CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always had a question about that studio-looking photograph of the two of them as a couple with the newborn.
That would seem like something that a REAL couple would do. It looks like they dressed for it, pose for it. Am I assuming it's a studio? I've never had that done.
That just seems like something that A COUPLE would do.

I feel like he might be the ONLY one who thought they weren’t in a relationship. I truthfully feel like she was still holding hope that things were good, and he made this decision.

I've always had a question about that studio-looking photograph of the two of them as a couple with the newborn.
That would seem like something that a REAL couple would do. It looks like they dressed for it, pose for it. Am I assuming it's a studio? I've never had that done.

Ok, don’t mean to be the baby “expert”, but often hospitals have professional photographers come in to your postpartum room and take pictures like this. It’s pretty smart actually because who can say no to purchasing those pictures. I have a pretty similar shot of my husband and I with our firstborn. ;)

I wanted to mention the visit to the waste facility. Was he “playing” cat & mouse with LE?[/QUOTE]

I think pf is getting too much credit from many for strategizing. I don’t think he is that smart. I think he’s a very simple guy. In the case of the dump I’m sure he was just thinking I need to go to the dump with my stuff with maybe a
piece of evidence I should pry get rid of, so I’ll go. Hey buddy would you dump it for me while I stay in the truck because I am sick of these reporters.

Ok, don’t mean to be the baby “expert”, but often hospitals have professional photographers come in to your postpartum room and take pictures like this. It’s pretty smart actually because who can say no to purchasing those pictures. I have a pretty similar shot of my husband and I with our firstborn. ;)
Ahh that would explain it.

You are thinking like a rationale person. Someone who murders their significant other is not rationale and they convince themselves they can get away with it. Its not rationale. Do they think they are smarter than everyone else? Who knows. The case in our family- the husband created this huge scenario to try and make it look like his wife's boyfriends estranged wife did the killing. But to no avail, because he was stupid and irrational. Left searches on his computer. Didn't leave a logical explanation for how the estranged wife made it to my cousins house at night in the middle of winter with no car, purse etc. Narcissim..

I was going that way too until I thought about why Thanksgiving Day? Why the Idaho phone trick? The delay definitely helped. My first thought was just pure ego hurt psychopath. Now, this looks like drugs.

Actually I am not thinking of a dump. I don't even know if WP or Divide has its own dump as it might just be a transfer station so you put it there and it gets transferred to a regular dump.But I totally agree the needle in the haystack.
I do feel strongly that unless PF talks, which I seriously doubt he will, or if an accomplice talks the only other possible way of locating her is if one of the phones can give a clue as to her whereabouts. After that the only way I see her being located is somebody like a hiker, climber, backpacker or hunter stumbling upon her. Thinking logically I would think he would do what is most comfortable to him. He is obviously very comfortable around horses and riding them so my first guess would be he took a ride. He probably used a horse trailer to go less than 20 miles then took her out up to another 20 miles after that. Just speculation on my part as I think that would be the least risky and the most comfortable to him and very hard to locate a person doing that. The lazy way would be to just push the body of the side of a cliff on the road. Much of the road like CO 67, towards Cripple Creek has no shoulder so you can't stop in the road during the day as other cars would be coming and it is only a narrow 2 lane with no shoulder. But you could stop on the road at night long enough to do what you need to do then keep going. I am not talking about the places where there is a pullout on the side I am talking about the road when it is over 1000 feet straight down off the side of the road and there is no shoulder to pull over on. So if you stop there you are stopping in the actual lane of traffic. But I think he took a horse ride. MOO

With body disposal I agree that PF would do what is easiest for him.
Your horse idea, and trailer fits here.

I think that would depend on if he is a healthy mam's boy. My youngest brother is a mama's boy. He talks to our mother every day. He is absolutely the best husband that I have ever seen. As much as he loves our mother, his wife and children come first. I have four brothers, he s the only one I feel is a good husband.JMO

Agree!

Could have been at the hospital? When I had my daughter the hospital photographer had props and backgrounds. I was shocked.

Discussing your crime in prison is taboo. IMO.
I’ve read you don’t ask & you don’t talk. In other word, you don’t know what anyone else is in for & they don’t know about you. Exception: high profile cases.....

I worked for our state prison system for 6 years. My understanding was that “offenders” as they were referred to here, would be forced - by other offenders - to divulge their “papers” - or would face very severe discomfort. It is for that reason, that attorneys would work VERY HARD to ensure that certain crimes were pled down to different things. JMO

But the DA cannot bring solicitation charges unless there is credible evidence of said solicitation. You can't make it up for leverage.

Correct. Here is a definition. It is a felony.

Soliciting a felony in Colorado
Under Section 18-2-301 of the Colorado Revised Statutes (C.R.S.) you commit criminal solicitation when:

• You attempt to persuade another person to commit a felony, or
  • You offer your services or the services of a third party as either a principal or accomplice to commit a felony;
AND

• You intend to promote or facilitate the commission of that crime, under circumstances strongly corroborative of that intent.

Um they were a couple. She moved there to be near him. Got her job, then pregnant, after that.

across the street from KB house, across Lake street. some weird stairs, I have never walked on so I do not know what is over there.

Send your photo in to the police. It is interesting.

You can view the other side of the stairs on Google street view. Not much there. Seems to just be some stairs for residents of that street to access Lake Ave: Google Maps

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member