Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
By covering his hands with his jacket, glad the perp was protecting the dirt under his fingernails. <insert sarcasm here>

I imagine LE have since taken samples to see if it matches the dirt where Blaze was located.

jmo

Can you believe it? He didn’t even bother to clean the dirt out of his fingernails?!

I wonder if his parents track his phone. If he was about to engage in a gay hookup kind of ordeal I could see him wanting to turn off his phone so his parents don't text him "what are you doing at the park at midnight" kind of deal. It would be less weird to have the phone on near Hobby Lobby because there's a del taco and chick fil a right there

But it was a loaner phone and Blaze knew there was no tracking on it - per the convo w his mom that am so I don't think that it was Blaze who turned off location services ... I think it maybe was the friend who turned it off ...

And how does everyone seem to know the name of the suspect??

I know people kept saying no he's only a witness. Yeah right. I had this perp pegged from the beginning. I've been on websleuths too long.

Myself as well. His story kept changing every other day. Finally, my proof of a third mutual friend, was written in the affadavit. I knew I heard that right in the beginning, that they were going to the park to meet a mutual friend. Are we sure, though, that there wasn't another party involved?

Who was it who stated that Blaze had had a lengthy communication with the driver friend on Snapchat earlier that day? Was it family? LE? Did LE have a record of that conversation....was it retrievable? If so, it would be very interesting to know the contents. What was discussed between the two of them before Blaze was picked up could hold crucial clues to whether Blaze was propositioned, set up or whatever. Who initiated the visit to the park? If Blaze did and told him, look I need a buddy with me to meet some guy for whatever purpose...it would look better for the friend imo. Or did friend contact Blaze? Do we know?

In any case, I believe LE knows a lot more and that an arrest (or two) will be forthcoming. Hopefully.

Still reeling from this awful tragic news today. :(

I believe someone a couple days back made a timeline with all the links to news and info in date order. It can probably be searched for in the search here on the site. But it was done once this second thread was opened. They closed the first thread because people weren’t following guidelines to WS after nunberous warnings.

Does anyone have thoughts as to why the friend was driving a rental car?

But it was a loaner phone and Blaze knew there was no tracking on it - per the convo w his mom that am so I don't think that it was Blaze who turned off location services ... I think it maybe was the friend who turned it off ...

And how does everyone seem to know the name of the suspect??
People know the name of the suspect?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I believe someone a couple days back made a timeline with all the links to news and info in date order. It can probably be searched for in the search here on the site. But it was done once this second thread was opened. They closed the first thread because people weren&#8217;t following guidelines to WS after nunberous warnings.

actually this is the 3rd thread. 1st one was shut down. Second one got transferred to a new one because it got so long. Not sure how to find the timeline. But even just going back to the beginning pages will give you links to questions about the beginning of this case. Hoping that can help all who have questions!

I wonder if the driver/friend went to the vigil tonight? Going back to the crime scene etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The LE spokesperson had said at one point that this was not the usual missing person's case.

I guess she was right. They already had honed in on what happened to Blaze. :(

The photo of Blaze with the dog I I posted was from the Michelle Gile news reporter channel 9 covering this case twitter page the reporter posted It is that not allowed either? I figured that was ok. If not let me know please sonetines TOS can be a little confusing on some things.

Whiteorchids, the pic you are referring to had no link. You can't just say where it comes from. A link must be provided so that members can click on it to see for themselves where it came from. No link, no post.

dogs barking? This thread moves so fast! Trying my best to keep up. Leave to cook dinner and I miss something like this. Can you explain or since there&#8217;s no link now you can&#8217;t?

In this MSM video the reporter states that she knows people who live in the neighborhood where the search warrant was served in Newport Beach early this morning and that they had called 911 because of the commotion (dogs barking, etc.) as they didn't know what was going on.

https://www.facebook.com/CBSLA/videos/10156056245520859/

he's got a rental car and camping stuff.......did he think they were going on a trip?? they had a bad scuffle... how horrific....he could have taken the body with him and dumped it far away..was not planning ahead... may store in plastic tub.
so sorry .. too selfish of me to postulate on such a horrible loss for a wonderful family........... excuse me...

Thank you, SoCalRes. I know that was difficult.

Does anyone have thoughts as to why the friend was driving a rental car?

Saw this and thought it may be relevant, even though it was two years old :

https://420blazeme.tumblr.com/post/131606097934/things-are-super

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That is so incredibly sad. I have a friend who has a teenage boy that feels the same way right now. It's very difficult because treatment is nearly impossible when they haven't hurt themselves or someone else yet. I so wish we had the resources to get them treatment to PREVENT that... rather than waiting until something awful happens. I'm glad Blaze made his way out of that, I only wish he'd been able to continue living his life.

Correct but without a name we can't check the OC jail inmate locator

This is frustrating indeed. However, most inmate search sites are like that. Some allow you to search the arrests for a certain day, or the current inmate roster but many don't show up for 24 hours after the arrest. So usually we hear from the news first anyway.

By covering his hands with his jacket, glad the perp was protecting the dirt under his fingernails. <insert sarcasm here>

I imagine LE have since taken samples to see if it matches the dirt where Blaze was located.

jmo

Can you believe it? He didn’t even bother to clean the dirt out of his fingernails?!

This IMMEDIATELY jumped out at me. Like seriously, if I had just committed a murder... I'd be showering and scraping myself. Cutting my nails, scrubbing them, I'd probably be bleeding from the cleansing! If the dirt was related to Blaze's death, that would mean he simply did not wash his hands for 24+ hours. I realize that is not very important but as someone with OCD it makes me shudder.

he's got a rental car and camping stuff.......did he think they were going on a trip?? they had a bad scuffle... how horrific....he could have taken the body with him and dumped it far away..was not planning ahead... may store in plastic tub.
so sorry .. too selfish of me to postulate on such a horrible loss for a wonderful family........... excuse me...

Or he was planning to disappear...

In this MSM video the reporter states that she knows people who live in the neighborhood where the search warrant was served in Newport Beach early this morning and that they had called 911 because of the commotion (dogs barking, etc.) as they didn't know what was going on.

https://www.facebook.com/CBSLA/videos/10156056245520859/

I live in Newport Beach. I am so curious as to what neighborhood.
I didn’t see anything on the 911 logs. I’ll check again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther