Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just shows you. The wife had a bunch of her friends over last night. They all had different opinions of where William was in relation to the house before being abducted. Media has confused the crap out of everyone.

Believe me, at times this thread makes my brain literally hurt.

I went from thinking he must have been in the bush to thinking maybe he got hit by a car but then media makes me think he as abducted. Still have the other two thoughts in my mind. I know his parents say he wouldn't go very far but kids sometimes do irrational things :/ as much as I say my lil man wouldn't go with anyone I would never put 100% faith in that because he's done other things that have SUPRISED me before :/

attachment.php

crabstick, the yellow path would go pass grandma's front house. Initially, I thought the perpetrator might walk towards lot 43 which is the red line and this path seems would not be seen by the family.

Attachments

• tyrell-cemetery path.jpg
    tyrell-cemetery path.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 308
I went from thinking he must have been in the bush to thinking maybe he got hit by a car but then media makes me think he as abducted. Still have the other two thoughts in my mind. I know his parents say he wouldn't go very far but kids sometimes do irrational things :/ as much as I say my lil man wouldn't go with anyone I would never put 100% faith in that because he's done other things that have SUPRISED me before :/

Ditto re your thoughts, except I thought car (4WD) first; lost second. Also for 'lil man', substitute 'grandson' :) All of a sudden they think they're 'big boys'. Had mine tell me today I could leave him at the park to go home across our cul-de-sac to get him a drink. No way, Jose!

7 News Adelaide retweetete
Mark Mooney ‏@MarkMooney7 4 Std.Vor 4 Stunden
A man's been arrested after a police pursuit in the north eastern suburbs. See the pics ONLY ON @7NewsAdelaide.

-.-.-.-

News Adelaide retweetete
Jessica Adamson ‏@JessAdamson7
Policing is so glamorous.Officers scour rubbish as a man's arrested over a police chase NE of city @7NewsAdelaide

I don't know, whether the 2 tweets are linked.
1. tweet: Police is photographing a white car.
2. tweet: There is a pic with white car and (blue?) pattern above the right wheel arch. Can't recognize, if zig-zag and numbers. Police or some other car? Didn't we search a car with that design? Or am I confusing things?

FromGermany, are you able to post live links please? This occurred in Adelaide, South Australia and I really don't think it has anything to do with William's case.

The most common offence for which male prisoners were in custody was acts intended to cause injury (21%), followed by sexual assault, unlawful entry with intent, and illicit drug offences (all 12%).

The most common offence for which female prisoners were in custody was acts intended to cause injury (20%), followed by illicit drug offences (17%) and offences against justice procedures, government security and operations (11%).

Title: 4517.0 - Prisoners in Australia, 2014
URL:http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/4517.0
This page last updated 17 April 2015
Author: n/a

Misperception 1: All child sex offenders are paedophiles

The terms ‘paedophile’ and ‘child sex offender’ are often used interchangeably (Nellis 2009). It is important to understand, however, that the two terms have different meanings; not all child sex offenders are paedophiles and conversely, not all paedophiles are child sex offenders.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual IV (APA 1994: 572) uses the following criteria to diagnose paedophilia:

Over a period of at least 6 months, [the person has had] recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviours involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally aged 13 years or younger);
The person has acted on these sexual urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies cause marked distress or interpersonal difficulty; and
The person is at least 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A.

The role of opportunity in sexual offending against children
a late onset of offending behaviour (37% were aged 31 to 40 years);
a low incidence of chronic sexual offending (less than one-quarter had previous convictions for sexual offences);
a high incidence of previous non-sexual offending (approximately 60% had convictions for non-sexual offences);
a low incidence of stranger abuse (94% abused their own child or a child they already knew);
a low incidence of networking among offenders (only about 8% had talked to other offenders);
a low incidence of child *advertiser censored* use (approximately 10% had used child *advertiser censored*); and
a low incidence of paraphilic interests (very small proportions could have been diagnosed with other sexually deviant interests such as voyeurism or sexual sadism; Wortley & Smallbone 2006).

Title: Misperceptions about child sex offenders
URL: http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current series/tandi/421-440/tandi429.html

Kelly Richards
ISSN 1836-2206
Canberra: Australian Institute of Criminology, September 2011

As an example, WA statistics as at May 2015 .... approx 14.5% are drug-related offences. If you find more complete Australia-wide statistics, please feel free to share.

View attachment 81819

http://www.correctiveservices.wa.go...s/2015/quick-ref/201505-qrs-adult-custody.pdf

Sorry is that drugs offences, or addicts included committing to pay for crime?

My point initially, poorly written on the phone at the beach was paedophilia on its own was quite low in prisons.

Sorry is that drugs offences, or addicts included committing to pay for crime?

My point initially, poorly written on the phone at the beach was paedophilia on its own was quite low in prisons.

I've lost the thread of your thread, crabby :D It's probably me. I've been pummelled into an amorphous blob mentally (and almost physically) by my grandkids today :\ If you explain it one more time for the dummies, I may be able to figure it out.

Hi there, long time reader, first time poster. Great to be part of such a great group of sleuths.

If indeed BS has taken William, I wonder why he's using an alibi that relies upon so many people to verify it? Maybe in a way it's clever that he used the awards presentation because it would be such a big group that no one would have noticed specific attendees, but why the cafe? Unless he thought he could rely on the receipt as proof alone (and perhaps MS used his card) and no actual people verifying his attendance that day? But he couldn't be sure the manager wouldn't remember seeing MS and not him, given that it's been reported in MSM that she knows them.

Why wouldn't he have just said he was at home with Margaret? Or in his office alone?

I'm certainly not not saying he's innocent, but it just seems like a poor choice of alibis if he's lying about it.

I can't help but think he's involved but indirectly, which is why police have nothing firm enough to arrest him, but still enough not to clear him completely. IMO

As an example, WA statistics as at May 2015 .... approx 14.5% are drug-related offences. If you find more complete Australia-wide statistics, please feel free to share.

Capture.JPG

http://www.correctiveservices.wa.go...s/2015/quick-ref/201505-qrs-adult-custody.pdf

Thank you for the responses to my post. But my point in displaying these statistics is .... persons who commit 'offences against the person' are by far the single greatest proportion of prisoners in our jails, at least in WA, and I believe this will hold true for the other states too. Offences against the person include murder, rape, and pedophilia. So does time in prison work as a deterrent for these types of crimes? Not for far too many people, it seems.

IMO

FromGermany, are you able to post live links please? This occurred in Adelaide, South Australia and I really don't think it has anything to do with William's case.

The post from FromGermany sounds similar to a description of a car that approached a 9 year old boy close to the time of WT's abduction at Lake Cathie

RE: Post#317 - Yeah, my point was how many of "offences against the person" were drug affected at the time. Not in prison for "drug offences" per se.

I think its more the crime against children that prisoners may have some moral code about although not all of them. As for the murder and rape prisoners seem to care a whole lot less.

Paedophiles in particular go into max protection to protect them against other prisoners, such as murderers etc.

Not that there will be a whole lot of accurate data on that. In fear of bogging the thread down off topic. Point taken.

Its a book in its self I think. IMO I think many of them are that arrogant they don't think they will be caught in the first place.

Maybe prison is nicer than their childhood home?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthAussie View Post
And if jail and horrendous treatment by other prisoners were a definite deterrent, there would not be so many pedos, rapists, and murderers in our jails.

Thank you for the responses to my post. But my point in displaying these statistics is .... persons who commit 'offences against the person' are by far the single greatest proportion of prisoners in our jails, at least in WA, and I believe this will hold true for the other states too. Offences against the person include murder, rape, and pedophilia. So does time in prison work as a deterrent for these types of crimes? Not for far too many people, it seems.

IMO

Hi there, long time reader, first time poster. Great to be part of such a great group of sleuths.

If indeed BS has taken William, I wonder why he's using an alibi that relies upon so many people to verify it? Maybe in a way it's clever that he used the awards presentation because it would be such a big group that no one would have noticed specific attendees, but why the cafe? Unless he thought he could rely on the receipt as proof alone (and perhaps MS used his card) and no actual people verifying his attendance that day? But he couldn't be sure the manager wouldn't remember seeing MS and not him, given that it's been reported in MSM that she knows them.

Why wouldn't he have just said he was at home with Margaret? Or in his office alone?

I'm certainly not not saying he's innocent, but it just seems like a poor choice of alibis if he's lying about it.

I can't help but think he's involved but indirectly, which is why police have nothing firm enough to arrest him, but still enough not to clear him completely. IMO

Welcome Little Scout
I agree why wouldn't he?

Privately BS told police that several days before William disappeared he had been at the grandmothers home.
But had no involvement in what had happened on the 12 September.
He told police that day he was in a different town repairing a fridge as well as attending the school event.
Colin may be correct in saying that the police were not aware of the coffee with MS until the week following the raids.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...523621775?sv=1be6ed310e1cd29538c3b82917e14a83

Privately what does that mean?

Gee I hope he did not say the fridge he was fixing was for one of the recently charged sex offenders.

MICHAEL WILLING, NSW POLICE HOMICIDE SQUAD: At its very highest, he's a person of interest, but he's not the only line of inquiry, and I want to stress that: he is not the only line of inquiry. There is a lot of information that we're working through with this case.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4192949.htm

This statement always confused me but it makes perfect sense now. imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...523621775?sv=1be6ed310e1cd29538c3b82917e14a83

Thank you to everyone who posted me well wishes and condolences.....

As most will know...I am a lazy poster...been here along time and still haven't figured out how to multi quote or even been bothered to learn how to use the emotion con thingy's...

But sending BIG HEARTS and.... sincere thanks to everyone for their kind words...

Back to William...

Yeah, the plot thickens Soso.

Privately, not in a video released on YouTube? ;-)

Welcome Little Scout
I agree why wouldn't he?

Privately BS told police that several days before William disappeared he had been at the grandmothers home.
He told police that day he was in a different town repairing a fridge as well as attending the school event.
It does seem that Colin was correct in saying that the police were not aware of the coffee with MS until the week following the raids.

Gee I hope he did not say the fridge he was fixing was for one of the recently charged sex offenders.

So they are turning on each other. People are phoning in. Relationships are changing. Waiting waiting..

Someone is already on other charges. Nothing to lose. Maybe why no charges laid for William Tyrell case.

Welcome Little Scout

I agree why wouldn't he?

Colin may be correct in saying that the police were not aware of the coffee with MS until the week following the raids.

MICHAEL WILLING, NSW POLICE HOMICIDE SQUAD: At its very highest, he's a person of interest, but he's not the only line of inquiry, and I want to stress that: he is not the only line of inquiry. There is a lot of information that we're working through with this case.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4192949.htm

This statement always confused me but it makes perfect sense now. imo

A thousand and one things running through my mind...and so many posts to catch up on.

Things to catch up on ...DATE that the case was referred to the coroner
When did Superintendent Paul Fehon cease being in charge of the case...and Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin take over

What is the significance of those dates...

I found in GAPA records police attended one of their meeting on the 27th of April and this is when members were interviewed..

Dates of the raid on William Harrie Speddings home ??

The dates...of all significant.. things grrr.. it's there... Just need to see it!!!

When the detective said that WT disappearance seems to be an opportunistic case, doesn't that kind of saying BS was unlikely the abductor? If it was BS, the detective would had said it seems to be a planned abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11