Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are their friends, her friends, his friends not speaking up. At 22, 23, you may not tell your parents everything but you'd tell your friends. Also, with all the fights, disagreements did Gabby ever tell her parents? Did she call and tell anyone about the Moab police incident?

Or maybe they’re the Mr and Mrs Flores types. You never know until you actually now… I hope we get more clarity as times goes on.
Or maybe they’re the Mr and Mrs Flores types. You never know until you actually now… I hope we get more clarity as times goes on.
It makes no sense that the parents called an Attorney and the attorney’s advice was to keep quiet unless they had something significant to tell him. You don’t get that kind of advice if your kid simply breaks up with SO.

If you check his Pinterest, there are saved pins of embroidered items, like skeleton hands with a knife, another of a woman standing, covered in leaves carrying a skull on her shoulder and another pin of a Sasquatch like creature killing an alligator with a knife. He must have been into embroidery and felted crafts? Sadly, my theory is Gabby was stabbed, and that he will be found hanging from a tree deep in the Florida swamp. MOO

Did you see he made face masks - I’m thinking it’s him - and Gabby is modeling them on his Pinterest? He also has a link to some type of like Etsy account I didn’t go into it but you could purchase some there anybody see that?

Another potential last proof of life. Good evidence if true. Wonder if the restaurant has cameras? Or maybe other video nearby?

unfortunately the restaurant stated their cameras do not go that far back but that is the seemingly last confirmed sighting of GP we have at the moment.

Sadly there is. I think he killed her. In a fight. In some way that makes it clear it’s homicide as autopsy decrees Then he rushed home to tell parents who called attorney who told them that best legal option was to say absolutely nothing. Which they did That’s the simplest explanation for what happened

But other scenarios possible. Maybe he left her for a time, alone at campsite, returned and she was dead. Maybe she told him to leave, take the Danged van and get out of her life. Maybe she took up with other people. But none of these other scenarios feel right —I’d think calling LE, telling friends would have happened if the other things were the case.
Or maybe he returned and refused to talk and parents scared, called attorney who said to say nothing.
All we know is that he left Gabby alone, she was killed, van came back to parents’ place, attorney advised parents to say nothing, and parents have reported him missing
Nothing else is certain. No Certain report of BL at house even.
There is nothing logical to killing your girlfriend then driving home and going on with your life !!!! With no explanation!
We don't know what parents were told we don't know when they
Got this.lawyer!
The lawyer gave them.sound advice imo!
He took.off leaving his mom.and dad to take the blame!
He's smart
He devious!

4X8oCbge_mini.jpg

Fox News
@FoxNews
· 13m
'FULL BLOWN INCIDENT': Eyewitnesses describe Brian Laundrie encounter at WY restaurant before Gabby Petito vanished https://foxnews.com/us/gabby-petit

IMO That restaurant was an hour and 25 minutes from the campsite. I find it hard to believe that they would take a 3 hour trip just for lunch.
unless they were exploring something else in the area this story will be pretty easy for LE to check up on, ask the employee at the resturant about it, im sure they can figure this out pretty fast.

Why are their friends, her friends, his friends not speaking up. At 22, 23, you may not tell your parents everything but you'd tell your friends. Also, with all the fights, disagreements did Gabby ever tell her parents? Did she call and tell anyone about the Moab police incident?

I believe she called her mother from the back of the police vehicle so her mom could help calm her down.

Most notably is one photo that was uploaded to Pinterest weeks before Petito’s disappearance. The image shows drawings of several haunting figures, and right in the center, a sketch of a gravestone with the words “My baby” engraved on it.
Gabby Petito Disappearance: All The Disturbing Clues On Social Media, Including Brian Laundrie's Alleged Cryptic Posts
Once again... Not Laundrie's words... he's again quoting something else... in this case, Cab Calloway / St James Infirmary. Creativity doesn't seem to be this guys forte.

I have never seen anything like this case as far as social media and the “influencers” goes. It’s insane. Unfortunately I think there’s also a lot of people trying to get followers and attention off her name.

I’ve also never seen threads move as fast as these are.

I hope a lot of the new posters will stick around after this case is done and BL is hopefully charged and convicted. Lots of other cases could use the exposure too

I definately will! I came to this forum last year when a friend went missing in NC (Monica Moynan) but I've never joined/posted until now.

4X8oCbge_mini.jpg

Fox News
@FoxNews
· 13m
'FULL BLOWN INCIDENT': Eyewitnesses describe Brian Laundrie encounter at WY restaurant before Gabby Petito vanished https://foxnews.com/us/gabby-petit
In reading the story "A manager at the restaurant told Fox News that the business is "super busy during summer" and couldn’t recall the incident.". It couldn't have been that big a deal if it only happened a couple of weeks ago. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv