Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't appear to show the actual abduction attempt in the video, correct? The video buffering is distracting.

Maybe you are correct to some to degree, but if a child gets snatched in a town of 880 people only kilometre away, its going to be like it happened at the cafe. The talk in that cafe would make it a resounding day to remember. With only 880 people, its going to be like one of your neighbours almost.
Not a day like other days. A day you would remember. 800 people is 200 families maybe less including grandparents.

I posted that abduction attempt for Makara's list.
Should have pointed that out ...sorry.

OK, imagining, you've had all the little cogs clunking away in the back of my mind while I've been going about my everyday business (often known to end in 'hmmm...' moments for me) so I had a ferret around Google Maps this morning whilst pushing down unpleasant thoughts *shiver* regarding William's whereabouts.

Check out the quickest route from Kendall, via Laurieton, to Dunbogan.

In particular, Ocean Road; with a number of access trails to Dooragan National Park. Off Ocean Road; Queen's Lake Road leads down to Henry Kendall Reserve. Both are just before you reach Laurieton from Kendall.

Of 'interest' between Laurieton and Dunbogan is a stretch of road named The Blvd (Boulevard?). There is a bridge over a river (God, now where have we heard this before?) and an equally accessible (and convenient?) area of scrub and wasteland(?)

Well, good find, I hope the police had checked out the wasteland, that is really nothing more we could do. Unfortunately, too late to look into the wasteland now, all those old waste would have all burnt. I think once evidence (human body) got into wasteland/waste station buried in all the rubbish, that is almost no way to retrieve any evidence from there. I believe many missing persons might had been dumped and mixed with rubbish.

Now that the penny has dropped with me that it was a female friend that attended the presentation, I now think it less likely that BS was expecting to attend. Maybe it's just me, but I would attend an event such as that with my husband, or my female friend, but never with both. First choice always would be to attend with my husband (since it's a family member receiving the award) - I would arrange to take a friend if my husband was at work so that I wouldn't attend alone, especially if I'd just recently had an operation. It may just be the way I do things/think, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking that BS was not expected to attend the presentation. The friend's version of events is one I'd like to hear. Jmo

I thought it was Colin at first, but now that we know it was a female friend of the family ... perhaps it was Colin's wife ... isn't she MS's cousin?

the following thought i am going to mention i am sure has been brought up but i just dont have the time thise minute to check back, but what if little WT did run down to the road thinking his dad had just arrived and he was accidentally hit by a car and that person panicked and took him to cover up?

I really think that most of those cases are hit and run, not hit, grab and run. Unless, the person is known to the family and this person don't know how to confront the family. There was a case like this before.

Now that the penny has dropped with me that it was a female friend that attended the presentation, I now think it less likely that BS was expecting to attend. Maybe it's just me, but I would attend an event such as that with my husband, or my female friend, but never with both. First choice always would be to attend with my husband (since it's a family member receiving the award) - I would arrange to take a friend if my husband was at work so that I wouldn't attend alone, especially if I'd just recently had an operation. It may just be the way I do things/think, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking that BS was not expected to attend the presentation. The friend's version of events is one I'd like to hear. Jmo

BBM: Do you have a link for this or is it just your opinion?

I thought it was Colin at first, but now that we know it was a female friend of the family ... perhaps it was Colin's wife ... isn't she MS's cousin?

Please post a link if you know if was a female friend.

really sad listening to one of the recent radio interviews where williams mother talks about williams doll "little tara", his sister gave it to him and when they went shopping he chose her a green tutu, (his favourite colour), they played families with their dolls together, she said he was a very empathetic little boy. his sister must miss him terribly, they would have been together their whole short lives.

I don't believe that police have any investment in NOT destroying the reputation of any poi, their focus is on finding William but again, they don't share anything with us that they don't have to.
the link to the grandparent group was to AJ who was convicted of child sexual abuse. I think police have other POI's that they choose not to make public for reasons of their own and if BS's alibi did not stand up, he would be charged by now. IMO.

I really believe that Bill Spedding is the main POI. I really believe that he has been so thoroughly investigated that by now he would be cleared as a POI if his alibi stood up. The police are not out to destroy innocent Grandfathers- Bill Spedding's life is destroyed. LE are happy for the community to see him as guilty for a reason. It would appear that they are fairly confident that there are other POI's and the leaking of the Grandparent's Support Group is intentional. Spedding may or may not have passed William on but I imagine that this is not only about William now, but more about closing the whole network down. I think the 2 cars are only needed as witnesses to help the case. While the heat is on Spedding and his associates I think LE feel comfortable that local children's safety is ensured. I'm just writing this because I'm frustrated with the waiting. I can only imagine what the poor family of adorable little William are going through.

Funny you mention Ocean road.
One of the tags in Wynarka child clothing means Ocean road in Chinese? (Honholula?)
I think its the one with the pineapple boy on it?
It was mentioned by another forum user what it meant.

In particular, Ocean Road; with a number of access trails to Dooragan National Park. Off Ocean Road; Queen's Lake Road leads down to Henry Kendall Reserve. Both are just before you reach Laurieton from Kendall.

I believe this is the MSM report quoted with that statement but I can't see it anywhere that says female friend.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nervous-breakdown-thanks-family-support.html

Thanks Karo. From that same link there is a reference to the family friend being a female.

He told Daily Mail Australia Mr Spedding said he had also attended the presentation with a family friend who was taking photos.
Mr Spedding has asked her to review her pictures to see if he is in any of them, the friend said. On September 12, following the presentation, Mr Spedding went to a job in nearby Dunbogan before ringing William's grandmother again.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...down-thanks-family-support.html#ixzz3mG5yLW7b

BBM: The family friend mentioned is referred to as her.

I found this study on driveway accidents in Queensland very interesting reading.
http://www.carrsq.qut.edu.au/publications/corporate/driveway_runovers_fs.pdf

I find an an abduction related to an accident like this so much more statistically likely than the opportunistic abduction of a 3 year old boy for sexual gratification by one or more adults which is next to nil%. They might have the right guy and they might also have the wrong end of the stick.

that is pretty interesting. and i understand how normally if it were a case of this type of accident that it would be a hit and run not a hit grab and run but if the person accidentally ran over a child and panicked realizing that the incident could affect something majorly such as the continued fostering or adopting of future children this could make one panic and try to remove all evidence and blame. just my opinion and not pointing any fingers at anyone at all i am just thinking outside the square in a general sense.

OK, imagining, you've had all the little cogs clunking away in the back of my mind while I've been going about my everyday business (often known to end in 'hmmm...' moments for me) so I had a ferret around Google Maps this morning whilst pushing down unpleasant thoughts *shiver* regarding William's whereabouts.

Of 'interest' between Laurieton and Dunbogan is a stretch of road named The Blvd (Boulevard?). There is a bridge over a river (God, now where have we heard this before?) and an equally accessible (and convenient?) area of scrub and wasteland(?)

Sorry to bump this up but, after looking at the map of this area again, wasteland looks more like a sewage treatment works.

I blame the early morning hour for not noting this detail. This road also leads to Dunbogan; only 'the back way'.

It's never been mentioned that anyone other than MS had coffee with BS.

Yes I know, but maybe they met at the cafe before going to the school? Maybe if she arrived early she joined them for coffee? Then again maybe she met them inside the school hall, or at the gate? Just wondering out loud, really and thinking about alibis and potential witnesses to where or where not BS was that morning.

Yes I know, but maybe they met at the cafe before going to the school? Maybe if she arrived early she joined them for coffee? Then again maybe she met them inside the school hall, or at the gate? Just wondering out loud, really and thinking about alibis and potential witnesses to where to where not BS was that morning.

Yes, I agree. You'd think that anyone that was with BS at the time would be shouting from the rooftops. The silence is deafening!

Is it pronounced Dun Bog An ?

Sorry to bump this up but, after looking at the map of this area again, wasteland looks more like a sewage treatment works.

I blame the early morning hour for not noting this detail. This road also leads to Dunbogan; only 'the back way'.

Is it because they don't want to be sucked into the Pedotorium ? I am worried media scares people away from reporting these important points.

Yes, I agree. You'd think that anyone that was with BS at the time would be shouting from the rooftops. The silence is deafening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH