GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the press are having a lark now ...

Caption: "Two women with face coverings bundle Sherri Papini into car"

:rolleyes:

7vvqfl4oofm81.jpg

To be fair, he probably didn’t work the case much. He was in a neighboring county at the time.
To clarify, Michael Johnson was appointed as Shasta County Sheriff in August, 2021. He was previously the Police Chief for the Anderson PD, a neighboring city.
The Sheriff at the time the case started was Tom Bosenko.

To clarify, Michael Johnson was appointed as Shasta County Sheriff in August, 2021. He was previously the Police Chief for the Anderson PD, a neighboring city.
The Sheriff at the time the case started was Tom Bosenko.

As I seem to faintly recall that he, Sheriff Tom Bosenko believed Sherri's story, by questioning at the time, "who would brand themselves"? Well, Sheriff Bosenko, Sherri P would not wince over a tattooed phrase.

~ Sherri's former (boy)friend burned that phrase into her shoulder.

To be fair, he probably didn’t work the case much. He was in a neighboring county at the time.
The sheriff said "I was chief at the neighboring agency in South County here."

There is no "South County" in California. I wonder if he meant to say that he worked in a county south of Shasta County?
Edit to add. I see it posted that he worked in the Anderson PD in Shasta County.

Sherri Papini released from jail

Last edited:
The Sheriff of Shasta County, Michael Johnson, went back and forth a bit in his interview after SP was released on bail.

He was asked if he thought other people would be charged with crimes in this case. He first said the Grand Jury could indict other people because they were "harboring her" and were "part of her plan."

He then went on to say that "he wouldn't be surprised if other people were charged" in this case. He then switched gears and finished with "I don't necessarily anticipate that."

Okay. Kind of confusing to me. Seemed sure that others would be charged, gave reasons why he thought that would happen and then backpedaled in the end. JMO.

The Sheriff of Shasta County, Michael Johnson, went back and forth a bit in his interview after SP was released on bail.

He was asked if he thought other people would be charged with crimes in this case. He first said the Grand Jury could indict other people because they were "harboring her" and were "part of her plan."

He then went on to say that "he wouldn't be surprised if other people were charged" in this case. He then switched gears and finished with "I don't necessarily anticipate that."

Okay. Kind of confusing to me. Seemed sure that others would be charged, gave reasons why he thought that would happen and then backpedaled in the end. JMO.

Yeah, he enjoys the spotlight a little too much and is clueless. Bad combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member