Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that was weird. I fell asleep on my couch for a siesta with my security screen doors double locked but my front doors behind them open (to get the beautiful fresh air in) and just woke up suddenly to the LOUDEST shaking of one of my screen doors (they are every bit as secure as my main doors unless you have a blow torch). My cats went flying across the room. I don't know if the "man on the loose" has been apprehended but I called the City police and reported it. Weird. They are coming out to check it out. If it was a cat, it was some kind of fierce cat banging at my door (but possible).

Dang Katie...lock your house up....tight!!

Now that is scary!!! Lock those doors NOW young lady! :what: I am in Tx., but listening to LAPD on the scanner searching for that ex-cop.

I'm trying to find out if they got the guy in my neighborhood...whatever road rage shooting happened it was half a mile from my house. :what:My doors are locked. And I need something from my dang car!!! lol

She said that Bianca was Romanian.

I have to laugh that everyone is trying to remember Jodi's tidbits she throws into her lies. They remind me of all the ridiculous things I believed to actually be true that a past pathological liar would just drag from anyplace and throw into the story. My experience with real chronic liars was very limited, so I believed some outlandish stories.

Bianca sounds more real being Romanian, doesn't she? It's as possible that Jodi actually went there and slashed her tires if Bianca is real instead of have a pajama party with her.

The odd thing is, even though I know the details were lies, I still remember them as though they were true, despite the fact that they didn't even make sense when he first told them.

Liars can really mess with your mind.

I have wondered if the killing date was an anniversary date of some sort. Does anybody know the date in June of 07 they broke up?

This reminds me. I met a couple of older ladies out in the hall last week at court. One mentioned a theory was the number of stab wounds coincided with their break up date.
I didn't think much of it until it was mentioned here. So thought I'd throw it out there. :)

I just read that the manhunt for this killer has expanded to Arizona. Be safe, katie!

OH damn, the last I heard he was in Big Bear. I'm home alone, I best close up my sliding glass door, and it's so beautiful outside :-(

Hey guys here's another article written about JM's case -- another Mormon angle. I'm really interested in the general concensus in the LDS community about this one. I've talked extensively about this to the writer of this article (Paul Rubin is my friend) and he lands on thinking Doug Grant was NOT guilty. I think he's guilty as sin. Anyone know of this one? (another poster pm'd me to share about this too...so thanks!).

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2008...ounting-on-a-murder-rap-when-he-followed-his/

Martinez called him a "black angel of death".

Ok that was weird. I fell asleep on my couch for a siesta with my security screen doors double locked but my front doors behind them open (to get the beautiful fresh air in) and just woke up suddenly to the LOUDEST shaking of one of my screen doors (they are every bit as secure as my main doors unless you have a blow torch). My cats went flying across the room. I don't know if the "man on the loose" has been apprehended but I called the City police and reported it. Weird. They are coming out to check it out. If it was a cat, it was some kind of fierce cat banging at my door (but possible).

Glad they are checking it out!

I thought the "back back back" email was Bobby. Bianca (the Russian or Eastern European paramour of Matt's) was discovered after some coworkers at Ventana were at Applebees and recognized Jodi and took a vote to see if they should tell her. That is what I recall but could be wrong.

You're right!!! When she and Bobby reconnected, he was in the habit of chatting on "900-chat-lines" and she insinuated that he met the lady he was writing to on the chat line! Thanks for the correction!

(I was REALLY impressed with myself, being able to keep all the boys straight! lol) ;)

OH damn, the last I heard he was in Big Bear. I'm home alone, I best close up my sliding glass door, and it's so beautiful outside :-(

I never leave my windows, screens...whateva..open at night. I've heard to many stories about people coming through an unlocked house. It is a shame we have to live like this....

You're right!!! When she and Bobby reconnected, he was in the habit of chatting on "900-chat-lines" and she insinuated that he met the lady he was writing to on the chat line! Thanks for the correction!

(I was REALLY impressed with myself, being able to keep all the boys straight! lol) ;)

She called them "party lines". Oh brother.

If it is the one that got taken down ..it seemed to me more like a picture that a "special effect" was used on. In my program I can click on "sketch" I think and it looks like that one that was for sale on ebay

I agree, it was a "sketch" filter from photoshop or another graphics program.

he must have healed fast b/c didn't she say they rode the ZIPPER together too?

Maybe "zipper" is an euphemism for dry humping ? Which always seems to happen before jodi and her boyfriend make it "official"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:seeya: Hi there, fellow Texans! I am near Bonham, Tx. about 60 miles north of Dallas very near the Ok. border. Love it here. Very rural area but close enough to the city that I can go anytime! Any more N. Texans here?

Central Texas area - I'd say the greater Waco area, but WACO has such bad connotations, doesn't it?! LOL ....I lived in little ol' famous Crawford for 10 years, and now moved about 30 minutes from there.

LOVE IT here!

She called them "party lines". Oh brother.

That terminology is so weird.....I know my mom said in the 50's that term was used but I have never heard that growing up in the 80s

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

How did she meet her current boyfriend?

He said they had friends in common and had met on Myspace before she was arrested, I thought. Then he wrote to her and came to meet her for the first time in jail.

New boyfriend---->:seeya: :jail: <------Jodi

So is Darryl basically the only boyfriend she didn't in some way stalk or cyberstalk? We haven't heard from his exwife now though have we?

He said they had friends in common and had met on Myspace before she was arrested, I thought. Then he wrote to her and came to meet her for the first time in jail.

New boyfriend---->:seeya: :jail: <------Jodi

Snort! That looks just like him, after he's had some orthodontia. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member