2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Chablis, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

Coming to this thread and re-reading the comments brings peace to my heart.

Let go and let God.

2. Sleuth5

Sleuth5 New Member

Zeus has spoken. At least we have the Olympian perspective on this thing!

3. Kimberlyd125

Kimberlyd125 Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet

I'll look for a link.
    I read yesterday that several members of LE saw it.

People are taking comfort in this.
    If others don't believe and are sick of others talking about it, they have the option of not to pay us any mind.

4. mck16

mck16 New Member

In the scheme of things what does it matter. People will believe what they want to believe and if this gives people comfort so be it. Personally I think if it means anything it means it is done. Now move on. No amount of what if's is going to change anything.

"If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we would all have a merry Christmas". jmo

5. susan1122

susan1122 New Member

Anger is a natural reaction to some things that happen in this life......and a part of grieving. But I agree that it is healthier to let it go at some point, after the feelings are felt. Denial is rarely good.

6. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

If God is sending anger, couldn't he have made the outcome different to begin with?

7. chasing.halos

chasing.halos May today be the day. Justice for Abby & Libby

Guys, let's not get into religious debates in here. I want this thread to stay open.

I am not religious but this lightning strike has really comforted me, and I know it has comforted others. For that I am so very grateful. I had so much anger and rage.

:grouphug:

8. rose222

rose222 Active Member

Amen, Lovejac.

9. CarrieBean

CarrieBean Active Member

10. Chablis

Chablis Inactive

Exactly. Personally if I was one of those people at the memorial when this happened, I would take the sign a bit more personally.

11. littlemisslegal

littlemisslegal compassion and empathy -do not push it

your so right. caylee was more than decomb. trash. garbage, charts of science and a smell in a can or car! i attended the hearings and trial 3times. i was there on day they showed the pics of the skull and the hair mass. the hair mass affected me the most. i happened to go get my drivers license renewed next day and in front of my seat as i waited was a lil girl caylees age and haircut same- ringlets on end of hair and same shade color. she had on a pink shirt and shorts and those cute lil rubber shoes. she was climbing on chair and her moms lap . i sat behind them and only thing i could see was this view. i gat a flashback of that pic and felt sick . the image of a skull and mass of hair looking like a birds nest with lil curls. i closed my eyes and said our father prayer and swallowed the lump in my throat. i want to remember her as a angel baby , her smile her spirit of a bubble lil princess singing . we should not forget her soul is not decomp- bless every one of us who can know ashes to ashes does not mean shes not a soul who deserved more . being dumped to decomp -we remember her as caylee.

12. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

13. Velouria

Velouria Active Member

Thanks, but you know what they say about free advice. :)

Just because people are here venting does not mean they are not, in fact, working to seek positive change in Caylee's name.

14. nerdy

nerdy Registered User

This is the only thread I'm really following anymore on this case, because it's brought me a lot of comfort. Please don't turn it into an argument.

There are explanations for lightning striking outside divine intervention. You'll never convince me of religious explanations - but thought and emotion are energy, lightning is energy, and there are things we don't understand about quantum mechanics. Yet I don't begrudge anyone with seeing at as divine as long as they don't insist I see it as divine as well.

I've enjoyed seeing what meaning it has brought to everyone. The human ability to persevere through pain and come out unjaded is what matters here. There are many roads to the truth.

15. Kimberlyd125

16. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

The reporter states that the two deputies on scene saw the lightning strike happen.

17. littlemisslegal

littlemisslegal compassion and empathy -do not push it

there is something i believe in. smetimes a life lesson is put out in the universe. its hard to know whos lesson it is. sometimes we are the teacher sometimes the student. 12 were chosen to judge a most famous case in the world. how those came to be the ones is a mystery as anyone could have been the one who got the jury duty notice. are they more special, smart or worldly? i doubt it!! could be some part of teaching us a life lesson as we have gone to question our own beliefs, level of forgiveness, acceptance. could be a new law is passed. awarenes of children . could be the jurors were needing to know the world trusted 12 souls and they were part of a world wide reaction. many times i question wtf is that suppose to prove, why should i accept that, why did that terrible thing happen and then i think - i truly have no clue. whos lesson is the caylee case? why did a child die, why is casey free? i wish the judge was the only one deciding the verdict- judge perry . would we be mad at him too if he said shes free? american idol has millions vote but we let 12 vote for someones life. they did and no one is the winner in this talent contest.simon could you help us????
    :seeya:

18. whiterum

whiterum New Member

I wish lightning would strike twice in this case. Once at the memorial site, twice hitting ICA on the top of the head and straight up the leg of JB's trousers, now that would be awesome!!

19. nerdy

nerdy Registered User

Post of the YEAR. :applause:

You said it all, and so well. There is an ENORMOUS difference between anger that incites changes and lynch mob anger. What's the phrase? "If you're not outraged - you're not paying attention."

20. Kimberlyd125

Thanks Steely!

I knew I had heard or read that yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.