GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone here just claimed, within the last 3 hours that they tracked him down via his phone number.

And that is the point of all my posts regarding privacy. This should not be happening..

Not here, not anywhere. His phone number should have remained private not part of a document dump.

I understand where you are coming from, but I think you are blaming the wrong people. It is not that it was wrong to be released. It was released as part of the evidence in a multiple murder investigation. It is wrong if people on other websites are doxxing Jim now. It is wrong for internet trolls to accuse him of anything. That type of thing is against the TOS of Websleuths. Jim has no reason to be embarrassed for having talked on the phone with NK. There was no other info released but a list of phone numbers. No MSM is posting Jim's personal info all over the place. JMO.

This one's for Gitana 1,
What are the legal rights of Shannon's family, to file suit against Inmates CW mistress, for intentional infliction emotional distress and indirectly being responsibility for the family murders.

Is there a Colorado law similar to North Carolina's, Alienation of affection?

Thank You,
Bookthinker

To my knowledge there's no equivalent in CO. And I don't think they would be successful in an intentional infliction of emotional distress as she didn't even know the family when this all went down.

But I'm not concerned. She's been revealed for everyone (almost) to see who and what she is. That's a pretty good consequence for being a terrible human.

Hopefully she can fade away now and we won't have to hear her again.

Yeah, but that's not the point. NK is lucky, very lucky, that she didn't suffer a lot worse consequences of her lack of judgement and morals.

Still - the personal info. of people is out there, people who's only "crime" was stupidity, poor judgement, etc. And their FRIENDS info. is out there as well...friends who (again, as far as we know) have NOTHING to do with this case.

I am shocked that so many seem okay with that.

It astounds me as well.

I have a lot of people I talk to. People who I may not agree with on some things they do. If I decided to only deal with people who I thought were morally pure, there would be no one that would pass the test.

She was the motive. Their communications are incredibly relevant.

That thong picture wasn’t released in order to embarrass her. It showed what he was infatuated with. He took that particular picture.

Are you seriously saying that they should release pictures of his genitals?

They likely have hundreds of compromising photos, countless internet searches/text messages that they haven’t released.

They were building a case in a murder investigation.

Impugning the DA and turning NK into a victim here, is wrong.

We have innocent murder victims, and the focus on NK and her reputation, misses the mark.

These investigators, along with this brilliant DA, resolved in mere months, a murder case that should have gone on for years.

That’s amazing.

That never happens.

That’s what matters.

I couldn't agree more. For all we know, she may have been reciprocating and sending him pictures of her private parts, too. We can't assume the naked selfies she sent him were done in good taste. They were carrying on a raunchy affair.

We have a "picture" of what went on with the two of them. That is pertinent because she was the motive and a pregnant wife and two little girls paid the price for that. We don't need to the real pictures in all of their grotesque detail, JMO.

To my knowledge there's no equivalent in CO. And I don't think they would be successful in an intentional infliction of emotional distress as she didn't even know the family when this all went down.

But I'm not concerned. She's been revealed for everyone (almost) to see who and what she is. That's a pretty good consequence for being a terrible human.

Hopefully she can fade away now and we won't have to hear her again.
I agree, she needs to fade away into the distance somewhere.

I hope so. A Bella and Cece scholarship could be established, beautiful sculptures could be commissioned for an art museum , even a splash pad or beautified park in their honor could be funded. Things to help them keep on in this world.

Does anyone know if Thrive/Le-Vel donated something or made a statement about this case? Just curious...

Man I think I'm the wrong person to ask because I know you support her or feel for her but the more I learn about her the more I am disgusted with her. I have strong opinions of her and it's a 180 from where I started.

IMO she deserved to pay that great a price for being an apathetic, selfish and obstructive narcissist. She is a horrible human being, IMO. Once again, NOT FOR THE AFFAIR.

I've now heard two interviews with that reprehensible, juvenile woman and I can't get through the whole thing in one sitting. She's horrible.

What I would have advised her is to not delete or erase anything. I would have advised her to file a motion for a protective order and to attempt to seal all evidence from the public eye until trial. I would've accompanied her to the initial interview.

I don't know if I could have predicted what a nasty, apathetic person she turned out to be until after the initial interview, but if I had been able to detect it (maybe in my initial interview) I probably would have worked with her with mock questions and coached her on how to act like a normal, empathetic human being.

Because she certainly didn't come across that way in the interviews I heard.

I'm disgusted. The more I hear from her mouth the more I dislike her. I'd be happy if mention of her disappeared from the threads.

On a less biased note, (because I am definitely biased), the problem with handling the sensitive discovery involving her is that NO ONE - cops, DA, NK, her dad, or any potential attorney on her behalf- could've predicted that this case was going to settle so fast and thus discovery released. ALL discovery released.

So it would be hard to know how to prevent what happened. You'd have to have had foresight and be super fast.

What you have to understand is that there has been nothing wrong that LE or the state did in regard to their interviews or with regard to the acquisition or release of discovery.

LE is allowed to say whatever the hell they want in order to get the info they need to build their case. But they were probably sincere in their belief that they weren't attempting to embarrass her in what they sought and that they weren't going to just give the media everything.

Once again, they were seeking all information related to the affair to determine motive, timing and also who knew what. Not to hurt anyone. Every single communication, including every nudie photo taken and/or sent, had to be gathered and a determination later as to whether it would be relevant at trial.

And based on her bizarre behavior, they had to investigate her involvement. Which they did. So they had all this info, a great amount of which would probably be irrelevant at trial, but was properly and honestly gathered, which is now public record and quickly and u ceremoniously released without be filter of trial. That's no one's fault.

She was a very reluctant witness but if she had refused to talk most of this would've come out anyhow and she would look even worse and suspicion would be even greater. Because what kind of person refuses to cooperate with such an incredibly serious case except a low life? Especially when they can't hide their involvement regardless.

And so they have all this unfiltered evidence and no one expected it to be fair game because everyone expected a trial or at the least, a preliminary hearing prior to any serious plea talks.

And then it just happened. And based on her extremely recalcitrant and apathetic "cooperation", destruction of evidence and rude lack of respect toward the investigators, the investigation and the victims, I don't think anyone with control and custody of the discovery was concerned with giving that woman a heads up so she could run and get a protective order sealing or redacting the evidence.

They had vastly more important things to worry about than a person who only came forward because she felt she it was better than waiting for them to come to her, and who showed utter disdain for the process throughout.

I believe she has no legitimate cause of action against anyone and no recourse for anything that happened. Oh she may file some sort of cause of action against LE or the state but it will make her look worse and she will ultimately lose. That's my prediction.
The premise was you were supposed to her attorney! On her side! But thanks, I sincerely appreciate your thorough answer. I know how difficult it was for you. So, it was possible for her to put a stop to this dump before it was released, had she gone to court. Had a judge agreed. That makes me feel better.

I so agree. If it were me, I would be too insecure and worried about my marriage to leave for 5 weeks. That is a long time.

The trip to NC was planned as far back as April. They were not having marital problems at that time. I have posted the video a gazillion times in which Shanann explains that they were going to see both sides of the family - nobody but the grandparents had even met CeCe yet. Shanann remarked that prior to the NC trip CW couldn't keep his hands off of her - everything was fine. The NC trip was not to give CW space, it was a vacation to see family. She also worked during the vacation. MOO

This has come up in each and every thread, oftentimes by the same person, over and over again. I have personally answered it on several occasions, but others have as well. @PommyMommy , as she states, has posted SW's video (in her OWN words) as to why they went on that trip.

So you, personally, wouldn't leave your spouse for that long of a time period. MANY of us do and it means nothing. I have friends in the oil business who leave their husbands and wives for months at a time. I,personally, take my kids and leave my husband so that we can stay at our island house all summer. We've been married for 14 years. He's my best friend. There's nothing to it. @Ronso has talked about how she leaves her husband for weeks at a time to go on wildlife photography sessions. It happens. Though others may think it's "weird", it's not uncommon.

What one person does in their marriage does not necessarily mean that another person will do the same. Welcome to 2018. There is no handbook to marriage, no guidebook, and there never has been. And before we get into the whole "I'm oldfashioned" argument...take a look at the Hillbilly Highway. Back in the 40s and 50s, husbands and wives used to leave their families back in West Virginia and Kentucky and travel up to Ohio and Detroit to work,sometimes gone for a year at a time. This is something that's always gone on.

SW was working. She wanted a vacation with the girls. Her family lived far away and it was expensive to fly back and forth. The trip was pre-planned. In her OWN words, Chris was NOT acting strange before she left. They were still having sex, he was still being lovey, before the trip. She was not leaving for a trial separation.

Every time this gets brought up I feel that the undertone is "Well if she hadn't left then maybe he wouldn't have cheated on her..." But that's not the way that works. As he told NK when SW was returning, he'd have still seen her. It just wouldn't have been as often as they "liked."

Reposting this:

"Shanann Watts was living happily before her husband murdered her and her two young daughters, her parents told a national television program.
“She was extremely happy,” Frank Rzucek said.
The first interview with Shanann Watts’ parents since the Aug. 13 murder of their daughter and two granddaughters will air 8 p.m. Friday on ABC’s 20/20. The show also features interviews with Shanann Watts’ friends and law enforcement, the network said in a news release."

Shanann Watts' parents to appear on ABC's 20/20

Shanann Watts wanted the world for her little girls, Bella and Celeste, and her unborn son, Niko. A driven and determined woman, the 34-year-old Watts had overcome the risks of her lupus diagnosis to have children, who were her “miracles.”

This is how Watts’ parents, Frank and Sandra Rzucek, are remembering their daughter and grandchildren in their first-ever interview, nearly four months after Watts, then 15 weeks pregnant, and her daughters were murdered at their Colorado home by Chris Watts, Shanann’s husband.

Shanann Watts' Parents Break Their Silence on Triple Murder of Daughter and 'Miracle' Grandkids

I think Rourke set her up for all this hatred. I think it was irresponsible of him to say she was less than forthcoming without being more specific. You’re right, NK is lucky she isn’t dead. God knows what CW would have done next if he got away with this. What other songs did Metallica write about killing? But she’s got a long and difficult road ahead of her, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

She WAS less than forthcoming! She was downright creepy in how she approached this case. No wonder people speculate about her involvement. Her behavior and her attitude have been bizarre at best.

They owe her nothing. Rourke is a straight shooter and upright person IMO. He could've said a lot more.

SHE set her own self up for this hatred due to her behavior and attitude. There's no one to blame but herself and CW.

<modsnip remove quoted post >
CW bought that big house in his own name. CW took out the mortgage. CW enjoyed the perks of their lives. CW was spending money on a mistress while his pregnant wife, whom HE impregnated in his quest for a boy this time, took care of their children in NC. Why do you want to believe CW is just a hapless financial victim of his wife? Does he have a mental disability that does not allow him to have a say in his own finances? Or did he just allow his wife to do the work involved with their finances while he enjoyed the fruits of that labor? Was he 33 or 16? I prefer to give CW the credit of being a fully capable man, husband, and father, of at least average intelligence, who was a 50/50 partner in his financial role in the family. If he shirked those responsibilities, why feel sorry for him? Why not give him the credit he deserves? Ironically, I find that arguments that say SW ran his life into the ground to be more emasculating than the alleged emasculating behavior attributed to SW. MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
In an interview with ABC's "20/20," Sandra and Frank Rzucek remembered their daughter as a "phenomenal" mother.

"She was fun, full of life," said Sandra. "She did so many things. She was amazing."

Added Frank, "She just loved her children and she wanted them to have everything."

(Chris) Watts was sentenced to five life sentences for the murders of Shan'ann, who was 15 weeks pregnant, and their two young daughters, 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste, in mid-August.

The Rzuceks said they believed their daughter was "absolutely" happy in her marriage to Watts and never suspected anything was amiss.

"She was extremely happy," said Frank.

Shan'ann Watts' Parents Say They Had No Clue Her Marriage Was Falling Apart

I agree, she needs to fade away into the distance somewhere.
Yes please! And aside from the fact that Tricia has asked us to stop focusing on her (or something to that effect), if one sincerely sympathizes with NK, it would make more sense to STOP talking about her instead of continuing to focus on her. Wouldn't you think that's what she wants? So she can move on with her life? MOO

Last edited:
I have no idea who Jim is but peop,e figured it out and apparently his info is on the net. Neighbors who gave info have their name, address and phone number on the net.

Why is that info of any concern of the public ?

Jim has no part of this, yet he is outed. NK’s friend who suffered the loss of her father is discussed on the net.

What possible reason does the public need to know that info?

Because it was a mass murder investigation and because Jim, et al were friends with and in contact with the woman who was the motive for the murders.

It became necessary for investigators to include these people in the investigation as well so they could determine who knew what, who did what, and exactly what happened and they became part of the record on the investigation.

IIRC they aren't accepting a penny.
I was just reading about payment for appearance policies on TV talk shows and what I found was, if you are an entertainer, on a program that is categorised as entertainment, you are paid a standard union rate for your time. If the program is News/current affairs, then contributors are not paid. However if 20/20 or similar news programs use photos or video related to your appearance, they pay a licensing fee.

The heartbroken parents of Shan'ann Watts had no clue her marriage was in tatters before her murder at the hands of her husband, Chris. In an interview with ABC's "20/20," Sandra and Frank Rzucek remembered their daughter as a "phenomenal" mother. "She was fun, full of life," said Sandra. Frank added, "She just loved her children and she wanted them to have everything." The Rzuceks said they believed their daughter was "absolutely" happy in her marriage and never suspected anything was amiss.

I doubt we will be able to see this see this 20/20 program in Australia so will look forward to feedback from you all.
I often think of the poor Rzucek’s and Dieter.. so much to cope with and doing it with such dignity. Bless them, they had a beautiful, intelligent daughter and gorgeous grandchildren. I would have been proud to have Shanann as my daughter or dil...a very unique soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member