Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, im with you

i will tell you what i think,

i think they will find GARBAGE in the bag,
and i mean the typical garbage,, wrappings from food, papers, papertowels
etc etc anything that people nomally throw away and it will be in there

lets say for example, they eat ice cream sandwiches, then they might find wrappers from ice cream sandwiches in the trash bag

all LINKED right to the HOUSE

this case is over and justice is about to be served

thank goodness

OMG it just gets worse and worse. I pray you are so wrong..else will someone please lock me in a room with her for just a few minutes?:furious:

She didn't take the pets with her, I assume? I hope they are okay!

:confused:

Bless you Kimter, this was one of the first things I thouht about, too. But I thought about something else, too.

Could they be looking for the clothes that George described that he said he saw Caylee in on June 16th? He said that a personal friend also saw Caylee in the same clothes at a mall/shopping center only 4 days earlier. Pink top, blue/denim skirt with white sunglasses.

Duct tape. (I think the garbage bags are either gone or already collected by LE on their first search.)

And maybe checking for whatever was purchased on Cindy's credit cards that might not be found in their house but found in the garbage bag along with Caylee.

And I'm sure many, many more things we can have no clue about. Needless to say, I pray they find whatever they're looking for and equally that they don't find just as many important things!

I think LE is looking for

Duct tape
Garbage bags
Knife, pliers, scissorsrs, garden tools

shoes or boots

Towels
sheets-maybe to match....like the top or the bottom

Jewerly, hair clips, rubber bands

oh...and I also believe that maybe have been some kind of trash in there as well....I found it odd that the trash bag in the trunk came from TonE house......

Diapers or pull ups

maybe caylee back pack was in the bag....it could of had ...

baby wipes
socks....that come in multiple packs-so they could find simalar ones
bagies of food-look at what kind of food or brands-same with the bagies-

nail polish-for maybe a fake nail

maybe a note was left....so looking for paper, pad, pens etc....

and I could think of more

I keep thinking they found one or more of the pavers from the A's backyard, that was used to weight down the body. Didn't they have some that were missing? I think FOX reported that LE investigators were taking pictures in the backyard and possibly in the shed tonight. God Bless Caylee!

they will also now have the authority to remove the computers again, And if they can prove that CA did send the email about the hairbrush (and therfore disproving that CA email accts were hacked into as she claims) it will be game over for CA also she will more than likely be looking at obstuction charges....And I am sure that there were also paperwork in that house from the investigation that the A's were conducting themselves and not turning info over to LE and with that they will also be in trouble...I bet the next time the A's return to there home it will be a mess..As it should be they should go through that place with a fine toothed comb.

Here is the complete entry regarding what's going on at the A's tonight

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/11/email-from-otr-producer-at-caylees-home/

December 11th, 2008 9:43 PM Eastern
Email from OTR Producer at Caylee’s home

by Greta Van Susteren
OTR Producer Justin Wells is at the Casey Anthony home…he is sending me updates every few minutes…check out this one..
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:24 PM
To: OnTheRecord
Subject: Re: Update
Media doesn’t see it yet, but I do. From the side of the house you can see investigators in the anthony backyard. They are on the side of the house where the tool shed is located. The same tool shed George told Greta that Casey stole his fuel cans from. I now see flashes in the backyard. It appears they are taking photos back there.

Other than the body of Caylee, what else would they need to execute a search warrant for her home? I say nothing. I hope they are tearing the place apart.

They'll have CA's computer again.

I have heard/read that LE took garbage bags and duct tape during the first search but only since today. I did not hear/read this discussed at all before.

I have only been to one search in progress and LE had treated the pets in the house very well. Maybe the A pets were taken to Lee's.

Here is my thoughts on what they are looking for...If memory serves me correct, there was a receipt that showed KC had bought 2 cross necklaces..And it was thought that KC had put one on Caylee before disposing of the body..I would guess that this could be the item that was found in the bag with the remains...I also think that there could have been a bathing suit in the trash bag...But I would guess that if LE can find the other matching cross in the house that was KC's it will be game over...Just my thought.

I also had this thought, also garbage bags, soil samples.

I was thinking the necklace, also.
I ALWAYS bite duct tape to tear it, as I have acrylic nails & dont want to damage them. Same way you do, bite, then tear. Been doing in for years & I use duct tape on a weekly basis for my job.
If KC did this, it is just more ammo for LE.
That reminds me we should look at her photos again at the clubs to notice her nails. I was thinking in a couple of shots they were not "done" like she normally had them. Maybe she messed them up with the duct tape. Hmmmm...

You're so right,RobotDog.
Thank goodness.
I think you've got a good point about the trash. Casey was busy there hauling trash around, wasn't she? She even had TL's trash in her car.
Creepy.
Didn't she remind Lee that Cindy had always told her that Caylee was her "best mistake?" Just a mistake. An accident. She did what people do with mistakes- got rid of her, trashed her.
Yup. Casey did get one thing right- she does have a ticket to hell with her name on it. Oh, in my crystal ball i see another 2 tickets for Cindy and Georgie, too. :sick:

I bet she drove around with trash in her car trying to disguise the decomp smell. Same reason she left the car next to the dumpster at Amscot.

I hope JB, when he went to see KC today, told her more than that the body had been found. I hope he told her about the possible forensic findings that might come along with the finding -- finger prints on the duct tape, possible matching of the bag to bags in the A household, possible cause of death, etc, etc. I hope he spelled it out for her and gave her something to dream about tonight.

I'm a little confused. Since the A's home is now a crime scene, LE can go in and look/confiscate anything? I thought a search warrant only specifies certain things they can take?

I guess my question is~ since it's a crime scene, that changes everything?

They had to have good reason for a judge to let them go into the A's home...and I think anything goes.....if the whole house, yard etc...is a crime scene now.... and since they found the body....the investagation....starts all over.....but thats just my thoughts....
and sorry for the type;Os

My personal take on the search.
Diapers, fingernail polish, a specific serrated knife, pony tail holdersCaylee had her hair up in most photos, cat hair, ( and possibly a matching rag if one was held in the mouth by tape). KC's earrings. linens.

Its hard to say what was found with the remains but it gives them a whole new list of items to focus on in the Anthony house.
Just wait until everything can be examined under detailed forensics.
Fiber analysis God only knows what all.
They will have a long list of things to look for.
This is where the 'CSI' stuff is really going to kick in.

Obviously, they will be looking for matcing duct tape and trash bags. They will try to find a matching trash bag to the one found with the remains AND they can match up the bag found with the remains to the one found in KC's car trunk. The duct tape probably held some fibers, so they will be looking for anything that might match that. Until we know what exactly was found in the bag along with the remains, we can only assume, but I bet that LE finds a treasure trove of forensic evidence in that house.

EVIDENTURY ITEMS removed overnight from the A's house -

Vacuum Cleaner
A Pillow
2 Large Boxes full of "unknown items"

this might have allready been posted but i havent seen it yet. didnt caseys school friend say that if she hid caylee it would be in that area because thats where their little hideout was?

this might have allready been posted but i havent seen it yet. didnt caseys school friend say that if she hid caylee it would be in that area because thats where their little hideout was?

I think KioMarie said something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland