Anthony's Send Message..

I am just not reading what the Anthony family posted in a negative way. I see it in a positive way for either Kid's Finders Network or TES.

The Anthony's wrote: We support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend.

If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.

IMO, they are saying stop all the talking and negativity and either go out and volunteer with Kid Finder's Network or go and help TES.

I am just not reading what the Anthony family posted in a negative way. I see it in a positive way for either Kid's Finders Network or TES.

The Anthony's wrote: We support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend.

If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact the folks listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.

IMO, they are saying stop all the talking and negativity and either go out and volunteer with Kid Finder's Network or go and help TES.

Amen Patty. I share your opinion exactly. What was..."was". What is...."is". If Tim can show his understanding and we represent TES, we should strive to do the same.

The arrogance lies in their choice to use the word "problem."

NOBODY has been a "problem" in the case EXCEPT Casey & those who continue to enable Casey to keep up her lies & her silence.

If they'd stop pretending Casey has some valid reason for keeping Caylee's whereabouts a SECRET, maybe Casey would be less comfortable playing her sick games.

Take it easy Cocoamom. Tim will be the first to tell you that the searchers need to leave their attitude at home regarding the family, so it's probably best to give the benefit of the doubt that the family is at least open to the search about to commence.

As far as the search info, I was referring to the instructions for team leaders. It has nothing to do with the instructions for the general search. I was not criticizing the man, just the procedure that didn't work as well as I was told it was going to. I now have the website material and the maps and am not concerned at this point. The info for team leaders didn't come out until late this afternoon.

:clap::clap: ITA. It is no secret how I personally feel about Casey or how her family has behaved. They have personally offended me by what I percieve as messing with the investigation. With that being said, I am going to try my very best not to post one word against any of them this weekend.

I want all of us to come together & do as Tim has asked, pray for the family. I picture those already sad eyes of Tims getting even sadder if we all do nothing but attack the family. For this weekend, for Caylee, for Tim, for the searchers, lets come together. This is going to be very difficult for the searchers as well as the Anthony's. For so long we have wanted the Anthony's to do the right thing & stand beside those who are giving up so much to look for Caylee. Let our own hearts show them the way.

If I get nasty this weekend regarding the family, smack me, remind me I suggested we honor Tim & the searchers by being only positive.

Please, for this weekend, lets stay focused & positive. It's all about Caylee.

I think that is a big concession on their part. And perhaps an indication that they are finally accepting what everyone else has come to believe.

The part I question is this:

Until today the problems I have seen most complained about from the Anthony's has been the LE, the media, the searchers, and the public. So what are they really saying?
sorry to say, I don't believe any of it

Are the Anthonys and Kid Finder's Network searching somewhere?

I did search. I was there the weekend Tim called it off. At that time Cindy was discrediting Tim and his efforts. Tim's effort was no small feat. Whatever he does deserves to be appreciated, not slammed. This man has a huge heart and his main concern is finding Caylee and bringing her home. What he needed was cooperation and he didn't get it.

It was not a casual walk in a field for the searchers, it was grueling. We were all out there sweating our azzez off, fighting bugs, avoiding snakes and gators. Imagine trying to walk thru an overgrown jungle type forest in 100 degree heat. Imagine walking looking down so you are careful where you step and thinking that at any given moment you may walk upon something that you don't really want to see, but can't stop yourself from being there because you know this child did not deserve to be in this situation and you want her to be treated with respect and dignity and love.

Tim's benevolence in attempting to approach Cindy again regarding his mission is amazing. He's a generous, intelligent man. He knows what he needs to be successful, and perhaps he feels that with the time that has passed he can get the additional information he needs. I certainly hope so, for his sake and Caylees. But, after watching Tim on NG tonight, just hearing him say they had a 'nice' conversation still confirms that this new, nicer gentler Cindy is the result of some outside source.

:clap::clap: ITA. It is no secret how I personally feel about Casey or how her family has behaved. They have personally offended me by what I percieve as messing with the investigation. With that being said, I am going to try my very best not to post one word against any of them this weekend.

I want all of us to come together & do as Tim has asked, pray for the family. I picture those already sad eyes of Tims getting even sadder if we all do nothing but attack the family. For this weekend, for Caylee, for Tim, for the searchers, lets come together. This is going to be very difficult for the searchers as well as the Anthony's. For so long we have wanted the Anthony's to do the right thing & stand beside those who are giving up so much to look for Caylee. Let our own hearts show them the way.

If I get nasty this weekend regarding the family, smack me, remind me I suggested we honor Tim & the searchers by being only positive.

Please, for this weekend, lets stay focused & positive. It's all about Caylee.
I think Happychic is starting a prayer thread or chat for the searchers and all parties. let me see what i can find out

I read the posting on their site. Sorry, but this show of joining together at this late stage coupled with this recent leak of the defense suggesting an accidental overdose smells like strategy! Strategy to begin the process of trying to sway public opinion and garner some sympathy for poor KC. I, for 1 will keep tip top of mind what KC didn't do.

I did search. I was there the weekend Tim called it off. At that time Cindy was discrediting Tim and his efforts. Tim's effort was no small feat. Whatever he does deserves to be appreciated, not slammed. This man has a huge heart and his main concern is finding Caylee and bringing her home. What he needed was cooperation and he didn't get it.

It was not a casual walk in a field for the searchers, it was grueling. We were all out there sweating our azzez off, fighting bugs, avoiding snakes and gators. Imagine trying to walk thru an overgrown jungle type forest in 100 degree heat. Imagine walking looking down so you are careful where you step and thinking that at any given moment you may walk upon something that you don't really want to see, but can't stop yourself from being there because you know this child did not deserve to be in this situation and you want her to be treated with respect and dignity and love.

Tim's benevolence in attempting to approach Cindy again regarding his mission is amazing. He's a generous, intelligent man. He knows what he needs to be successful, and perhaps he feels that with the time that has passed he can get the additional information he needs. I certainly hope so, for his sake and Caylees. But, after watching Tim on NG tonight, just hearing him say they had a 'nice' conversation still confirms that this new, nicer gentler Cindy is the result of some outside source.

I was there too in the heat and muck and the mire, as were many WS'ers at that time. It was not an easy thing to do but as you say, you can't stop yourself. Irregardless of how the family and/or their team got there, it is a welcome thing to see and I just hope that with the progression of the search this weekend, we can give Caylee the respect and dignity and love that she so deserves.

I agree. I think the A's were alluding to the protesters. A similar statement was made about the protesters previously, for folks to apply their energy to searching and I think they were building on that -- :)

:clap::clap::clap:

Patty, I don't remember Mrs. Beasley but I have to tell you that every time I see your avatar...I immediately think Ray Giudice. And, every time he's on NG, I think of you! The resemblance is striking! So thanks :blowkiss:

moz-screenshot.jpg
rgiudice.jpg

I read the posting on their site. Sorry, but this show of joining together at this late stage coupled with this recent leak of the defense suggesting an accidental overdose smells like strategy! Strategy to begin the process of trying to sway public opinion and garner some sympathy for poor KC. I, for 1 will keep tip top of mind what KC didn't do.

I respect what your saying, and you may be right. However, it is really important that we remember the focus here is to find Caylee.
Regardless of her family, see my siggie, that was TM's answer to me in our first conversation on the subject. "let's go find the peanut"

So, we go, and we pray.

Patty, I don't remember Mrs. Beasley but I have to tell you that every time I see your avatar...I immediately think Ray Giudice. And, every time he's on NG, I think of you! The resemblance is striking! So thanks :blowkiss:

moz-screenshot.jpg
View attachment 865

OMG, he DOES look like Mrs. Beasley! Lol, I am ROFL! O/T, sorry but I used to watch the Family Affair reruns all the time when I was little.

How generous of Cindy to let people search for her dead granddaughter. First, I'd like to know Cindy's definition of search. According to her, the family has been searching for Caylee for the last 20 weeks. No wait, they've been riding in limo's to tv stations, hanging out in the Publix parking lot, complaining up a storm in front of every tv camera
that no one is helping them find Caylee, and that LE isn't following up on leads. There's been numerous trips to lawyers offices, the court house, and the church. Has Cindy even once said she walked in her neighborhood and asked the neighbors where Caylee could be? No, she made cell phone calls.

This just irks me to no end.

How ironic is it, that this sudden tiny change of heart comes on the eve of the memo being reported on NG that the defense said it could be a horrible accident.

This entire case is pure 'read between the lines'. No one can say outright what they mean or mean what they say.

Cindys latest attempt at manipulating anyone interested in this case is simple. She had a come to Jesus moment with Caseys new defense attorney or her doctor has finally gotten the dosage right with her meds. (It is a fact that some antidepressants take 3 months to have their prescribed effect. Quite often when meds are used to treat depression the doctor and patient will use various dosages until the patient feels some relief.)

After what I've seen of this woman for the last 20 weeks, I don't trust her as far as I can throw her.
I was glad to see that TM spoke to CA. He is an amazing man. He obviously knows what's been said/thought by their camp...and yet he can rise above it for the sake of this child. I don't see how Cindy could do anything BUT extend an olive branch (hope she did)...the WORLD is watching. As far as the reference to being part of the solution...not the problem...she just can't quit while she's ahead. I'm pretty sure I know who/what she was referring to...but now is not the time. "Thank you" is sufficient. JMO

To be honest, I don;t even read it as trying to sway searchers at all. I think she is offering their belief as an alternative.
I think the solution/problem comment is not aimed at the ground searchers, but rather the disruptive people that keep bothering the Anthony's when they are trying to "search" for caylee.I think she is saying rather than cause a ruckus, come and search either with us or TES. jmho of course.

I agree that if Cindy did write this, that it is somewhat of a concession on her part, but to search with either TES or "them" (ie.the Anthony's)....ummm, just where are the Anthonys searching at? Just sayin'! :)

Are the Anthonys and Kid Finder's Network searching somewhere?

Good question! I beleive they are working on finding Caylee via flyers, bulletin board etc. I haven't read of a physical search by Kid's Finders etc. for Caylee.

I agree that if Cindy did write this, that it is somewhat of a concession on her part, but to search with either TES or "them" (ie.the Anthony's)....ummm, just where are the Anthonys searching at? Just sayin'! :)

I don't have enough cell phone minutes to search with the A's.

:crazy:Sorry, couldn't help myself.:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back