TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that MF's baby was fake born yet (the morning she abducted HB and Margo).

Didn't MF tell CG and LE officers that her baby was fake born on 12/12/19 at the birthing center-- making the birthdate the same day that HB and Margo vanished? After HB was gone, I think MF may have told friends a different birthdate than she told investigators. For some reason, I'm thinking that HB believed MF was still pregnant when she came to her apartment. MF probably lied to everybody -- no wonder I'm confused! :eek:
I thought she told Heidi her baby was born Dec 1, but later she told CG baby was born Dec 12? (or I may be as confused as you LOL).....having said that wasn't there some report that when Magen texted with Heidi they were talking about breast feeding issues?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Shocking details alleged in Heidi Broussard, baby Margot kidnapping case

Court documents stated that "immediately after Shane Carey's father was handed his grandchild, Magen Fieramusca interjected herself and asked to hold the newborn."

Broussard and Carey gave Fieramusca a key to their apartment, court documents said, and Fieramusca left the hospital and went to Broussard's apartment,

:eek:

When investigators back in Houston spoke with Green, they showed him a flyer of missing baby Margot -- and Green replied, "that's the baby at my house," according to the arrest affidavit.

BBM

I'm not sure that MF's baby was fake born yet (the morning she abducted HB and Margo).

Didn't MF tell CG and LE officers that her baby was fake born on 12/12/19 at the birthing center-- making the birthdate the same day that HB and Margo vanished? After HB was gone, I think MF may have told friends a different birthdate than she told investigators. For some reason, I'm thinking that HB believed MF was still pregnant when she came to her apartment. MF probably lied to everybody -- no wonder I'm confused! :eek:

SC reported that he learned from Heidi that MF had her baby 12/8 or 12/9. Yes, sounds like she told everyone different stories that didn't add up.

Attachments

• HB1.jpg
    HB1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 25
I read Tammy left two days prior but 12/12 was HB’s first day out & about alone, w/o her mom, SC or “friends”. Of course MF knew Tammy was gone, imo. She didn’t try to pull off a kidnapping during Tammy’s visit. Moo
My feelings, she was just waiting for her to leave. I'd like to know more about the video at the apartment and the neighbors account of seeing Heidi and another woman. If MF had a key, could she have been in the apt. when Heidi returned?
Just makes more questions for me...how did MF get Heidi in the car? Heidi's own purse left in an unlocked car, no diaper bag, no keys and only a cell phone. Car seat,???? o_Oo_O

Right it’s odd like she was trying to study her IMO

possibly she was hoping to collect info as to what HB needed/wanted for her baby, since she was already a mom.
Could be she planned to hit the road, taking over HB’s identity & was looking for specific deets, like previous addresses and stuff. Moo

Last edited:
Ah but did LE have it towed away? That's what I want to know.

lol That... we don't know yet! It's a bit unclear if they just questioned him and let him go about his business and go back home or not. I wouldn't think they would? but then it doesn't say they detained him or anything like that, so who knows.

I recall the one mutual friend of theirs saying that the first few nights after HB and baby disappeared, they were on the phone until early morning hours. So when CG was sleeping as well.

Reading some of the documents that were released. She has had some sort of Mental Health assessment, she said she was diagnosed with bipolar and PTSD in her early 20's.
Brilliant -- I missed these --thank you! I've also been looking for the Motion & Order to Seal docs and there it was. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa