FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone link me to the videos BSU is talking about as far as body language goes.

I am going with OLDER brother????? This is the parking lot she picked him up from, isn't it???

map.jpg

I agree.
Also... there was a map posted a while ago showing the Jr. High School.
IF the brother went to that JR. High School then how did he make it to this location?
The JR. High School was in the other direction.... past their home.

Mom is hiding something, unquestionably. I do not believe she committed this crime, but she knows who did. Listen to her statements...and I mean LISTEN, don't just hear them. Everything she says has meaning. Listen to what says and doesn't say. Think like a psychologist. Listen also for the very subtle mistakes, or "brain farts".
Listen to her statements...and I mean LISTEN, don't just hear them. Everything she says has meaning. Listen to what says and doesn't say. Think like a psychologist. Listen also for the very subtle mistakes, or "brain farts".

One of the statements mom made to the media was "I just can't talk about it."

This was before the child was found.

And yet, she was talking to the media and out in public--that is an inconsistent statement, and yet truthful if you believe that it means she's not unwilling to talk to people and the media (she commented elsewhere that she's never been private), rather I believe she means she can't talk about the truth of what she knows.

If you have been reading along this ENTIRE time. You would see I have been big advocate of a RSO - and a defender of mom. I am purely trying to speculate at what BSU thinks we are missing. I am not EAGER to blame anyone but discuss EVERY possibility. It is unfortuante because this has been such a calm thread where everyone can act respectful without throwing out these types of comments.

You are right, but didn't you expect this to happen. It seems it always does. And I don't understand it either especially when no one has any facts to solve this. If it were that obvious the LE would have already made an arrest. jmo

BBM
I believe that when the body was discovered at the landfill they said she was "partially covered" which I took to mean partially covered in debris. MOO.

From this video @ the 1:33 mark:
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21364955/index.html
Thank you.I wish I knew more of how she was found.Is there an article that says how she was found?I heard partially covered.Someone said partially clothed.It makes sense to me if Somer didn't make it to the crossing guard then she was last seen at the house talking to that crew.I keep coming back to this crew.

Please don't get mad - but I'm gonna throw out a theory involving older brother.

So far we think that he is 1/2 bro - right?

And we don't know that he does not live at the home - do we?

What if older brother was troubled and had made threats or dark statements prior to this event - that's why Mom was so worried right away that this was not the same as some other times when Somer might have been late.

What if SP was ther to help deal with older brother? And was to wait there for him to come home too? Mom might have confided in him the troubles she was having with him. This might explain his silence. He knows too.

Mom went right to older brother. I need to click the report again - do we know where older brother was after being picked up? Did he help search that day like the other kids?

I think names can be used as long as they have been mentioned in the media. Am I correct????

OH, and enquiring minds want to know...what does BSU1967 stand for.
We spent a lot of time trying to sleuth that! lol

I am sorry about that.....BSU1967 means........nothing! Two of the letters are my initials, but the 1967 was random. Please forgive me. My opinions of this case are in direct contrast to the prevailing thought here....I didn't want to get beat up.

Here is another wild card as far as the mother voice and speech goes, 4 guys were arrested in her house before her daughter was found and she did not talk about this so maybe that is what people are picking up. I need to see the videos people are talking about because the couple i saw I did not pick anything up.

I am sorry about that.....BSU1967 means........nothing! Two of the letters are my initials, but the 1967 was random. Please forgive me. My opinions of this case are in direct contrast to the prevailing thought here....I didn't want to get beat up.

And your opinion of the lunch friend's involvement?

If one of Somer's siblings killed her then I'm sure Diena knows it. Maybe that is wat BSU is sensing in her interviews. It was reported that Somer hit a child with her backpack and ran off...now the child she hit could have been her twin or A (the oldest daughter). I know kids pretty good and if one of mine hits the other, it's on! The hit-tie chases down the hitter and usually a rumble ensues...
Could the older daughter have pummeled Somer and pitched her in the dumpster or maybe just picked her up and threw her in, not meaning to kill her, but maybe Somer's head hit the dumpster hard and it killed her?
Hey, stranger things have happened.

I know what BSU was getting at. I've read the comments on one of the news sites, I know what some people think.

DT picking up AC at the park at 4ish places him at or near the scene of the crime. That's really not good.

There's that interview where she is wearing that (probably Somer's) purple hair thingy. She is asked something about her knowing who the person who did this is and she falters. She says something that sounds to me like "it could be my k-, it could be anybody" or something like that. The way her mouth is shaped, it's not an 's' or an 'n' that almost comes out of her mouth, but a 'k' sound, IMO. Was she saying "it could be my kid"?

Motive? Was he at school the whole day? Because at the time that Somer was walking home, he should have been in class. Maybe he cut class and Somer saw him doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing?

What doesn't add up, though, is the dumpster. I can't see a 13-year-old thinking of a dumpster. Unless, of course, DT helped with disposal. But I just don't see that either.

None of this is actually on my short list, but, again, I need to know how this child died and if she was sexually assaulted. Then I can flip to the direction I need to flip to in my mind.

But I can't go into BSU Territory yet...

lunch friend is at the top of my list, then the renovators, because of his statement of seeing her last.

There's that interview where she is wearing that (probably Somer's) purple hair thingy. She is asked something about her knowing who the person who did this is and she falters. She says something that sounds to me like "it could be my k-, it could be anybody" or something like that. The way her mouth is shaped, it's not an 's' or an 'n' that almost comes out of her mouth, but a 'k' sound, IMO. Was she saying "it could be my kid"?

Kid's dad?

Please don't get mad - but I'm gonna throw out a theory involving older brother.

So far we think that he is 1/2 bro - right?

And we don't know that he does not live at the home - do we?

What if older brother was troubled and had made threats or dark statements prior to this event - that's why Mom was so worried right away that this was not the same as some other times when Somer might have been late.

What if SP was ther to help deal with older brother? And was to wait there for him to come home too? Mom might have confided in him the troubles she was having with him. This might explain his silence. He knows too.

Mom went right to older brother. I need to click the report again - do we know where older brother was after being picked up? Did he help search that day like the other kids?

They just interviewed Somer's dad on HLN. He said the older brother was handling it "pretty well" as compared to the other children. FWIW

I know what BSU was getting at. I've read the comments on one of the news sites, I know what some people think.

DT picking up AC at the park at 4ish places him at or near the scene of the crime. That's really not good.

Motive? Was he at school the whole day? Because at the time that Somer was walking home, he should have been in class. Maybe he cut class and Somer saw him doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing?

What doesn't add up, though, is the dumpster. I can't see a 13-year-old thinking of a dumpster. Unless, of course, DT helped with disposal. But I just don't see that either.

None of this is actually on my short list, but, again, I need to know how this child died and if she was sexually assaulted. Then I can flip to the direction I need to flip to in my mind.

But I can't go into BSU Territory yet...

Isn't this playground across the street from the house where the workmen were? Or am I mixed up? And if so, how could anything have happended to her and them not see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark