GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a guy in law school who spoke like that. Up speak and "like, like, like." He was a sweetheart. Really good person. But his speech was super hard to listen to and it surprised me that someone spoke like that by the time of our level of education. It seemed juvenile and uncertain.

Holy smokes. One day a professor just stopped him cold and tore him apart for speaking like that. "Are you asking me a question sir? Or making a statement? I am going to ask you to refrain from using the word, "like". This isn't high school."

Oh I felt sorry for him. It was humiliating.

His speech did slowly change though.

Can I say that if he was a jerk I wouldn't have felt so bad for him?

Hearing CW speak is annoying as hell.

But again it is his overall affect- lack of emotion and empathy that really stood out to me.

I think once you see and hear what these folks are actually saying, annoyances like their speech affects, fade, as the reality of their defects in characters, emerge.

Your professor needed, to be honest, it's his job, it helped his career.

The interrogation videos are reasons one million and fifty to always shut up and ask for an attorney. . No way you can outsmart experienced detectives. Especially when you’re a guilty, family killing liar. And idiot to boot.

Guilty people rarely ask for attorneys. Of course neither do innocent people.

THANK YOU!

NK is a proven liar and self-serving narcissist. I wouldn't want to know anyone like her. Her interview is unbearable to listen to. Casey Anthony sounded more believable.

I haven't finished listening to her interview yet, but the thing that stood out to me as especially cold and truly bizarre was that shortly after she knew about the murders she googled Amber Frey Book Deal. That she would google Amber Frey to see how a similar fallout affected her would make sense, but the book deal part, omg.

I'm also being asked what Chris Watts will be allowed to buy from the Prison Canteen system. Inmates serving a sentence in Colorado Each inmate has a weekly opportunity to order from the Canteen, with restrictions applied based upon their custody level.

This is a link to the Canteen Vendor with an extensive catalog of items Colorado inmates can purchase.

Either that or she doesn’t want people to think she was that into him. I keep going back and forth on that one.
jmo
Haha she wasn't that into him. So why did she send him nude pics, look at wedding dresses, help him look for apt,refer to her place as "our place" look up He's going to leave his wife for me,me,me ,meeeeeeeeeeee?
Her words say one thing, but her actions speak volumes.

I'm also being asked what Chris Watts will be allowed to buy from the Prison Canteen system. Inmates serving a sentence in Colorado Each inmate has a weekly opportunity to order from the Canteen, with restrictions applied based upon their custody level.

This is a link to the Canteen Vendor with an extensive catalog of items Colorado inmates can purchase.
Maybe NK can put those choices into MyFitnessPal to set up his macros.

I’m learning not to dismiss things like this as crazy but this would truly be crazy! Would they both be so arrogant and stupid to think he could pass a polygraph and face intense interrogation by LE professionals? If he told his dad in the car, why wouldn’t they head straight to a lawyers office? It’s beyond my understanding.

And say what?

Hi I just murdered my wife and kids?

But I agree with your main point. At least they would have stopped him doing any more interviews

I know some REALLY want to make the disgust about NK about sexism. It's just not. IMO. People have been criticizing CW's speech from day one. Relentlessly. Is that because of sexism against him?

Men have vocal fry and upseak too and it drives me crazy.

But other than being annoyed, I don't give a damn about her voice. I give a damn about her inflection, arrogance, evasivessness, self-centeredness and overall lack of empathy in the context of a major crime investigation.

I wish people would please stop accusing others of being sexist because they do not like this woman or condone her actions. To me it's a disingenuous way of trying to undermine other's opinions of this woman. We disagree. That's okay. It's not like people are creating scenarios or making things up about this woman out of left field based on nothing but innuendo and rumor, like was done with Shannan. Then I might question the motives. But here I think there are solid bases for the disdain, even though people can have different views about it. No need to continually accuse people of sexism to prove their opinions are wrong here.

I find it offensive.
Agree. To imply that the criticism of her behaviors is only because she is a woman is the true definition of being sexist. Believe it or not, I do have the ability to view people on their own merits and not their gender and she is very lacking in the merit department

Last edited:
I almost cannot bear to listen to NK talk, I had to stop so many times.
I feel physically ill, her bs is horrifying. She is only concerned about herself, the cry is so fake. It was on cue and immediately snapped back to talking about herself again. Experts could have a field day with her,
I get a chill down my spine listening to her. I wouldn't want to ever deal with someone so disturbing...
Her disdain and jealousy of SW and the kids are utterly disgusting.
I feel the same way.

And say what?

Hi I just murdered my wife and kids?

But I agree with your main point. At least they would have stopped him doing any more interviews

You’re a lawyer and you’re asking me why a target in a triple murder investigation would contact a lawyer vs take a poly and subject himself to interrogation without representation? I’m very glad he didn’t but it was very stupid

Thank you so much to everyone who has been posting quotes, clips, and everything else. My computer is a dinosaur that isn't interested in large downloads.

I was hoping someone could clarify. I've read that CW smothered the girls with a pillow and saw it stated that this info was in the docs somewhere, and I've also read that he smothered them with his bare hands as there were no fibers, etc, in the airways.

Does anyone have the specifics on this? Thanks.

Referring to NK's interview with police: Women do NOT leave behind their cell and purse unless they are fleeing for their life.

Who leaves behind their phone and ID, CC with small children without a car?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members