Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm sure it's like so many of us remember where we were when we heard princess Diana died. I'm sure the police have an entire seat plan of who was sitting where at the assembly, and the locals would have it etched in their minds exactly where they were at time William went missing and who they interacted with or saw at assembly. It's not a matter of recalling it months later, it probably went into their long term memory within days.

I know it was a Sunday morning around 0900-0930 when I heard the news, just before meeting my dog-walking friends at the park for our regular morning tea.

9/11. I saw the second tower hit because I couldn't sleep and turned on the television between 2300-2330 here. I couldn't believe my eyes (my first thought was that it was a movie!)

911 - I was watching the West Wing on the tele.
William I was in the car on my to the shop and heard it on the radio. A search is underway for a missing 3 year old boy wearing a spiderman suit.

And if jail and horrendous treatment by other prisoners were a definite deterrent, there would not be so many pedos, rapists, and murderers in our jails.

<snip>

Unfortunately, people who commit these types of violent offences very often end up in high security psychiatric facilities, supermax or, at the very least, protective custody. They seem to be allowed more protection than they afforded their victims. Hardly justice IMO.

Can you get from Kendall to Dunbogan without passing through Laurieton?

Funny you mention Ocean road.
One of the tags in Wynarka child clothing means Ocean road in Chinese? (Honholula?)
I think its the one with the pineapple boy on it?
It was mentioned by another forum user what it meant.

I also thought momentarily that Henry Kendall Reserve would have a cruel irony but pushed it out of my head real quick *shudder* I can't reconcile myself to the thought that homicide seems to be becoming an ever more realistic possibility in the minds of investigators, not to mention Bruce Morcombe's fears in this article:

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/father-of-d...d-be-his-fourth-birthday-20150619-ghsesq.html

Yes I'm sure it's like so many of us remember where we were when we heard princess Diana died. I'm sure the police have an entire seat plan of who was sitting where at the assembly, and the locals would have it etched in their minds exactly where they were at time William went missing and who they interacted with or saw at assembly. It's not a matter of recalling it months later, it probably went into their long term memory within days.

I was only 12 then. But yes, I remember clearly. Same with 911.

Can you get from Kendall to Dunbogan without passing through Laurieton?
Only if there were connecting fire trails someone was aware of going through Dooragan National Park. I couldn't see any when I searched 'Kendall to Dunbogan', only dead-end access roads off Ocean Drive. From what I can see the only alternative route would be via the Pacific Highway, Crowdy Bay National Park and Diamond Head but it would be an extraordinarily long way around and, from what I can see on the map of the area, I can't see access roads. Just because I can't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

I don't believe that police have any investment in NOT destroying the reputation of any poi, their focus is on finding William but again, they don't share anything with us that they don't have to.
the link to the grandparent group was to AJ who was convicted of child sexual abuse. I think police have other POI's that they choose not to make public for reasons of their own and if BS's alibi did not stand up, he would be charged by now. IMO.
I don't think holes in an alibi would be sufficient. Given that it is such a high profile case and the crime involves the abduction of a 3yo child, police will not make a move until they have all their ducks in a row IMO

Im still pondering abduction on north boundary back to the cemetery exit

Where had Wiliiam been last time he was at GM? Did he ever wander to the bush?

tyrell-cemetery.jpg

From someone who has only really found it. Bold by me
What does BBM mean? Total noob at forum stuff.

I don't believe that police have any investment in NOT destroying the reputation of any poi, their focus is on finding William but again, they don't share anything with us that they don't have to.
the link to the grandparent group was to AJ who was convicted of child sexual abuse. I think police have other POI's that they choose not to make public for reasons of their own and if BS's alibi did not stand up, he would be charged by now. IMO.

Unless LE are waiting for a certain POI to return to the secondary location of the crime so they can recover William (or, sadly, his remains).

Case* in point:

http://www.mako.org.au/Robert-Smith-Kiesha-Weippeart's-step-father-Robert-Smith-jailed.html

* No similarities in the relationships between the victim and perpetrators in this case and William's are inferred or intended.

The hit by a car theory plays on my mind too :/ wouldn't always be evidence left behind I guess. ESP if they were not going too fast. There would have been time to clean the car/ van too if it was Bs that did it :/:JMO

View attachment 81820

Initially, I wondered about this too because of the mention of a proposed visit to the cemetery to visit William's GF. I wondered if he may have been there before and if the family had walked around the corner on Benaroon Drive and down the connecting track. That is assuming the cemetery at the back of GM's is the one where GF is interred.

If Wiiliam went on his own to visit his GF at this cemetery and was abducted along the way, there is access to Albert Road and, from there, who knows?

Lots of bushland all around Kendall. Searching for William would be like looking for a needle in a haystack unless you allowed yourself to think like his abductor. Don't think I have the stomach to go there...

attachment.php

Walk or drive? If the perpetrator went toward the cemetery, I think initially he had to go around the front of grandma's house ie the end of benaroon dr, because he would not want to be seen. There is a very high chance he could be seen if he walked (could be opposite street) or drove past the front of the house. Also, if he was driving, the noise would be very obvious as it would be very close.

Initially, I did thought that the perpetrator could be using the walking track but now I think the fastest way still is grabbed WT and drove off.

I have had that on my mind since day 1, that it was a misadventure of some kind but ll, wouldn't there be a brake squealing sound in such a quiet area, or a thud that WT's mum would have heard?
The hit by a car theory plays on my mind too :/ wouldn't always be evidence left behind I guess. ESP if they were not going too fast. There would have been time to clean the car/ van too if it was Bs that did it :/:JMO

They might not have skidded if they didn't see the child coming. Being so little it might not have ben much if a thud. Horrible thoughts :/

It just shows you. The wife had a bunch of her friends over last night. They all had different opinions of where William was in relation to the house before being abducted. Media has confused the crap out of everyone.

I have had that on my mind since day 1, that it was a misadventure of some kind but ll, wouldn't there be a brake squealing sound in such a quiet area, or a thud that WT's mum would have heard?

The article about it talks about slow moving vehicles into drives. I remember when some famous Australian sportsman had run over his 3 year old child in the driveway, he said at the time, he didn't really even feel it. I think he was driving a 4 WD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick