Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texting weapon serial numbers is normal in my shop.( I’m active duty Military)

VG gets called in for work ( as she wasn’t supposed to work because of COVID)

who was with her at work?
How long was she at work?
Where did she go after work?
Did she leave the base?

Texting weapon serial numbers is normal in my shop.( I’m active duty Military)

VG gets called in for work ( as she wasn’t supposed to work because of COVID)

who was with her at work?
How long was she at work?
Where did she go after work?
Did she leave the base?

We know that:
“One text message sent on Guillen’s private cellphone to a supervisor that day was a serial number of a gun she was tasked with reviewing, according to Khawam. The attorney called the text message “disturbing” and said she suspects Guillen may not have been the one to send the message.”

So she was texting a supervisor that’s about all we know Missing Fort Hood solider Vanessa Guillen: Foul play suspected - Army

One would think if she was called in and then texted the supervisor with serial numbers, then most likely that supervisor called her in. However this article doubts that it was even Vanessa to be the one texting

this article was updated today (june 30), just a few hours ago, but it's hard to tell what the updated part is since it has the same title and seems to be the same article as the one posted yesterday (post #314).

Human remains are found in search for missing US soldier | Daily Mail Online

this stood out to me though. sounds like they are closer to confirming the remains found the other day were were not gregory's, but possibly vanessa's. especially when you take into consideration there is a confirmed (thursday) press conference coming up:

(say what you will about DM, but they usually get the info pretty correct, and seem to have an inside scoop sometimes. Moo.)

"A group of 30 volunteers have discovered human remains and items they believe could be linked to missing U.S. Army soldier Vanessa Guillen, close to the site where the body of a man was found.

The discovery comes two months after the 20-year-old woman was last seen at the Fort Hood Army Base in Kileen, Texas, on April 22.

Volunteer group Texas EquuSearch has been participating in efforts to search for Guillen. It canvassed areas in Bell County on Saturday before concluding its search mission for the day in Coryell County.

According to KWTX, the volunteers came across the remains in an undisclosed area in Coryell County, not too far from the site where the remains of missing soldier Gregory Wedel-Morales were found on June 19. He went missing in August 2019."

this article was updated today (june 30), just a few hours ago, but it's hard to tell what the updated part is since it has the same title and seems to be the same article as the one posted yesterday (post #314).

this stood out to me though. sounds like they are closer to confirming the remains found the other day were were not gregory's, but possibly vanessa's. especially when you take into consideration there is a confirmed (thursday) press conference coming up:

(say what you will about DM, but they usually get the info pretty correct, and seem to have an inside scoop sometimes. Moo.)

"A group of 30 volunteers have discovered human remains and items they believe could be linked to missing U.S. Army soldier Vanessa Guillen, close to the site where the body of a man was found.

The discovery comes two months after the 20-year-old woman was last seen at the Fort Hood Army Base in Kileen, Texas, on April 22.

Volunteer group Texas EquuSearch has been participating in efforts to search for Guillen. It canvassed areas in Bell County on Saturday before concluding its search mission for the day in Coryell County.

According to KWTX, the volunteers came across the remains in an undisclosed area in Coryell County, not too far from the site where the remains of missing soldier Gregory Wedel-Morales were found on June 19. He went missing in August 2019."

just gonna quote my own post here so it's not confusing, but if this is true, that means that it is highly likely that gregory and vanessa's murders are connected! i seriously doubt it could be a coincidence that their bodies would be found mere feet away from each other, meaning that if there is no conspiracy involving at least 2 of these cases (V + G), then there is at least a possible serial killer on fort hood. (although not as likely? i hope?) i surely hope someone is gonna give some answers bc it is very curious. what in the world is going on at FH?

Last edited:
That sort of thing is taken very seriously, and it’s a hell of a lot harder to pull that off these days than in years past.

If one gun goes missing, the base gets shut down, a full investigation ensues, and typically, heads roll.

In one recent example in the Marines, a SGT Major and CO were fired when two rifles went missing during a training exercise.

BBM

It's a shame they don't do the same when one of their soldiers goes missing on their base.

MOO

Quoting someone else. “If Vanessa was a rifle, no one would have went home till she was found”

Regarding her case not being followed by too many WS, you are right. I think a lot are stuck on SM. So many missing persons, gotta go with one or your mind goes to mush. For me anyway.

We know that:
“One text message sent on Guillen’s private cellphone to a supervisor that day was a serial number of a gun she was tasked with reviewing, according to Khawam. The attorney called the text message “disturbing” and said she suspects Guillen may not have been the one to send the message.”

So she was texting a supervisor that’s about all we know Missing Fort Hood solider Vanessa Guillen: Foul play suspected - Army

One would think if she was called in and then texted the supervisor with serial numbers, then most likely that supervisor called her in. However this article doubts that it was even Vanessa to be the one texting
My guess is that the supervisor sent the text message to himself after he had killed Vanessa—probably after he had disposed of her remains—in order to mislead CID regarding the timeline of her disappearance.

I don't think officials have confirmed anything yet regarding the remains. I don't doubt that they are human, but they probably belong to Morales.

I wonder if the attorney is calling for a congressional investigation into all the sexual harassment allegations, or the procedure for missing persons in the army in general. I guess we'll have to wait for the Press Conference.

I live about 2 miles from Ft. Hood and3blocks from where they found Morales body. The reports in papers here are saying they're not sure if it's animal or human remains and therefore was sent to Dallas for autopsy. What's interesting is PFC Morales and PFC Guillen are both in the same unit, again not saying that is she they found Saturday. What's also interesting is a lot of those soldiers on fallensoldiers.com that have unexplained deaths etc. are from that same Brigade or Unit, not saying this is connected to Ms. Guillen. Last month a soldier was shot and killed in Harker Heights, vehicle found in another location burning also from that unit. It's all weird to say the least. It's like Ft. Hood has turn into the killing fields with all these unexplained soldiers death, or could possibly have a serial killer. I was stationed at Ft. Hood for over half of my career and we didn't have soldiers go missing or unaccounted for. It's all disturbing and heartbreaking. I do hope they bring some type of closure to this family and others.

Could you share the name of the Fort Hood soldier who was killed in Harker Heights last month?

Hard to keep track of all these remains :eek::confused:o_O

I’m pretty sure they are the additional remains found near Gregory Morales that may very well end up being more of his remains that were missed.

I think that Daily Mail article is very misleading and frankly unprofessional
Yeah I was actually coming here to comment that Daily Mail isn’t exactly a reputable source.

I live about 2 miles from Ft. Hood and3blocks from where they found Morales body. The reports in papers here are saying they're not sure if it's animal or human remains and therefore was sent to Dallas for autopsy. What's interesting is PFC Morales and PFC Guillen are both in the same unit, again not saying that is she they found Saturday. What's also interesting is a lot of those soldiers on fallensoldiers.com that have unexplained deaths etc. are from that same Brigade or Unit, not saying this is connected to Ms. Guillen. Last month a soldier was shot and killed in Harker Heights, vehicle found in another location burning also from that unit. It's all weird to say the least. It's like Ft. Hood has turn into the killing fields with all these unexplained soldiers death, or could possibly have a serial killer. I was stationed at Ft. Hood for over half of my career and we didn't have soldiers go missing or unaccounted for. It's all disturbing and heartbreaking. I do hope they bring some type of closure to this family and others.
BBM. Why do you believe all 3 are in the same unit? Is the local news claiming that? That is not the information in the links below.

There are over 45,000 soldiers assigned to Fort Hood (Wikipedia). A division is between 17,000-21,000 soldiers. A regiment is also variable, maybe 3,000-4,000 soldiers.

PFC Brandon Rosecrans
3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team
1st Cavalry Division
Fort Hood soldier found shot to death two minutes after car found engulfed in flames

PV2 Gregory Morales Wedel
1st Sustainment Brigade
1st Cavalry Division

PFC Vanessa Guillen
Regimental Engineer Squadron HQ
3rd Cavalry Regiment
'Extensive search' is under way for Fort Hood soldier, 20, who has been missing for five days | Daily Mail Online

I read that it was found in Dallas. Not sure when. I only heard of this soldier once Ms. Guilllen situation was brought to light. And that was when they found him.
Yeah I am not sure if I said it on here or the Gregory morales Thread but i am local as well and I heard very little about his disappearance. They made it seem like he went AWOL. I might have heard about it once on the news, maybe twice.

That was one of my possible series too because you know those movies about people selling stolen military weapons on the black market. So well it could happen. I'd imagine that maybe it's just ammo or small hand guns or like a M4 missing but hey it adds up.

Thanks, and agreed. With a legal 80% lower and pilfered/bought parts, I am sure many techs in Pfc Guillen's shop could produce "ghost" M-16's for fun and profit. When I was living near Rock Island in the early 80's, I was offered the same, from someone working at the Arsenal. So, stuff happens, and still does.

I have read, one place, that she was called in to assist in an inventory that day. Her last text message has been confirmed to be about a "weapon system" serial number. To me, this is a "smoking gun" (sorry); just too much coincidence. It could possibly be she stumbled onto something, and asked about it outside of a paper trail, and was "disappeared" for her efforts. There could be a lot more to this. The sexual harassment could be the icing on the cake. Maybe the same guy is involved. Maybe she was looking for dirt on him. My intuition says to follow the weapons and parts, follow the money and you will find out what happened to her. That armory needs to be taken apart, as part of this investigation. There is a call for the FBI to take over this investigation. I agree. I don't think the Army has any desire to uncover, or make public, an armory with an open back door, as part of a murder investigation.

Hey Mass Guy, good to see you again. Entire weapons, once the theft is discovered, yes; a serious no no. But with 80% lowers and pilfered/bought parts, an enterprising gunsmith could turn out "ghost" M-16's for fun and profit. I know for a fact that pallet loads of 9mm ammo were involved in the thefts, in the 80's, in Las Vegas from Nellis Air Force base there, also Jet Engines. They made a m9vie about the FBI sting (The FBI opened a pawn shop in Vegas). And the real life reveal for those thefts came from a drunk Vet, in a bar in Iowa! 3-D printing and milling makes for a whole new game.

She was called in on her off day to assist in an inventory. Her last text message concerns a weapon system serial #. She was looking for dirt on a Sargent. WTF? Something's going on here, that ain't exactly Kosher!

CBS News June 30, 2020, 8:46 AM
Family of missing Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen accuses Army of "covering up for each other"
snipped

The family of Army Private First Class Vanessa Guillen are calling for an independent investigation into her disappearance, and have called for Fort Hood, the base she was stationed at, to be closed if she is found dead.

The 20-year-old was last seen on April 22, wearing a black t-shirt and purple workout pants. Her car keys, wallet and ID were found in the armory room on base where she was working that morning, but her phone is still missing.

Investigators have said they suspect foul play, but her family says they are not doing enough, and now want the FBI or another federal agency to take over the case.

"They're not here to help us find Vanessa," family attorney Natalie Khawam told CBS News' Mireya Villarreal. "They're here to hoard that information because they don't want us knowing what's happened."
Family of missing Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen accuses Army of "covering up for each other" - CBS News

has it been posted that a female soldier was found dead in a fort hood parking lot just one year ago? (april 2019). she was the assistant to the chaplain (and looked very much like vanessa). her name was erica atkinson-cobb, and she was a married mom of 5. fort hood, on average, since 2016, has had 36 deaths per year, or 3 per month. i found that information staggering.

Soldier found dead in parking lot on Fort Hood

Erica Atkinson – MILITARY JUSTICE FOR ALL
someone posted a link to all of the many deaths at Fort Hood - Killeen deaths or something - anyone remember this? Maybe it's back in thread 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa