Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi this is my first post, sorry if I’ve entered it into the wrong space, but this is regarding the JD case. A little background on myself, I live in New Canaan, very close to Welles Lane.
Below is my thinking RE timeline:

From what has been in the news FD states he was at JD’s house on Wednesday before she disappears.

Maybe he was trying to confront her RE the upcoming child custody court date. Perhaps that night JD told FD to leave because she didn’t want the kids exposed to any of court discussions - as was part of the court’s agreement. Perhaps JD scolds him for talking in front of the kids and sends him away feeling ‘disrespected’. Now even more angry he is even more determined to confront her face to face, pre the court date. FD knows Friday morning the kids will be in school so he makes his way down then.

This may explain why FD has an early Friday morning meeting with his lawyer in Farmington- to discuss what he wants to say to JD face to face...

Possible scenario:

around 8:30am FD talks to his lawyer at his house in Farmington, and leaves immediately after. I know it said 9 but... maybe it was actually earlier... and he speeds down to New Canaan.

He arrives right as JD is about to be heading out to NYC for an appointment and she snaps at him, says she doesn’t have time for him- tells him just to go away that she will see him in court, Thus further inflaming his rage. And the final straw maybe telling him that due to his inappropriate behavior in front of the kids on Wednesday she would not be allowing them to go spend Memorial Day weekend with him.

At this point the conversation is occurring in JD’s garage as she is trying to get in her car to drive down to the NYC for her 11am appt., but FD is blocking her from leaving- he wants to keep fighting this out.

However, an unforeseen visitor starts to drive towards JD’s house.

It’s approximately 9:30am the mailman/UPS/ fed ex/grocery delivery/ or water delivery person...etc is driving up her driveway and FD suddenly realizes JD is going to scream for help and try to run - so he holds her down- hand on mouth and he grabs a tool, anything, from the garage and whacks her out cold.... the delivery person ‘x’ comes and leaves, not noticing anything because garage door is shut.

9:45, FD takes JD’s cellphone and calls the Sturbridge house employee and tells him he needs to come ASAP. He needs to get the red Toyota from him. The guy zooms over to Welles lane switches cars - FD gives the employee the Raptor and takes the red Toyota. FD also gives the employee his cellphone (SIM card removed) and instructs the employee to drive the raptor quickly up to FD’s house in Farmington and then to put the SIM card back into FD’s cellphone and make some calls from FD’s house using his cellphone so it pings from there at 1:50 or whatever time was mentioned.

Meanwhile back in new Canaan at about 10:00am FD does a bit of cleanup at the house and garage and loads up the red Toyota truck, he puts JD’s body in a duffle bag taken from her house - and the bags of sponges and cleaning supplies into the red Toyota truck.

By around 10:15 FD drives JD’s suburban over to Lapham road and leaves it there - (also possible FD has his Sturbridge road employee drop JD’s car of at Lapham Road..)

10:15 FD starts jogging back from Waveny Park to Welles road via Indian Waters Road - perhaps dumping JD’s cellphone in the woods there, where no one has searched yet.

Around 10:40am FD gets in the red Toyota and zooms back up to Farmington. Removed body and evidence which he puts at his other property up in Farmington. And the he takes the Toyota truck to get fully washed and detailed, then returning to his Farmington house to meet his Sturbridge rd employee to swap back the cars and get his cell phone back from the employee.

Around 2pm onwards FD travels between his properties preparing the bags of sponges and bloody clothes to dump later. And finding supplies and materials to dump JD’s body - (which he will do in the middle of the night).

The rest of the evening events are recorded showing FD and MT driving the raptor around dumping the cleanup bags and other stuff in the Hartford dumpster.

His last task is dealing with JD’s body - he does this after the MT is asleep - he goes back to his other house and fills an industrial concrete mixing bag with just the sand and cement mix - not the water and puts JD’s body in it. Around 1:00am FD drives his Range Rover over to a lake and sinks the bag full of concrete dry ingredients and a body. With the concrete chemical curing process the concrete would harden over time (sped up if using proper concrete ad-mixtures) and then it would be a solid mass that would stay submerged....

Welcome to Websleuths!!!!

It's so good to have another local !!!

I don’t think he would deliberately do anything to tie himself directly to the bags. If LE can attempt to prove the bags being dumped on video are the same bags that held evidence, it would be wiser for him to distance himself from the contents, not put something he uses in them. If anything he could claim he picked the bags up at one of the construction sites and he had no idea what was in them.
I previously posted that the glove appears to be therapeutic, but clearly he had a purpose in wearing it in this very staged performance. Subliminal sympathy plea? I’m human just like everyone else? I hurt too? I’m working even though I’m in pain?
I thought the evidence they found was from the garbage bags that he disposed of in the dumpsters? If that is the case, he was probably thinking at the time that it would never be found. I wouldn't think he would deliberately throw away evidence that would involve him in the crime either, but that is apparently what he did.
I suppose he could claim that the garbage was from one of his worksites, but how would that explain the blood evidence that was found? Why would his ex-wife be at one of his worksites?

