Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risperdal (Risperidone): Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Interactions, Warning
P1 Pill Images (Peach / Four-sided)
RISPERDAL® Tablets are for oral administration and available in 0.25 mg (dark yellow), 0.5 mg (red-brown), 1 mg (white), 2 mg (orange), 3 mg (yellow), and 4 mg (green) strengths.
RISPERDAL® M-TAB® Orally Disintegrating Tablets are available in 0.5 mg (light coral), 1 mg (light coral), 2 mg (coral), 3 mg (coral), and 4 mg (coral) strengths
Risperidone 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA)

Quick opinion.... For the most part. Women generally are closer to their moms then their mother-in-laws....
In LVD's case, we know she hated Kay because of the redirection of the life insurance money... So, why the assumption that each time someone asked where is JJ, the "he's at Grandma's" was in relation to Kay and not LVD's mom?

The reason I am thinking this way is because of the weird responses during the Janis and Summer interview ie...October 1st, and speaking with JJ. It's as if she had all kinds of information/having been prepped but she couldn't remember it all and that is why her responses are so bizarre...

For example, when Janice said LVD was stockpiling JJ's medicine. Why would she say this? It seems like she said this because LVD knew the medicine had been found and gave her mother this story to tell to make it appear as if JJ was alive and the medicine had just been stockpiled instead of not used because JJ was no longer living....

I don't know... But it would just seem more likely that LVD was communicating far more with her own mother than we originally assumed and the response to where's JJ, "oh he's at his grandma's" was in reference to Janice and not Kay.

As always...IMO....
Kay was CV's sister. I have heard nothing about CV's (KW's) parents. I think LVD has never been held to task on her lies and thought she could wiggle her way out of them (reminiscent of walking LEO all the way to the end of the hall to find her office at Universal). She thought she could keep all her plates in the air (ie: grandma, friend, children's movie theatre, friends next door, Alex took him, etc.)

One thing I did notice was CD did not appear to be wearing his garments during his hearing or in his mug shot. LVD appears to be wearing something white under her stripes but I think that might be a tee shirt vs. garments.
If CD was in fact ex-communicated (I have no evidence he was) recently - does anyone think that he would remove his garments? Excommunication doesn't involve turning in your garments does it?
JMO & curiousity

I don't see how it could because you (rather Mormons) can purchase the undergarments on the church shopping link. It's personal property. Jmo

I dont know what State you live in but in mine it's not that serious! No one is counting them, we dont have to turn them in, and depending on the mg which is typically 0.5-1 for a child is not a controlled substance under the Federal Act.
ReadyorNot, you have a point, I live in Australia.
Here it is a controlled substance.
I check Medical Guide it is a Atypical Anti psychotic for Mental Health. I presumed the same rule applied in other countries.
Also we live in a small country town, it might various to place to place if I lived in Sydney they might have not check in small towns they do. I am sorry.

I am leaning towards Lori and Chad planned to pin this all on Alex and like maybe Alex had convinced them he brought them to caregivers and were safe and theyd be in touch now eventually and he died (possibly planned with or without him..like a suicide mission for the 144,000 theme) and they didnt know where he sent them etc etc etc and then is the huge shock they are dead and they had no idea that he had killed them.. omg.. the fact that we can even think up all these scenarios means they are just that evil.

Sorry if it's been said before.. I lurk have had the account for a while. Dont usually post but this keeps going through my head they cannot get away with this!!
I will admit I had thought that maybe a 2% chance of the kids actually being safe somewhere.
But 98% thought that they were killed and LVD and CD and AxC all knew they were killed and buried in CD backyard.
There is NO way LVD and CD did NOT know and I will even venture that MBP and IP and ZP knew also.
They were all in on it. JMO

I had to stop following the threads when I realized I was about 5 threads behind :p Thank goodness for the media thread! I just read the probable cause affidavit. So sad what became of those children once they were tagged as “zombies”—and so convenient that the dark spirits always came to take over the bodies of people who presented some kind of obstacle to Chad/Lori’s fantasies...

As I was quickly scrolling through threads in an attempt to catch up after the bodies were found, my feeling was that the object on the orange tarp-thing was animal remains, which would explain (1) looking like remains of a living creature but (2) not (apparently—based on a snapshot which could be misleading) being treated with the care one would expect by the searchers. So I was interested in the “pet cemetery” info in the affidavit. Have you guys reached any consensus on that orange tarp yet?

I had to stop following the threads when I realized I was about 5 threads behind :p Thank goodness for the media thread! I just read the probable cause affidavit. So sad what became of those children once they were tagged as “zombies”—and so convenient that the dark spirits always came to take over the bodies of people who presented some kind of obstacle to Chad/Lori’s fantasies...

As I was quickly scrolling through threads in an attempt to catch up after the bodies were found, my feeling was that the object on the orange tarp-thing was animal remains, which would explain (1) looking like remains of a living creature but (2) not (apparently—based on a snapshot which could be misleading) being treated with the care one would expect by the searchers. So I was interested in the “pet cemetery” info in the affidavit. Have you guys reached any consensus on that orange tarp yet?
No and the orange tarp has been driving me nuts this whole time. I am so glad you are here AZ! (Missed you and many other WS friends here).

Quick opinion.... For the most part. Women generally are closer to their moms then their mother-in-laws....
In LVD's case, we know she hated Kay because of the redirection of the life insurance money... So, why the assumption that each time someone asked where is JJ, the "he's at Grandma's" was in relation to Kay and not LVD's mom?

The reason I am thinking this way is because of the weird responses during the Janis and Summer interview ie...October 1st, and speaking with JJ. It's as if she had all kinds of information/having been prepped but she couldn't remember it all and that is why her responses are so bizarre...

For example, when Janice said LVD was stockpiling JJ's medicine. Why would she say this? It seems like she said this because LVD knew the medicine had been found and gave her mother this story to tell to make it appear as if JJ was alive and the medicine had just been stockpiled instead of not used because JJ was no longer living....

I don't know... But it would just seem more likely that LVD was communicating far more with her own mother than we originally assumed and the response to where's JJ, "oh he's at his grandma's" was in reference to Janice and not Kay.

As always...IMO....

JJ had zero blood relationship with Janis. And her weird statements regarding "JJ does no us...no he really does" says she knew practically nothing about JJ.

And Janis knew sooo little about Lori's goings on or Alex's goings on.... I really believe this was a distanced relationship until more recently.

Agree why isn't he been questioned
He may have been questioned
We just don't know
LE wont share everything with us, darn it. LOL
I understand why they don't but the waiting game tests my patience when I want all of the details. LOL
But I am glad they don't share until necessary to do so, like in court.
We all want to see this group of murderers found Guilty and we don't want LE or anything to mess that up.
They only get one shot at it.

Does anyone else wonder what Charles Vallow was thinking when there was only JJ and not TR after Yellowstone weekend? And I wonder what they told JJ about where TR was. Just musing outloud....
Charles was murdered July 11th,
Yellowstone trip was September 8th
CV was not alive to wonder where TR was after that trip.

One thing I did notice was CD did not appear to be wearing his garments during his hearing or in his mug shot. LVD appears to be wearing something white under her stripes but I think that might be a tee shirt vs. garments.
If CD was in fact ex-communicated (I have no evidence he was) recently - does anyone think that he would remove his garments? Excommunication doesn't involve turning in your garments does it?
JMO & curiousity

Remember that somewhere in Chad's ooga-booga email to Lori it was stated that once you reached a certain level the garments were not required anymore.

no consensus on the tarp, but definitely animals were buried and mixed. I know on other sites, people were definitely thinking they were animal bones in the orange tarp..but don't think we have any conclusions here...

So it's not the drug itself but the dosage size of the pill that qualifies it as controlled? I wonder how much JJ was prescribed then. Jmo

I really don't think any mg is controlled, to be honest. Even if the child was prescribed 5 mg which wouldn't be the case, they come in 1 mg pills which is not controlled.

Not sure if what the orange item was but it's been stated that human remains were not in any of the photos and correct procedures were taken

Glad to have you back. Was curious on your thoughts in regards to MM and LV.

Doesn't all of this create an even larger conflict of interest with Chad being defended by prior and MM now has to defend LV while not utilizing anything CD has told him?

Diggndeeperstill, My child has Autism and has the same medicine as JJ did. Be honest, I wish my child did not need this we are working with intense therapy, that our child can be slowly wean of the medication as they learn to cope with day to day life.
You cannot/ it is not allowed to stockpile the medicine unless you withheld at least one to two months worth, it is a controlled drug where record are supposed to be kept .We have have three perscriptions, each one to to give an exact medication to last for two months. It is checked when the last time we last came and collected our child medicine, if we come in earlier we have to state and sign why.
Beginning of the year, we had to hand in our child's old medicine for the Riperadol ,what was left over was counted for which had not been used. For a child of JJ it would not need much which is very scary, however I think quite a bit would be needed IMO.
I think IMO Lori Vallow/Daybell was withholding the medicine from JJ then slipped him an increase dose if she wanted for him to go to sleep early.(Wording stockpiling) She did not give him some times his medicine in the mornings gave the extra tablet at night. Totally Dangerous IMO. I hope there will be a check done on this.
Lori saying about JJ behaviour climbing on cupboards etc MG was right, none thing wrong with him it was JJ.
Nearly every parents whose Children have Autism/ ADHD would go "Yup, that is my child/children".
Then there the percentage where there are children would lay down/ flop on floor you cannot move them until they get up and move 15 minutes or so later..
Many Mums who children have Autism where I lived have been heartbroken in the news of JJ.
I feel there is not enough words in the World to describe the feelings or emotions of grief/anger and disgust at the people who caused JJ and T fate.

Are you abroad (England, Australia)? I don't think risperidone is a scheduled drug here in US.

That said, you have a conscientious doc if they're counting pills (and that's good, usually!). I've seen happen for pain management and ADHD patients (Schedule 2 meds in US - more highly controlled, usually only one month Rx dispensed at a time, depending on your state).

But if it's not a controlled substance here, much easier to stockpile.

Because it is so sedating, sometimes instructions offer flexibility in dosing, i.e. "Start with 0.25 and increase to xx as needed," which would also present the opportunity to collect enough for a toxic dose.

I don't think the players in this tragedy are smart enough to scheme like this, but some "everyday" meds interact with enzymes that affect processing of risperidone and could potentiate the dose. (Completely unrelated example - some birth control pills potentiate some muscle relaxants - years ago had a doc send me home with... Zanaflex? Maybe? And I was SNOWED on it. Big time. Called back and told her I couldn't work while I was that addled, even on the itty-bitty dose. She doubled checked and saw I was on Yaz, too, I think, at the time. Yaz + Zanaflex = zonk.).

But their combining risperidone with a CYP2D6 inhibitor for nefarious results would require compound/complex thinking that does not appear to occur elsewhere in their plans.

Remember that somewhere in Chad's ooga-booga email to Lori it was stated that once you reached a certain level the garments were not required anymore.
I guess I missed any emails between CD & LVD. Do you mean the document that listed all the "Daybellion plan of ascension" with the zombie & dark spirit info?

Respectfully, the Probable Cause states:

"The GPS data points used by CAST are considered to be highly accurate and can place the device within a 6 meter radius."
That tells us Alex’s phone was at the Buccaroo Bill’s location, but it doesn’t tell us anything beyond that.

It was dinner time. They’d just spent the day touring in the park and were likely hungry, so wanted to eat and to use the bathroom before heading home. If this were any normal family, it would be reasonable to assume that’s what they did. It’s what my own family used to do every time we went to YNP when I lived in Idaho Falls years ago as a child or when I went back to visit as a young adult (although we usually left the park early enough to dine in at West Yellowstone).

So, I do not consider it unreasonable to assume they parked the vehicle in front of that closed establishment and Alex waited there while Lori and Tylee walked next door to pick up a takeout order or to use the restroom. Or, they parked there and Alex left his phone in the vehicle while he and Tylee walked next door to pick up the food or to use the restroom.

ETA: Maybe Lori took the kids in to the use the bathroom and to pick up take out food and Alex stayed in the rig and made a phone call to CD. Let's hope LE is sitting on such info as that. Even better if the phone call is made from Alex's phone and some kind of video surveillance shows it is Alex who took the kids in to pick up the food and use the restroom, thereby indicating it is Lori who is on Alex's phone with CD the night before he burns and buries her daughter.

Last edited:
You don't believe that Alex would not buy alcohol and have Tylee get so drunk that this would incapacitate her? I don't understand why you would say they don't drink? Because of their religious beliefs ? I've thrown out all their religious beliefs out the window. Their behavior is of a cult not religion. Just my opinion.
I just don't believe that is what happened to TR or the reason for his trip to Mavericks but that is JMO (I do not know, nobody knows right now)
I do know that the family did NOT drink due to a news article when CV first married LVD and it was mentioned.
I will agree with you that all bets are off with their religious beliefs once they got all wrapped up with CD, MG, JM and company and anything is possible.
They all could have become drinkers since their beliefs did go out the window and they became cult minded monsters. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member