Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZoriahNZ

ZoriahNZ Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, my previous comment was meant to go in the Chadwell thread. Oops, apologies.

2. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

bbm
    yes it is rather obvious that's what they believe and why they haven't released it.
    I agree with you, it is him.
    Nobody said they were obligated or legally bound to release it.
    But is it really worth hanging onto when you have nobody in custody and more visual the public can possibly identify?

MOO

3. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

Luckily for LE JBC has pretty much drawn a map for them to follow for every place he's been in the last 5 years. His trail is easy to follow, his own words are quite incriminating when put in context of what he is accused of..so

mOO

4. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

Creepy..."it won't end well if you make him angry"...a bigger understatement there never was...AJMO

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    superbee, IHAVENOCLUE, kkdj and 10 others like this.
  5. everybodhi

everybodhi Well-Known Member

More hope in today’s New York Times for advancements being made in whole genome sequencing to identify people from physical evidence collected in the form of small amounts of DNA.
    BBM
    To Solve 3 Cold Cases, This Small County Got a DNA Crash Course

The small county is Newton Co, Indiana.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  6. Ravenmoon

Ravenmoon "Justice is a dish best served cold"

Thing is, we don't know whether or not she was still alive and possibly fighting when he drug her. Maybe she was attempting to get away?

MOO AMOO JMO

7. UnapologeticallyAspie

UnapologeticallyAspie Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing this!

What an eerie coincidence this is, that the video was posted only a few months prior to the murders, and that it seems to have been taken at various times during all the seasons be as far as I can see, the vegetation and greenery changes throughout the video. Which leads me to believe that someone has scoping out the area, MOO.

8. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

Part of my theory about BG and his association with the gorge is he'd been there before, perhaps even different times of the year.

JMO

9. UnapologeticallyAspie

UnapologeticallyAspie Well-Known Member

Is he implying that he has heard BG’s voice a lot, or even many times, semi-regularly, over the last 30 years?
    Also as a side note, I did not realize that non eidetikers could pick up/recognize others voices if they had only heard them a few times over a 30 year span. I guess you really do learn something new everyday. mOO.

Laughing, mom2chloe and SkylarSid like this.
  10. SBops

SBops Well-Known Member

I remember her grandfather saying that these girls loved each other and one could have got away but would not leave the other. I think that Libby tried to stop him attacking the weaker and smaller Abby and he knocked her down and dragged her out of his way.
    I hated typing that.

CalmSeas, superbee, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  11. everybodhi

I wish the media would release the affidavit publicly, which they obviously have seen, but I assume they are trying to protect her from the horrid publicity.
    I have read two other media reports that kinda sorta said it, “locked up at the bottom of the stairs”, but it could also be interpreted as, “restrained in the basement”, meaning by the chain on the door.
    That made me wonder if she was restrained down there or if it was just muddled reporting.
    <modsnip>
    It makes sense that he would restrain her and tape or gag her mouth too, to keep her from screaming and banging on the door when she heard LE in the house.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2021
  12. JenniD

JenniD Well-Known Member

Did I miss something
    I have not seen anything indicating the victim was chained to a bed in the basement. The affidavit indicates a chain on basement door but that’s it. Is this just rumors or poor reporting.

13. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

For those 2-4 of you on here that have been there I defer to you. Yes, Gray Hughes has very well researched videos, but it doesn't replace physical observation. Even ISP Superintendent D. Carter, after walking over the bridge, said this killer had to have been over it before.

14. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

I've thought such since the beginning, the first weeks when a lot of folks here were scrutinizing the bridge, terrain, distances, etc.

BG's 'familiarity' with that area of the gorge had a huge part in his (for lack of a better term) success that day. Which tells me most likely he'd been there before, and had most likely been there during other times of the year.

JMO

15. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

I think it is a BRILLIANT strategy by LE, presumably “crowdsourcing” this investigation.

16. BayouBelle_LA

BayouBelle_LA Well-Known Member

You didn’t miss anything. I think it’s just Nancy Grace’s way of sensationalizing with a disregard for facts. IMO

17. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

Someone who listened to NG's recent podcast with BP said she said the basement was preset and had a bed with chains. That's all I know for I haven't listened to the podcast yet.

‎Crime Stories with Nancy Grace: 2 girls murdered at a local Delphi bridge, NEW TWIST! on Apple Podcasts

Laughing, DeDee, SkylarSid and 3 others like this.
  18. Zahreenuh

Zahreenuh Mama Hen

Following..

Hoping for answers..

19. everybodhi

I haven’t listened but definitely typical Nancy, without seeing the affidavit, we don’t know what’s fact.

20. everybodhi

I haven’t seen the affidavit, only media reports, where can I find it?

Deerrun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.