Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have airport security cameras been checked? Do we know if Taliyah had a passport?
I would assume that since this is a Canada wide AA, airports would be on the look out for Taliyah and her abductor.
I know LE has said they don't believe she has left the Calgary area, but you never know...

JMO

I believe it's only a province-wide amber alert. Which kind of boggles the mind, considering the community they lived in has very quick access to highways to get them out of the city and province quite easily.

I suppose they have a solid reason to believe that she hasn't been removed from the Calgary area though :notgood:

I believe it's only a province-wide amber alert. Which kind of boggles the mind, considering the community they lived in has very quick access to highways to get them out of the city and province quite easily.

I suppose they have a solid reason to believe that she hasn't been removed from the Calgary area though :notgood:

my thoughts exactly He has family in NS but they haven't changed the alert parameters.

Yes it must be only a provincial amber alert because I have not recieved anything yet and I am in Manitoba.

STOP posting about the father's FB and/or his gf. As per our Social Media rules, they are off-limits.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Posts have been removed.

Is it known if the mom was in a relationship? I have awful visions of someone befriending her to get to Taliyah.

Is it known if the mom was in a relationship? I have awful visions of someone befriending her to get to Taliyah.

In her likes on a social media page she had liked a dating site as a interest. So possibly dating. I know that's not much help.
It's a little frightening to think that she may have been online dating.

I'm sure some neighbours have cameras. Since the oil crash, break ins have become a lot more common. More and more people are getting security cameras

I personally don't believe dad is involved. Just a gut feeling. I lean more towards a boyfriend/guy mom was seeing.

I just hope she's found soon.

I'm sure some neighbours have cameras. Since the oil crash, break ins have become a lot more common. More and more people are getting security cameras

I personally don't believe dad is involved. Just a gut feeling. I lean more towards a boyfriend/guy mom was seeing.

I just hope she's found soon.

crime.jpg

Here is the crime map for the area for the past 6 months

According to the article in the last post, the godmother says she believes the family all suspect one person.

Kruger said Marsman called her auntie. She last saw the girl last weekend, when the two coloured pictures together.

When asked what she thought happened to her goddaughter, Kruger said she believes she was taken by someone who knew her.

“I strongly know in my heart that Taliyah will come home to us — I hope so,” Kruger said. “I think we, in her family, all [have] one suspect in mind, not that I want to mention it.”
http://globalnews.ca/news/2821262/a...leigh-marsman-enters-second-day/?sf30880751=1

Such a beautiful little girl ! I hope she is found safe and very soon. Since as I have read she is very smart I am praying that this helps her. Praying for her and her family.

I wonder why the press is mentioning Halifax? Is it relevant to Taliyah other than her father's background?

That is a good question. Perhaps if police suspected Taliyah has been taken out of the Calgary area, it might be something to consider, but so far the police have stated they believe she is still in Calgary, so it appears to be a moot point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

will there still be a news conference??

[video=twitter;753316573788696576]https://twitter.com/crisfran/status/753316573788696576[/video]
Chris Franklin
‏@crisfran
Police to hold newser at 3 to update search for Taliyah Marsman. ...say 5 year old has NOT been found. #amberalert #calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH