GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

That was my recollection too, he ran into an elderly man on trail.

2. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

HA Apparently all the competent ones do.....

3. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I said this the other day. We knew for ages they were suspects.

Tillicum, MizStery, Hann and 5 others like this.
  4. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

You're not an FBI profiler, right? You have no idea what information the multiple agencies have about this case, how and when it developed and why they released certain info at certain times, correct?

Unless someone is a professional profiler AND has the information the multiple agencies have about this case I don't see how they can form an opinion as to what LE should or should not have done. There's just not enough information and knowledge to be able to make that determination IMO.

There could be multiple reasons why a sketch wasn't released. Perhaps err are various witnesses with different recollections. Maybe information surfaced to cause able to feel one's observations are more accurate or that one witness more than likely saw the actual culprit while the other maybe didn't.

Who knows.

There are too many possible variables and too much we just don't know.

5. margarita25

margarita25 Where is Cupcake?

On a serious note I’m sure they have had all their top forensic audiologists examine the recording all the way up to NASA, moo.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  6. Rossymom

Rossymom Well-Known Member

Does anyone remember a man being interviewed shortly after the murders who had police show up at his home? They asked for his phone and he said he even helped in the search? He was cleared.
    Could he have continually helped with local police and now this is their 90 degree turn?
    I would share the news link, but it quotes his name.
    I will check with a mod.

7. Feriel93

Feriel93 Active Member

If this is true, BG being in his late teens to early 20s would make sense. Otherwise, the witness would assume it was a parent and a child arguing.

neesaki, Dre, Mo Thuairim and 7 others like this.
  8. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

I think he said he would rescind his early retirement as Prosecutor if there was an arrest as he had given advance notice, but if an impending arrest is the reason he’s back as an assistant that’s surely a fantastic happening as undoubtedly he’s thoroughly aware of the file.

9. Ursamajr

Ursamajr haunter of the woods

I know i am far behind but, the reason why i don’t think the perp found them through Snapchat is because snapchats only go to approved friends. Unless they friended random people they didn’t know on the app, only friends would see it. The app also lists your friends and I’m sure LE would have pursued that avenue if they did.

MsBetsy, kkdj, PommyMommy and 4 others like this.
  10. labam99

labam99 Member

Anyone else having a hard time looking at this new sketch and seeing similarities with BG in the video? I know the quality of the video stills are relatively poor, but still, it’s just hard to see the resemblance, anyone else struggling with this?

Aqua, AbbeyBabbey, Sunny123 and 12 others like this.
  11. aintnometeorologist

aintnometeorologist New Member

.....Nicole Bowen's murder. Tortured in a shack, allegedly.

12. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

But the very next paragraph says they were lying in the grass in a group of trees.

Sorry, I missed a bunch of posts.

13. BayouBelle_LA

BayouBelle_LA Well-Known Member

14. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

Anyone here ever been to the Monon High Bridge Trail in Delphi? If so, any thoughts on the general environment, layout, and number of people there on any given day? Has anyone seen the progress being madee on the LibbyAbby memorial park?

15. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Did LE say the sketches are of two different men?? Why can’t I get this clear in my head? I thought they said BG is the guy...just that the initial sketch shown to public was wrong.

kkdj, fred&edna and ocgrad like this.
  16. margarita25

margarita25 Where is Cupcake?

Additionally, something I keep telling myself about all this is that what matters now is that whatever mistakes were made before have been corrected. I suppose they could’ve gone along with the old sketch to save face if they wanted to, but they didn’t. They knew everyone was not going to be happy but they still did this. It would be worse if they didn’t!

The past is gone. What matters now I s today and going forward because the past can not be changed.

Now, conversely tell that to the girls’ families or to another family who might have lost someone to this monster in the meantime.

There is supposedly sooo much going on behind the scenes that we can’t be privy too. This is part of the conflict as you mentioned.

Just rambling. I know that I can not blame LE at this point because I do not know what they do, and as @gregjrichards mentioned yesterday which really struck a deep chord with me is that THEY SAW THE CRIME SCENE. They have full access to sooo many things we don’t, interviews, photos, arrest records, phone records, technology, forensics, etc, etc.

It is their prerogative that if new information comes to light then they respond accordingly (eta: ironically this “new” information is really “old” information). And even if there is not new information, it is still their prerogative to try a new approach if something obviously isn’t working. At least they’re changing approaches, whatever that means.

Anyway I’m rambling.

17. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

What exactly are we talking about here/above?

18. scarletstar

scarletstar Well-Known Member

I agree that they have determined who this is and this person was involved from the moment they found the girls. after a long day of staring at this computer, I feel as though I know who they are pointing the finger at. Unfortunately, it's not enough! Someone from those first vital moments will remember something!

MsBetsy, kkdj, Gmv and 1 other person like this.
  19. raja

raja Well-Known Member

I just thought the post on 2/15/17 after the girls were found was very fitting to the presser April 22.

kkdj, Cc8181 and BayouBelle_LA like this.
  20. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

Yes, iirc he was cleared. I got the impression he spoke to the media to share his own experience as an example of LE doing their job in investigating tips. They’d asked to look at his cellphone and he gave a DNA swab? That one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.