Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great addition to the main timeline ... summary which makes evident so many things.

How does one request that a moderator pin this after the "major" timeline at the start of each thread?

Timelines should be posted in the Media, Maps & Timeline thread. A link to that thread is already contained in the Opening Post.

I didn't include Alex's eviction because he didn't need to be physically present in AZ for that.

Melanie is in there - look for the entries marked MG. - her visit to Lori and going to BYU. We don't know where she flew out of on her way to ID.

I didn't include Chad's flight to Mesa because it seems it was a turn around trip if he was with Lori and MG at BYU.
I have always felt Chad's trip to Mesa was extremely significant, but couldn't quite reason it out. I think now, it could have been to dispose of Tylee' s murder weapon (pillowcase, rope, etc.) that could have been identified by fibers, or even possibly some of her clothing. That was the remodeling project, creating a hiding spot at a "relative's" house (MP? ZP?). MOO.

I just had a horrible thought. I know I remember one of the locals (maybe the co-worker @ school or the older gentleman neighbor) say that TD enjoyed "gardening". (Even could have been info someone posted from her FB page). I have not seen an identified area on this property for a garden - except right where one of the bodies was found would have been a perfect garden spot (IMO).
Did Chad actually bury a child in Tammy's vegetable garden?
Maybe someone knows better than I.

just posted in media thread

So I've just spotted the search dog used at the site on Nate Eaton's helicopter footage.

Big shout out to the clever doggy <insert heart emoji here if I knew how>

Just before about the 9:20 min mark it bounds across the area of dry looking grass and seems to do a few laps back and forth. Please give that dog a treat!!

Well, you have sharp eyes! :)

Ethylene glycol in most often used in antifreeze and Propylene glycol in also used in food. I did not bold, copied like that.

Antifreeze - Wikipedia

Ethylene glycol[edit]
Main article: Ethylene glycol

Ethylene glycol
Most antifreeze is made by mixing distilled water with additives and a base product – MEG (Mono ethylene glycol) or MPG (Mono propylene glycol). Ethylene glycol solutions became available in 1926 and were marketed as "permanent antifreeze" since the higher boiling points provided advantages for summertime use as well as during cold weather. They are used today for a variety of applications, including automobiles, but there are lower-toxicity alternatives made with propylene glycol available.

When ethylene glycol is used in a system, it may become oxidized to five organic acids (formic, oxalic, glycolic, glyoxalic and acetic acid). Inhibited ethylene glycol antifreeze mixes are available, with additives that buffer the pH and reserve alkalinity of the solution to prevent oxidation of ethylene glycol and formation of these acids. Nitrites, silicates, borates and azoles may also be used to prevent corrosive attack on metal.

Ethylene glycol has a bitter, sweet taste and causes inebriation. The toxic effects of ingesting ethylene glycol occur because it is converted by the liver into 4 other chemicals that are much more toxic. The lethal dose of pure ethylene glycol is 1.4 ml/kg (3 US fluid ounces (90 ml) is lethal to a 140-pound (64 kg) person) but is much less lethal if treated within an hour.[6] (see Ethylene glycol poisoning).

Propylene glycol[edit]

Propylene glycol
Propylene glycol is considerably less toxic than ethylene glycol and may be labeled as "non-toxic antifreeze". It is used as antifreeze where ethylene glycol would be inappropriate, such as in food-processing systems or in water pipes in homes where incidental ingestion may be possible. For example, the U.S. FDA allows propylene glycol to be added to a large number of processed foods, including ice cream, frozen custard, salad dressings, and baked goods, and it is commonly used as the main ingredient in the "e-liquid" used in electronic cigarettes.

I have always felt Chad's trip to Mesa was extremely significant, but couldn't quite reason it out. I think now, it could have been to dispose of Tylee' s murder weapon (pillowcase, rope, etc.) that could have been identified by fibers, or even possibly some of her clothing. That was the remodeling project, creating a hiding spot at a "relative's" house (MP? ZP?). MOO.
That just seems like a big expense and long way to go to dispose of an item. Why do that when there is a dumpster a whole lot closer? Why even drive to a dumpster when I can burn & bury it in my backyard.
IMO

*Sorry for the O/T... don't mean to interrupt. But, is a new thread needed now - since the last thread was closed at 46 pages. *I'll alert on this post so someone with admin privileges can do their thing (or not) :)

Last edited:
I just had a horrible thought. I know I remember one of the locals (maybe the co-worker @ school or the older gentleman neighbor) say that TD enjoyed "gardening". (Even could have been info someone posted from her FB page). I have not seen an identified area on this property for a garden - except right where one of the bodies was found would have been a perfect garden spot (IMO).
Did Chad actually bury a child in Tammy's vegetable garden?
Maybe someone knows better than I.
Really interesting theory.

This is a great addition to the main timeline ... summary which makes evident so many things.

How does one request that a moderator pin this after the "major" timeline at the start of each thread?
I'm not sure but I just remembered something I wanted to say about it. :)

The lie that Lori told the nanny on 24th Sep, that she was in Hawaii, stands out. She also lied that JJ was with his grandma but that one can be explained by her getting used to the new excuse she's going to use when people ask where JJ is. The one about Hawaii isn't as simple, unless it's to explain why JJ went to his grandma's, but then why have a lie that's to cover a first unnecessary lie about Hawaii? She wouldn't actually leave for Hawaii for well over another month.

I think it's an impportant lie because it was a risky one. She wouldn't have known that the nanny might not do some sitting for a neighbor she met while she was sitting for JJ the week before, and she could have bumped into Lori outside the apartments or even in a local shop. It would have been enough to say JJ was away to give her a break, and for Lori to still be at home without him.

I get the feeling it's an alibi and it could indicate that Lori really was away at that time. The next time we have an event for Lori is 1st Oct putting a tote into storage.

We're not likely to get any more information on this until there is a trial and maybe some digital evidence, but it wouldn't surprise me if Lori went somewhere for a week after JJ was killed. Or she took him away somewhere to kill him?

MOO

Thanks to whomever posted the court TV podcast with Nate Eaton. He said 2 things new to me in the interview:

1) LE put a bunch of pieces of evidence together to get the warrant. I can’t remember the exact phrase he used, but that’s basically it.

2) LE went back to Lori’s old Rexburg condo to search a previously unknown crawl space. New tenants lived there at that time.
I wonder if they checked the crawl space under the crawl space of MP, IP and AxC’s condos (if they also had them).

Most of Chad's books are doomsday novels. His readers don't have to actually believe in zombies. I don't think Chad published his cult doctrine, but I'd like to know how many people he sent/explained it to. I doubt it was part of his PAP lectures. So far it looks like a very select few were in on it. The 144k couples he and Lori "gathered" could be more numerous, although we don't know what portion of the doctrine they have been taught.

I doubt very seriously that they have gathered 144K couples. The 144,000 was always a standard Revelations reference. Maybe an aspirational goal for his cult fantasy, but I don't think there's any way that either of them had the kind of organizational skills to get that many people together.

Apparently one sign of delusion is to believe your loved ones have been posessed by evil beings/spirits. Some people could classify Lori as delusional. The problem is that it was Chad who told her that Charles had been taken over by Nick Schneider. IMO Chad made it up just like the rest of it. Would that still make Lori delusional or just gullible?

She's both. That's basically what narcissism boils down to: someone whose baseline is delusional and therefore they are highly suggestible, believing virtually anything, no matter how far-fetched that supports their delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member