It's not that he deliberately put evidence in the garbage bags, but more likely that he hoped they would never find it. Imo

Last edited:
Hello! I’m new to WS but have been following along on this case. I was wondering if anyone has speculated that the altered license plates were used to disguise the identification of the car he may have taken to the car wash? Just a nagging question I have...

Welcome to Websleuths!!!!

Not sure which tread but we've had "those" tags on every vehicle possible....

Early on we had a picture, I think and they were a very bad attempt at the numbering.

I thought the evidence they found was from the garbage bags that he disposed of in the dumpsters? If that is the case, he was probably thinking at the time that it would never be found. I wouldn't think he would deliberately throw away evidence that would involve him in the crime either, but that is apparently what he did.
I suppose he could claim that the garbage was from one of his worksites, but how would that explain the blood evidence that was found? Why would his ex-wife be at one of his worksites?

It's not that he deliberately put evidence in the garbage bags, but more likely that he hoped they would never find it. Imo

Exactly! His plan was that they would be burned and why he selected Hartford vs. another town that just buried it. Too bad for him that they captured him on cc and found some (number TBD) of the bags.

In the link below there is a video that appears to show FD getting in and out of a newer 2015-current style Black GMC Yukon

Rental car? Yup must be a rental vehicle as the plates seem to be Maryland, I'm sure somebody has already pointed it out

edited for correction: Originally when I viewed this I thought it was FD's 2015 suburban in question, after looking more closely it seems not to be the case.

The white Jeep is also shown

Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother-of-five is questioned by police | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Thanks. So they both have black suburbans? Does anyone find that strange? Who got theirs first? He could have bought a used one to sort of match hers.
I think it is because they are large enough to hold 5 children comfortably - makes sense especially when they had car seats - those vehicles are huge IMO - he had his first though 2015 (early one was 2007) and she bought a 2017.

So in today’s episode of “As NP Spins” NP, Esquire has set out on a risky, spin worthy venture by launching his own investigation into his much “mistreated by NCPD” client, FD.

This investigation NP tells us, will prove the innocence of his client! A murder investigation? But his client has not been charged! Is this stealthy parallel investigation meant to prove FD has a rock solid legit alibi like NP has claimed his girlfriend MT has?

Well, why not have FD take a polygraph as NP claims that MT has taken and passed? No, NP says! The NCPD has mistreated his client! It has nothing whatsoever to do with FDs alibi for the morning hours of the 24th being less worthy than MT’s own alibi. Was it simply that FD had to sit in the correctional center for ten days because he couldn’t afford to pay his bail? Is that the mistreatment of which he speaks? Did not MT have the same $500,000 and manage to pay the FULL amount not a % of the amount that FD paid? Is that the mistreatment of which NP is speaking?

What about the charges of tampering with evidence or hindering the prosecution in the 1st degree? Is NP launching his own dual parallel investigation into those charges? Why not just focus on the actual charges pending against his client? I guess we will have to wait and hear more spin tomorrow on another episode of “As NP Spins.”
——————
I put it that way with the latest MSM because it shows how impatient NP for the State to charge his client with murder or any other charges related to her death/disappearance. It’s comical that he’s has given up on the actual charges. I get he is doing his job! He wants to change public opinion. He wants a speedy trial, or so he says right now! He wants all the State’s evidence and theories. But yeah, can’t wait from the mystery guest from Greece who is probably a relative or close family friend to show up. Why not tell us the actual times that the Greece phone call happened, the meeting with the attorney happened (unless the mystery guest from Greece is also the attorney), the afternoon meeting happened?

Why not just put all that out there with specific times? Because NP won’t do that until the State puts down their timeline!

And ofcourse there is the very upsetting and damning blood spatter and blood stains and DNA evidence which could only have been there via a commission of a crime. This was a IMO very brutal crime and I think we will learn in the coming days, weeks or months how very brutal and horrific the final moments of JDs life was. Bless her heart.

THANK YOU! I couldn’t figure it out with the caps, lol! Here’s a link to tax records for DULOS F. It has the Porsche on there and 4 Jefferson Crossing.
https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/bill/search.do

In 2012-2016, the Porsche Cayenne was in Jennifer's name, according to the bill. The Cayenne is now registered in NC. In 2012-2017, 4 Jefferson Crossing was in both of their names.

Last edited:

Yes, evidence was found in trash bags in trash receptacles on the same street and most likely from the same receptacles as seen on video. But LE recovered bags and evidence one week later. I am pretty
sure part of the defense will be , prove they’re the same bags he dumped. Were they black or white trash bags in a sea of 50 others, making reasonable doubt even easier? Or at least arguable? So my point is, if he knew he also lost or disposed of gloves in some of those bags, he knows LE might have them. So why in the world would he wear them now to say, yes, I wear gloves when I clean all the time, as was posited by other poster? No if anything, IMO, he would never wear gloves again!!!

I agree, obviously he thought the bags would have never been found, but if he can be tied to the specific bags LE recovered, ie by fingerprints, I’m guessing his next line of defense will be that he did not pack the bags. He was only disposing them. He will deny knowing what was in them. He may argue he found them at another work site, not that JD was ever there bleeding, but someone else transported them from the bleeding location, her home.

That said, it’s not what I believe, but I’m talking about reasonable doubt. And I’m responding to the suggestion that he wore the glove sweeping to say I wear gloves all the time. If he knows he threw gloves in those bags, he definitely would not be making that statement. But then again, he has proven himself to be quite the fool.

Edit:typos

Last edited:
In the link below there is a video that appears to show FD getting in and out of his (IMO) a newer 2015-current style Black GMC Yukon

Rental car?

edited for correction: Originally when I viewed this I thought it was FD's 2015 suburban in question, after looking more closely it seems not to be the case.

The white Jeep is also shown

Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother-of-five is questioned by police | Daily Mail Online

I rather like the photo of him seeming a bit worried rubbing his “seal” [snort] hair cut and displaying a freshish back of the fore arm cut shaped semi circle like a fingernail

IMO of course

If in fact FD does have travel restrictions and other orders/conditions Re his bond release, we’ve already seen that he, like all sociopaths, does NOT think rules, laws, restrictions, orders pertain to him!

So I’m really not one bit surprised that he’s at the New Canaan property, 66 miles from Jefferson Xing property.

IMO
Do these restrictions apply to work? It could be he is claiming that. JMO

On the topic of FD getting from Lapham Road to JD's house on Welles Lane, as a local I'll try to give the group some perspective.

If I had to leave a car on Lapham and get to Welles Lane myself and didn't want anyone involved I'd consider 1) Train from Talmadge Hill to NC Train Station then a Taxi paid in Cash from NCTS to either the bottom of the cul de sac at Welles or to the Winter Club on the corner of Ponus Ridge and Frogtown (quick walk/jog from there to the house); 2) Jog from Lapham via Old Stamford Road to NC Train to Taxi; 3) Jog through Waveny to South Avenue up to Farm Rd to Old Stamford to NC Train to Taxi; 4) Uber/Lyft readily available in NC, with burner phone/Prepaid card.

If he jogged or walked from Lapham Road at that time of day on a Friday when school was in session, there are people driving to Talmadge Hill Train Station for trains to NYC, there are school drop offs at NC High School, Saxe Middle School and East Elementary School very close to Lapham Road and plenty of joggers so tons of people and activity to blend in but the route to her house is very dangerous, particularly in either getting to Ponus Ridge and approaching Wells from the safer direction on Frogtown or getting to Welles on Frogtown from the much more dangerous Weed Street approach. And besides the Country School, West Elementary is just North on Ponus Ridge so again, lots of traffic but people do jog all over town.

As far as a run to JD's house on Welles from Lapham Road, (in case you want to follow via Google maps):

A. The most direct way to run would be to go North to 106 Old Stamford Road up to Richmond Hill Road (has a train crossing that stops traffic and walkers periodically) to Weed Street, quick Right and left on Frogtown. Pretty safe until Frogtown which is super dangerous from that point on to Welles.

B. Crossing at Jelliff Mill from Old Stamford to Ponus Ridge is pretty dangerous but fairly straight with yards to jump into if a car comes flying at you and then is definitely not too bad after that. So that would be Lapham Rd to Old Stamford left to Jelliff Mill, right on Jelliff Mill , Right on Ponus Ridge, Right on Frogtown.

C. The other practical option is same as A but instead of a left on Frogtown stay North until Irwin Park and cross over to Ponus Ridge on Wahackme. If my kids had to do this walk/run, this is the route I'd send them. Then go left on Ponus Ridge, left on Frogtown to Welles.

Hope this isn't too detailed to be of some use.

Thanks. So they both have black suburbans? Does anyone find that strange? Who got theirs first? He could have bought a used one to sort of match hers.
I don't think it's strange if they were going through a divorce or had just gotten divorced. They would each need their own vehicle to transport all the kids. Black is a popular color. Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members