Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I’m aware from the latest MSM posts the phone hasn’t been recovered. It could literally be anywhere MOO
Yes, but it wasn't trackable past the area where she was last seen, indicating that someone turned it off or disabled it there (if it didn't run out of battery, but the perp couldn't count on it). She had no reason to do it herself.

I am sure it was posted that it was last November - but can't remember the link - a long way back. JMO

That's very recent. IMO it's a setting event but not necessarily a trigger for whatever his state of mind and decisions have been in recent months. I would say it may have contributed to escalation in his thoughts and actions (depending on the significance and value he placed (either positive or negative) on his relationship with his father), but IMO there will be significant history - just unknown if this history involved actions against others previously (or only escalation of thoughts) and the severity of these actions.
IMO

Her phone running out of battery at the very moment she was attacked would be a huge coincidence. The attacker wouldn't have known that. Would he leave the area with the possibility of her phone being tracked?

First time poster!

JMO but WC could have claimed a breakdown or something to get SE’s phone off her. He can then turn it off and dispose of it.

I also think the white Astra is on purpose to represent himself as a police officer and gain trust. Additionally, using a hire car and not his own, could be arrogance believing it would be harder to ‘prove’ the DNA evidence and that it isn’t just circumstantial eg. SE had been in the car at another time. Whereas there would little to no chance she would have ever been his own cars. All JMO.

This is all very close to home and my thoughts are with Sarah’s loved ones and everyone this has impacted.

Her phone running out of battery at the very moment she was attacked would be a huge coincidence. The attacker wouldn't have known that. Would he leave the area with the possibility of her phone being tracked?

One possibility I wondered about was whether she dropped the phone and smashed it (she’d just finished the call to her boyfriend, could have dropped it while putting it back in her pocket). He stopped to offer help, the rest is opportunistic.

Do we think the time of the time of the final ping closely matches the time the phone was last on? If so the 9:30 final ping was before the time the car was seen with the doors open. But the ping may only show that the phone hadn’t moved into a different area while it was still on.

The hazard lights are an odd one - it's literally drawing attention to the car. I wonder if he said he'd broken down.
That corner of Poynders Road is a red route, meaning cars aren't allowed to stop there. Not that I understand his use of hazard lights.

Another speculation by me (sorry)... what if WC did actually drive Sarah home to her house (which we think was on a quietish road around Brixton Water Lane) and the attack only happened there, in a much quieter road.. then on to Kent? Might explain why nobody saw any evidence of force etc at Poynders Road. Jmo

JMO MOO:
- WC puts on his hazard lights and pretends his car has broken down
- WC asks SE to borrow her phone to make a phone call to AA
- WC shows SE his warrant card to gain her trust, and tells her he'll give her a lift home
- SE trust WC and gets into the passenger side after giving WC her phone
- WC incapacitates her once inside the vehicle

After this I'm not sure.

I also noticed that in the BBC report yesterday on the murder charge. The suggestion that she might have returned home was reintroduced, but this could have been a mistake made in cobbling together an article containing a mixture of new and old information:

"Ms Everard was last seen walking alone down a main road in Clapham at 21:30 GMT, with police saying it was unclear whether she reached her home in Brixton."

Sarah Everard: Met PC Wayne Couzens charged with murder

Sarah Everard: Met PC Wayne Couzens charged with murder

That wording has been in several reports though and one would think it would be an easy thing for LE to check. I wonder if WC did drive SE home? Is it possible that a search of SE flat was carried out by LE without it being known about?

Last edited:
That Irvine Times article (link) contains a whole host of new information.

Saying he was stressed and emailing his boss saying he doesn't want to carry a fire arm any more?!

Googling SE and "Astra" and "Stress" shows many other MSM also reporting the same facts
It comes from the Press Association, I noticed it says so at top of Irvine Times link

That wording has been in several reports though. I wonder if WC did drive SE home? Is it possible that a search of SE flat was carried out by LE without it being known about?

Does anyone know whether SE had flatmates? I've not seen it mentioned (though struggling to keep up) but if she did, presumably they'd have noticed her coming home. I don't think the police would have centred the search (and search efforts of her loved ones) around Poynders Court & surrounds if they knew she had got all the way home. JMO.

Thanks so much!
So hard to follow the threads in this case!
Hey everyone, I've done a detailed Timeline for the case, which is fully sourced with media links. It can be updated as we go forward.

I'll be asking a mod to pin it to the first post in every thread so that it's easily accessible.

Please let me know if I've missed out anything major, as long as it is fact based and can be sourced (I've had to stop reading the past couple of threads to get it done, but I've been following the media updates). Please also let me know if you spot any mistakes so that I can correct them.

It's a non-discussion thread to keep it to timeline only.

UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham, 3rd Mar 2021 - TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa