CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #11

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAdvocate

DAdvocate Well-Known Member

Or that she was giving a clue about what she was going to do. I believe she may have put the doll there. IMO

Desdemona81 and EuTuCroquet? like this.

2. Kitagrl

Kitagrl Well-Known Member

I do agree with this. My dad used to give me a hard time about “back to sleep”. “Babies sleep better on their stomachs,” he would say to me when mine would be crying on his back or side. Not the same as the peanut thing, but I don’t necessarily think we should assume Grandma was crazy unless there are other stories that surface to support it. And we do not know how much of the peanut diagnosis Grandma actually understood, or if she just forgot, or what exactly happened there.

Amandaaa, Allabouttrial and DAdvocate like this.
  3. Medstudies

Medstudies Mostly lurking

Also mentioned: that a time traveling zombie alien from Planet X was the second gunman on the grassy knoll. would be more plausible than CWs story. -

Could the TTZA be the culprit? Possibly some huge conspiracy to frame C.W.?

4. Bill Carson

Bill Carson Well-Known Member

I have a theory about one of the triggers of CW's homicidal rage. (A contributing factor.) MOO.

SW appears to have been a very high-energy person. Go, go, go! Lists! Organization. Motivation.

CW was described as "shy Chris." I bet he was lower energy.

As a low energy person myself, I find it completely exhausting to be around high energy people. And it is frustrating, because maybe you just want to do a whole lot of nothing (like hanging out on websleuths for hours at a time, for instance). But the high-energy wants to get stuff done---like NOW! Not tomorrow, not in a few minutes, drop everything you are doing and help me with this _____. Or give the kids a bath. (And it's like, "ugh, I just sat down and I'm writing this comment, can't you just leave me alone for ... ten minutes?? (sigh) Yes, this is a message board. It's people talking about crimes.)

So CW was alone at home for five weeks. His wife would text him and give him lists to make sure he stayed on top of things, but he could ignore her texts pretty easily when she is 1500 miles away.

And he got used to it. And he liked it.

And then she came back.

And she started in, "why didn't you do this? and why didn't you do that? Why didn't you eat all the meals I made for you? I can see dust on top of the refrigerator? Did you take the dog to the vet like I asked Why is there beer in the fridge??" And she wanted him to do the stuff again. And he didn't want to do the stuff right then. And geez, can we give it a rest just for a FEW MINUTES?!?!?!???

So three days later she goes on another business trip. But she makes sure to leave him a very detailed list of the things she wanted him to do. And grrrrrr....

And pretty soon it's. . . . . "HERE'S JOHNNY!!!"

5. Kitagrl

AFAIK she wasn’t home to do so....? I could be wrong. And the way she posted, she had no clue what was going on. She either found it on the sofa, or was texted the photo. Pretty sure she didnt put the doll there. It did look arranged by an adult. But not her.

6. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

I bet that I am older than those grandparents and I have known forever that some children are deathly allergic to some things. That is not a belief. It is dangerous.

colmans, MerBeach, BeanieBod and 37 others like this.
  7. Kitagrl

The Russians did it.

8. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

'Cause you know, folks always leave sweet sentiments to the person that killed their children and they just murdered because of that..

Pffft..another nail

9. Kitagrl

Except why would he take it out on his babies?

colmans, KALI, GrilledCheezy and 2 others like this.
  10. Crazycupcakesx3

Crazycupcakesx3 Member

I dont live in colorado. Just explaining how it is here. It is digusting how delicate criminals in my state are treated. In my opinion, you are in jail. You dont deserve any luxuries.

Hazelnutty, SN76, NanZDrew and 4 others like this.
  11. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Oh my. A little too much red herring in my diet tonight. I hope he is not sleeping well and I hope the rest of you have a good night!

12. Ronso

Ronso Former member

My theory is he wouldn't want all the responsibilities she had been taking care of as a low-energy person.

13. Mimimom

Mimimom Member

Yet he wanted to make sure she was safe. I took that to mean he wanted to make sure her body would be treated respectfully until the funeral home came to get her. He’d never have another chance to protect her.

I wouldn't leave my dog alone in the exam room at the vet after she was put down. They gave me time to say goodbye and I told my husband to get a tech because I wasn't leaving her alone. I knew it didn't matter to the dog and maybe it was crazy but it mattered to Me. I'm a mother and grandmother,not comparing children to animals. Just can't see a loving parent discarding their babies

14. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

IF as he says, the mother strangled the girls that he loved so much, why in the world did he put them in oil tanks? Is that his way of showing love?

He hanged himself when he stated that one of the girls had turned blue. Baby monitors are in black and white. And in my opinion, are not clear enough to see a color change in anything.

We haven’t been told, but how much money was Chris spending on his mistress/s? This did not help the financial situation.

IMO, there is more to come out about bad behaviors from Chris.

15. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

There are at least 3 names out there that people are confident about. I agree that it would be nice if WS didn't speculate and was the last to toss it around. She hasn't been charged with a darn thing and LE doesn't seem to be hesitant about throwing the book at people in this case.

16. SheepMan

SheepMan Well-Known Member

Respectfully disagree - she had one part time job, he was the main income earner. I doubt she would be able to continue her MLM scheme without his steady income, so I believe she wouldn’t cope without him.

Yes a lot of that is speculation just like your post.

Some very sexiest assumptions being made on here today

Gone Girl, LAborn, Starkville and 2 others like this.
  17. LAborn

LAborn Well-Known Member

CW said they had an emotional conversation, but no one knows if anything of the sort happened, or if he said he wanted a separation, or having an affair. He's trying to come up with a story that might cast doubt. I suspect SW friend Nikole will be able to confirm or deny whether or not any of this is true. If they were the good friends they seem to be, SW would have shared with her. My theory is that he killed the girls before SW arrived home (out of anger, frustration or just plain evilness) and then killed SW when she stepped in the door.

18. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

I can't yet rap my head around the planning. I'm guessing some sort of disorder will come to light but again can't passed that he didn't just snap.

19. Ronso

Ronso Former member

She'd worked full time in the past, though, even after her first daughter was born.

She wasn't someone who just relied on her husband's income, she had worked in her life and held down full-time employment.

20. Allabouttrial

Allabouttrial Well-Known Member

Right I'd forgotten that. I too thought she looked like she had been/was crying.

Gone Girl and DAdvocate like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.