Nancy Grace - 11/19/08

Caller saying that she thinks CA is letting on more than she knows and asking about the witness that saw Casey and the well dressed man. If snyone has looked into the supposed man that was with her the day of the straw hat.

Caller asking about the well dressed man looking out...sighting deemed not credible.

The sighting where the man saw someone who looked like Casey coming out of the woods with a shovel - straw hat and red sunglasses - has been deemed not credible according to Drew Petimore

No bombshells, nothing that isn't already here on our updates thread. We are good!

Unfortunately too late for me. Have to get up early tomorrow. Night all!

: )

Good eve. Panther !

NG show goes inside A' home ! Tot mom avoids sleeping in Caylee's room while home from jail..

Specs on the A's home: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4937-Hopespring-Dr-Orlando-FL-32829/46119042_zpid

4937 Hopespring Drive, Orlando, FL

Public Facts:
Single family
4 beds
2.0 bath
1,472 sqft
Built in 1986

So 4 bedrooms...1 for CA w/ KC sleeping on an air mattress, KC's room, Caylee's room, extra room and George on the couch. Where was female bounty hunter sleeping?

I think that he was mistaken to report that as "not credible" and to relate it to the sightings of Caylee in Coral Springs and Gainesville. It wasn't a sighting of Caylee.

Thanks for answering. I will have to go and figure it out. I assume it's not related to the case? :)

No, not really. I think NG was just trying to make a point about grief and went into how the lawyer grieved when she lost her husband in an auto accident. Poor, poor taste IMO.

BRB-- After listening to CA-I have to go to the garage and SCREAM!!!

kc "I wanna win a hot body contest after the nanny stole my daughter and I borrowed a shovel and drove around with a dead body in my trunk and the first thing I wanna do when I get outta jail when my daughter is missing is take a hot shower" anthony can't bear to sleep in the bedroom she slept in with Caylee. Riiiiight....

Unfortunately too late for me. Have to get up early tomorrow. Night all!

: )

Night, pink
beddybyesmiley.gif

Caller asking about the lack of Zanny pictures and LP reaffirming that ZFG was a figment of Casey's imagination.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back