FEATURED Help Find Marvin "Rusty" Holderman/ Police Reached out to Websleuths, 2008?

I still keep checking in here every day, you just never know. One day it may happen

It appears to be some sort of property transaction? Would it be bank accounts and/or real estate?

Is a family member rounding up a list of all assets held by all family members perhaps?

any legal eagle about to help us out please?

Lovely to have something else to check out in part relating to Rusty.

A while back I had followed up with the detective on this case and he let me know that Rusty's case had to be put on the backburner due to hurricanes and shootings that occurred around the time we were submitting information we had dug up for him.

A while back I had followed up with the detective on this case and he let me know that Rusty's case had to be put on the backburner due to hurricanes and shootings that occurred around the time we were submitting information we had dug up for him.

Didn't you just want to say, "Well then, why don't you just hand over the file. The WS team can figure this out for you!" :)

Didn't you just want to say, "Well then, why don't you just hand over the file. The WS team can figure this out for you!" :)
I have tremendous respect for Detective Hess and very much appreciate his predicament, especially at that time.

But (laugh out loud) yes, I may have briefly considered replying again that I'd take whatever he had so we could run wild with it.

Bump for Rusty. Wish we had some updates :(

I haven't searched through the whole thread (only used the crude "search thread" tool), but has this UID been mentioned here?

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/16837

There's nothing obvious to rule him out; the height is almost identical. DNA is submitted but tests are not complete.

I haven't searched through the whole thread (only used the crude "search thread" tool), but has this UID been mentioned here?

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/16837

There's nothing obvious to rule him out; the height is almost identical. DNA is submitted but tests are not complete.

I don't think he's been mentioned. Yes, send him in.

Submitted through Doe Network. Hopefully it pans out; I'd love to see Websleuths close the case as requested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back