Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the thinking behind coming forward in 2017. I wonder the thinking being agreeing to be reinterviewed in 2022 and answering the specific questions that he did. Why would his clothing be relevant if they didn’t suspect him? Why not say you don’t remember what you were wearing 5 years ago? Was the question asked whether that was him in the video? Why answer questions about a gun?

It is so perplexing, it makes me think it’s a sign of innocence. Which would then be a reason to do exactly as he did. And then that circular thought process makes my head spin.

Whuhh ?? For years we’ve all been listening to the audio track of him speaking in the video Libby took of him with her phone lol

Quoting the PCA:
“Near the end of the video a male is seen and heard telling the girls, ‘Guys, Down the hill’”
That is only audio NOT visual of BG speaking
OP mentioned seeing BG speak it
We have never "Seen" him speak it, only heard it

Yes, Garrett should not have overlooked that likely scenario.

What concerns me is that I have yet to see it proved that ejector pin marks are unique. If they are, then the prosecution will have to prove that to the jury. If they are not distinct enough to say with 100% certainty that the bullet was cycled through RA's gun, then the prosecution's case becomes quite weak indeed—unless, of course, there's compelling evidence against RA that was left out of the PCA.
LE has the gun so they can attempt to recreate the markings. And what would also be compelling, if LE collected similar bullets from the accused's own backyard.

JMO

Judge to consider Delphi gag order, change of venue next month

Honestly and IMO only, the whole town of Delphi and surrounding areas have been on an "unspoken of Gag rule" it seems.
Not legally, but just seems they have like a silent pact to keep it amongst themselves, which I have respected & been impressed by over these years.

If you've found a post in a closed thread you'd like to refer back to... one way is to select the Share this post icon (sideways V). Hover till you can see the URL, then copy and paste it here in the current thread. :)

View attachment 384324
Thanks for this info !
I had no idea how to do that but have seen it done before LOL

Good, because Stephen Avery was guilty as sin and is right where he belongs. You cannot just watch that incredibly biased documentary and determine his guilt or innocence. MOO
But back to the perp at hand… I will be be very interested to hear more details about RA’s past, internet searches, and theories as to why that particular day and those particular girls. IMO, those details (if they add up and make sense) can sway a jury as much as physical evidence.
I'm very curious to see what they find on his digital devices.

Stephen Avery- my ex's law school classmates worked on his Innocence Project case in which he was released for the sexual assault. When they found out about the murder, they were all like, yeah, we completely believe he did it.

And also, even if the info he gave was misfiled or whatever, wouldn't the conservation officer had come forward to LE at a later date, and said, hey, what about the witness I took a statement from type thing! I sure as heck would not just leave it like that! It would be incomprehensible IMO.
But the CO wouldn't have been privy to the investigation, so they would have no idea of knowing that the tip wasn't followed up on. They probably assumed it had been fully investigated, they would have no idea it had been misfiled.

I used to work in a color matching department. I'm not color blind and yet I struggle with dark blues and blacks. If I'm sorting socks, for example, I need a known black sock to compare all the others to. I can see how blue and black can be confused. JMO
same here
I have to hold a sock or top up against black clothing to see if what I am holding is black or dark blue.

same here
I have to hold a sock or top up against black clothing to see if what I am holding is black or dark blue.
Yep. I've actually left the house wearing 2 different colored socks (can anyone say 'embarrassing' since I had to wear them all day at work?). They both looked the same color to me until I got under different lighting.

But the CO wouldn't have been privy to the investigation, so they would have no idea of knowing that the tip wasn't followed up on. They probably assumed it had been fully investigated, they would have no idea it had been misfiled.
That's true. But just speaking for myself, I still would've followed up on it with LE and wouldn't have assumed anything! My suspicious and curious nature would not allow me to just leave it be under the circumstances! Especially considering that the person (RA) fit the description so well. It is hard for me to comprehend that the CO didn't even follow up if that's what happened.

Yep. I've actually left the house wearing 2 different colored socks (can anyone say 'embarrassing' since I had to wear them all day at work?). They both looked the same color to me until I got under different lighting.
Dark or poor lighting conditions can affect a person's color recognition, too. Look at "BG" in the photo on the bridge... to me it looks like the left hand side of his jacket (his right side) is dark blue but the right side of the jacket (his left side) looks black. The black side of the jacket is in shadow and the color appears to change and yet we know the whole jacket is just one color... dark blue. (Although, to be fair, that's just how I see it and others may see it differently.)
1669958790194.png

So
Dark or poor lighting conditions can affect a person's color recognition, too. Look at "BG" in the photo on the bridge... to me it looks like the left hand side of his jacket (his right side) is dark blue but the right side of the jacket (his left side) looks black. The black side of the jacket is in shadow and the color appears to change and yet we know the whole jacket is just one color... dark blue. (Although, to be fair, that's just how I see it and others may see it differently.)
View attachment 384365
Something I would love to know… will RA confirm it is him in the video images? If he has willingly admitted to being on the trails that day, surely he saw that video and thought that is/isn’t me and knew that for years the public was searching for an identity.

So

Something I would love to know… will RA confirm it is him in the video images? If he has willingly admitted to being on the trails that day, surely he saw that video and thought that is/isn’t me and knew that for years the public was searching for an identity.
I don’t think we know. The most affirmative answers to this question still ask us to connect the dots. I can connect the dots, but I want to know the same thing as you, if HE will say yep or nope about it being him in the actual image from Libby’s phone.

I've said this before and I still believe this. The girls were catfished. One person was waiting and one followed them to where they were told meet. We just have to wait. Homicide must have something. Thank god the girls took video. I hope their families get some justice and answers for this crime. Jmoo

"A civilian FBI employee mislabeled or misfiled tip information in the system, which means it didn’t show up in the correct location during a data search. As the case stalled, police went back to the very beginning of the investigation. That’s when they discovered the interview with Allen that prompted them to take a closer look."
I'm sorry, but this case has stalled, coughed, sputtered, and gasped its way along. IMOO, that doesn't even ring a little bit true. I'm not disputing the accuracy of the quote. I'm highly skeptical of the veracity of the claim. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member