdered. You realize that you could’ve stopped it if you said something, if you said “they murdered Charles, they need to be stopped.”

At some level, MG must realize this. That’s a terrifying realization.

And I think in some ways it explains her behavior.

Finally, she needs some kind of professional help. Whatever personality attribute that let her let herself get sucked into this insanity is still within her. You can kinda see that in her most recent letter, which vacillates between admission of the horrors and the religious responsibility shifting.

BBM. A while ago a VI (@Randocalrissian) described Chad's behavior:

"The strange things he said to me and I watched him do at the funeral and burial, and his immediate behavior the following day at and after the memorial service, and then everything else he did that has since come out..."

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14
And to think that post was in February. What must it be like for his former friends now?

About MG, I agree that she isn’t an out and out liar, like Chad, Lori and MP seem to be.

It looks like she’s gradually admitting to herself the horrors of what she got into. She gave her mind and spirit to a devilish ring of murderers. Think about how hard it would be to admit that to yourself.

On top of that, she took part in the dishonest sliming of Charles. She might not have known that Lori was an inveterate liar, but MG did go to that conference with the cops, the one that included Tylee, which is also beyond insane.

But here’s the thing if you’re MG. You saw Charles get murdered after Chad lied about him being a zombie. After Lori was disappointed that Charles didn’t die of natural causes. You saw that they murdered Charles. And you didn’t say anything to the cops even though you know Chad and Lori also thought Tylee and JJ were zombies. Then Tylee gets murdered. JJ gets murdered. You realize that you could’ve stopped it if you said something, if you said “they murdered Charles, they need to be stopped.”

Finally, she needs some kind of professional help. Whatever personality attribute that let her let herself get sucked into this insanity is still within her. You can kinda see that in her most recent letter, which vacillates between admission of the horrors and the religious responsibility shifting.
Letter? Where?

Very good post. MG is still in denial that any of this blame can be placed upon her for not coming forward sooner. She is denying any responsibility and she needs help.
Ian is another one needing some help. Shortly after being divorced he meets and marries MP. He is still backing up her story and is having a baby with her. I hope his ex is able to keep him away from her children. Far away. It may seem harsh but MP appears to have the same delusions that Lori has. Scary stuff.

It’s not that she’s lying— She’s just incredibly, freakishly gullible. She swallowed everything Lori fed to her hook, line and sinker yet I’m not convinced she’s as “in the know” as she thinks she is. Case in point— the dead children in the Daybell yard.

IMO MG’s that girlfriend Lori would go to w/gripes about kids (and ex/dead husbands), share exciting affair secrets and ponder the universe with. MG would enthusiastically validate whatever Lori was thinking at the time.

Many of us have had friends like this. But if you’re starting a company, they aren’t necessarily someone you’d want on your Board of Directors.

ETA MOO

IMO, yes of course she was 'gullible' (I dislike using such a judgemental word, students in university are also 'gullible' and swallow what their math prof says about calculus, hook, line and sinker). A person standing firmly in mainstream American beliefs would have kept a wide distance from LV and CD. But there are huge numbers of people who are fascinated by themes such as the apocalypse, near death experiences, past lives, etc. etc. She was into that, but that doesn't make her any more 'gullible' than the millions of people who love the movie Mad Max or the Road, or read all those SciFi/Fantasy novels, or post on all the prepping internet forums, or watch videos on Youtube about all this stuff.

She says quite clearly that she was keeping an open mind. Now she is sending out a message that these beliefs are potentially very dangerous, that the beliefs are in some way connected to murder. That is a point for debate, but I think she's probably right. I don't understand what is gained by labelling and judging her so ruthlessly. If people like her hadn't been around them, they'd probably have gotten away with it.

MOO

On the other hand it appears that MG is not beating herself up too much over what she could have done but didn't. She seems resigned to the fact that she can't change the past. She's not even really mad at Chad and Lori. It's the beliefs that she finds dangerous.

This may have been posted and discussed already and I have forgotten (sorry, so many twists and turns in this case), and I looked on the timeline and didn’t find it, where was Chad when Alex supposedly killed CV? Was he in Rexburg or Arizona?

SEE IT: ‘Cult mom’ husband Chad Daybell made advances to a married woman before meeting Lori Vallow, former friend tells Nancy Grace
Rowe told Grace that there was another woman in Arizona before Lori Vallow whom Chad had been texting. That went haywire when the woman’s husband intercepted the texts and told Daybell he’d go public with them if Daybell didn’t leave his wife alone.

Rowe, who said Daybell had also made sexual advances toward her, said that as far as she knew, she and the Arizona woman were the only people Daybell told about a vision he said he’d had of Tammy’s death.
Good clip to watch (and in general not a fan of NG).

Wonder if LVD is aware that she was not the first woman to be romanced in a similar fashion by CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012