Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskforce88

Former Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please review Websleuths Terms of Service, and specifically The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Posts containing links to FB or other social media accounts that do not belong to either a victim or an officially named POI/suspect are not allowed.

Some posts have been removed but if members are aware of other posts containing the above noted TOS violations, please use the Report feature to let us know so we can remove the post.

As always, members can discuss such things in private conversations (where you can add up to 20 members), but the information is not allowed to be posted on the public threads.

Thank you.

ETA: Typo > "now" was intended to be "not". Big difference there ;)

Bumping one of the opening posts:

Bumping my Admin Note from the Opening Posts of this thread:

Read all Opening Posts and post accordingly.

This thread is for discussion of CB as the suspect. It is not to rehash all old info unless you can specifically tie it to CB as the suspect.

The next member to suggest the parents had involvement in or are somehow responsible for Madeleine's disappearance will be permanently banned from this discussion.

So if you read my link below, were GA says it's not MN, it's another German, that looks like GM, it mentions chats between 2 people, so if 1 could be CB, who could the other be?, cos CB doesn't look like GM

Ex-Portuguese police chief slams leading Madeleine McCann suspect in Spanish interview

imo...This article is a bit misleading as the first sentence is not something GA has ever believed or said ...it’s a distorted sentence produced by the journalist . GA didn’t say he believed another German suspect ( ie. not Ney ) is “ responsible for the abduction “ ..he said another German suspect ( eventually revealed to be CB ) is “ being looked into by other police “ as potentially being responsible ...but GA has always maintained the CB line of enquiry as being “ scapegoat “ in nature .

If you read or watch other interviews with GA he has never promoted CB , or any other German paedo , as being involved in MM disappearance , and has never publicly forwarded any other paedo suspects he may have had in mind .

He has always wanted to slur or implicate MM parents somehow or other in her disappearance , due to their ongoing dispute .

In article he says “ abductor” looked like GM ...imo probably an attempt to get some people to believe his theory that GM was the one who took MM out of the apartment .

Last edited:
So if you read my link below, were GA says it's not MN, it's another German, that looks like GM, it mentions chats between 2 people, so if 1 could be CB, who could the other be?, cos CB doesn't look like GM

Ex-Portuguese police chief slams leading Madeleine McCann suspect in Spanish interview

Wouldn't like to put too much energy into thinking about GA's statements. Of course, he still may have his connections to the PJ until today, right.

But you can drain old connections due to some anxiety if your whole house of cards is going to collapse. And after being told that MN isn't into focus but another german paedo, you can try to turn that info into own "publicity". Because another german paedo is in focus, it doesn't mean his theory turns out as right. So the first reaction goes to "scapegoat" statements?

That has nothing to do with proper police investigations. The fact is, GA (and surely others) botched it up in 2007. Although that doesn't had to be his own single fault. JMO!

Last edited:
Wouldn't like to put too much energy into thinking about GA's statements. Of course, he still may have his connections to the PJ until today, right.

But you can drain old connections due to some anxiety if your whole house of cards is going to collapse. And after being told that MN isn't into focus but another german paedo, you can try to turn that info into own "publicity". Because another german paedo doesn't mean his theory turns out as right. So the first reaction goes to "scapegoat" statements.

That has nothing to do with proper police investigations. The fact is, GA (and surely others) botched it up in 2007. Although that doesn't had to be his own single fault. JMO!

The conclusion to suspect the parents because no single other trace had been found ist ridiculous.

MN abducted and killed at least 3 supervised children without leaving a single trace!

Does somebody know for sure that BP is the one that gave/left the yellow/white VW campervan to CB and is still alive?

Does somebody know for sure that BP is the one that gave/left the yellow/white VW campervan to CB and is still alive?
I think so, SuperD. He and son, Flavio knew CB well. I’ll look for a reference.

Can someone please shed some light on why so little is known about nanny, P McC, caring for children at the Baby Club?

Thank you Tekno.

That is one thing that makes me think.

CB is and has been a notorious criminal. Whilst being imprisoned in 2006, it has been reported that BP gave his name and adress as a favour for CB.

After being released, he may have left him the VW.

And in April 2007, CB drove the hitchhikers to spain. As a favour? I do not buy that story. IMO it's a good alibi if being asked where to go and even crossing borders by doing that.....

In article he says “ abductor” looked like GM ...imo probably an attempt to get some people to believe his theory that GM was the one who took MM out of the apartment .

imo..This was on the back of MS sighting of man carrying child on the 3rd May...and MS then saying man's posture was similar to GM walking down aeroplane stairs carrying a child...and GA was only too happy to jump on that bandwagon.
Of course the MS sighting can't have been GM as everyone else was still with GM back at the OC and testified accordingly .

Last edited:
German prisoner, Christian Brueckner, later sold the VW van for £5,000 in 2015 to a German man running a scrapyard in the Algarve. The vehicle was seized by police in 2019.

The owner of the scrapyard said that the seizure was ‘sudden’ as there was nothing in the media about the case at the time. He also said he doesn’t want the van back if it had anything to do with Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

Scotland Yard confirmed that Brueckner’s Volkswagen van had a Portuguese registration plate. It is not known whether the registration was ever changed.

The Met Police said in a statement that the suspect had ‘access to this van from at least April 2007 until sometime after May 2007’.

This :

“Years later, many years later, it appears that in an Internet chatroom there is a conversation between that person and another person where they talk about Madeleine.”

Back on 02 December 2019 when this article was posted GA did already know about the CB chat that was later disclosed on 2020 when HCW declared CB as the one who killed MM.

For me the "chat" that GA is talking about is the exact same chat that we know where CB did brag about kidnapping and abusing little children for days.

So, if what was "leaked" to the PJ/GA back in 2019 was that there were a chat talking about MM and IF the chat is the same I would think that HCW/media did "ommit" parts of the chat (that MIGHT exist) that specificly mention MM. This might be "another" piece of the jigsaw that BKA does have. Maybe that CB chat that we all know about does have something more MM specific that was not revealed yet by BKA/HCW.

What changed your opinion, although nothing new had been published so far?

"Something" related to this :

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

German prisoner, Christian Brueckner, later sold the VW van for £5,000 in 2015 to a German man running a scrapyard in the Algarve. The vehicle was seized by police in 2019.

The Met Police said in a statement that the suspect had ‘access to this van from at least April 2007 until sometime after May 2007’.

This :

“Years later, many years later, it appears that in an Internet chatroom there is a conversation between that person and another person where they talk about Madeleine.”

Back on 02 December 2019 when this article was posted GA did already know about the CB chat that was later disclosed on 2020 when HCW declared CB as the one who killed MM.

For me the "chat" that GA is talking about is the exact same chat that we know where CB did brag about kidnapping and abusing little children for days.

So, if what was "leaked" to the PJ/GA back in 2019 was that there were a chat talking about MM and IF the chat is the same I would think that HCW/media did "ommit" parts of the chat (that MIGHT exist) that specificly mention MM. This might be "another" piece of the jigsaw that BKA does have. Maybe that CB chat that we all know about does have something more MM specific that was not revealed yet by BKA/HCW.

This actually seems interesting the GA had access to this info ahead of the HCW drop

Would tend to suggest PJ have been given at least some of the evidence by BKA

This actually seems interesting the GA had access to this info ahead of the HCW drop

Would tend to suggest PJ have been given at least some of the evidence by BKA
Isn't it a chat about MM, that the Dutch police saw? Sure that's what it was referring to

Isn't it a chat about MM, that the Dutch police saw? Sure that's what it was referring to

Sorry for the confusion. The GA "interview" to me looks like he was talking about CB - the new suspect that is a German and a Pedophile and that is in prison and that is not Ney. By the context i assumed it was CB (prior for the BKA to reveal it). If so and if it was CB the chat would be the infamouse one we already know about.

“What I know is that the suspect is not Ney, it's another man. He's also in prison in Germany. He's also a paedophile.

But i might be wrong and they might be talking about some other chat as well. I'm not aware about that Dutch police chat interception so if you are correct - and most likely you are - please desregard my post/comment.

I did assume that they were talking about CB but I didn't follow the MM case for many years so i might be making confusion and they might be talking about different stuff.

Sorry for the confusion. The GA "interview" to me looks like he was talking about CB - the new suspect that is a German and a Pedophile and that is in prison and that is not Ney. By the context i assumed it was CB (prior for the BKA to reveal it). If so and if it was CB the chat would be the infamouse one we already know about.

“What I know is that the suspect is not Ney, it's another man. He's also in prison in Germany. He's also a paedophile.

But i might be wrong and they might be talking about some other chat as well. I'm not aware about that Dutch police chat interception so if you are correct - and most likely you are - please desregard my post/comment.

I did assume that they were talking about CB but I didn't follow the MM case for many years so i might be making confusion and they might be talking about different stuff.

Am also only aware of one webchat that has been talked about by police...this being the 2013 Skype chat where CB talks about using a child for days etc. , although this chat is not publicly reported by police as containing any specific reference to MM herself.
Unless someone has some info about another webchat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter