jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you thought you were going to Cancun, you would probably get your nails done.

This is my first post and I would like to thank everybody on this and the other threads. You guys are amazing.

:welcome4:

If I make it for the afternoon session, will there be a secret handshake or something? Or how will I know the WS people? :)

I think you make the "w" sign with your fingers....lol

like holding up the # 3

moo.......lol

A part of me feels sorry for the mom, but don't forget that she tried to sell those forged letters to the National Enquirer! I do genuinely feel sorry for the dad. He seems to be a broken man. Not only is he having to deal with being very ill, but also this. I don't think any parents deserve to go thru what JA is putting hers thru no matter what kind of parents they have been.

From listening to her occasional outbursts on Thursday, I think her mom somewhat believes her and MAY HAVE thought the letters were authentic.

RIGHT! I thought I remembered in her direct mentioning using her camera for a video, but then she later said her camera never came out.

I dont know if anyone else picked up on this... but when she talked on the stand about the day Travis was murdered, she said they made a video and Iirc she said that was the only video they'd ever made. BUT in her 48 Hours interview she is quite smug about the fact that they had made videos on "several occasions" Did anyone else notice how she answers: "Would they be described as Sex videos?" in the 48 Hours piece? Jodi smiles and her voice raises a bit when she answers "Yea" Still creeps me out!! I've posted the link below it should start right at the place where she talks about it.

http://youtu.be/I6DyoR1lffI?t=16m46s

I really hope in closing he replays for the jurors her little smirk and laugh when she told him the "men like you" line. She was quite thrilled with herself wasn't she?

It was obvious to me (IMHO) that she didn't mind his raised voice at all.

MOO

Mel

I think she enjoyed it myself until he got in his little zings. She loves a challenge because she believes there is a chance she will beat him down. jmo

I really hope in closing he replays for the jurors her little smirk and laugh when she told him the "men like you" line. She was quite thrilled with herself wasn't she?

MOO

Mel

Then he lowered it, removing her excuse and her memory still failed! :)

Was brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think her attorneys know she is as stable as a grenade with the pin pulled. They know she won't listen to them because she thinks she is running this show. They are just grateful she hasn't done far worse on the stand than act arrogant. They have to worry constantly that she will lose it and let her fury fly in front of everyone.

bbm

this is the whole reason why i started following this debacle.....i'm soooo hoping for this!

Yes, supposedly in that time span, this occurred: the body slam, the run to the closet, to the bathroom again, he lunges, she shoots, he falls on top of her, they struggle on ground, and she breaks free, and then there would be lots of knife work (instead of using the gun again for some unknown reason), and then start to drag his body, all in 62 seconds.

JA has some really strange hangups. If she's not being spun around she's being body slammed. :what:

Ah thanks. Then i wonder how the ceiling photo happened that high up from the ground :waitasec:

She may have been still holding the camera without realizing it as she reached for the knife or gun. Perhaps that pic was taken just as she was dropping the camera. I have thought that the last photo of TA in the shower, sitting pic of his torso and legs, was taken inadvertently too, as she began to reach. MOO

Learn something new everyday right?? Sometimes more than you'd ever want to know even lol! We have had some generous posters provide some education in this arena over the past few weeks including important preparations for the act and consequences to the sphincter. But as a "modern"-ish woman myself, (I am in my early 20s), I do attest that many females I know request and enjoy anal sex. I also am aware of women who have genuine fantasies of being a submissive 'used' in sex acts, and I also have heard of men who have fantasies of submitting to degrading sex acts with a woman leading. I don't think the vulgarity of TA and JA sex fantasies should have any basis on judging him (or her). We can't hear TAs side of who initiated what but we do know JA consented to it, said it was hot and never voiced any apprehension. I think when some people try to make the assumption because there may have been these taboo sexual fantasies and acts between the two that automatically TA was the one requiring it and that it has ANY bearing on the abuse claims or the self defense claims.
My conclusion is: women can be just as freaky and sexually deviant as men, and it isn't using or abusing a consenting partaker in a sub/dom role play.
JMO, as always!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she suggested it, trying to make herself look like she would be willing to do just about anything (most likely thinking that it would make him feel lucky to have such an experimental and exciting lover...). She said it herself that they were always trying to raise the level, trying out new things. Which also points out that it was both of them, not Travis requesting.

rope: there was no rope

after all the hoopla Arias tried to make about the rope from one utterance on the sex phone call (which was only zip ties :wink:) she is trying to tie her stories up neat with a bow but it doesn't exactly work

Travis said he wanted to take pictures.. so if any rope carp happened why aren't there any deleted pictures of it?

She is so full of it she makes a chicken barn smell good!

pillow tassel: she used the pillow to muffle the gun sound and blew some tassels around the room (those little shards of tassel are not pieces of rope imhoo)

I have not doubt that there was a chase in the bathroom but she was the one chasing him... just look at those defensive wounds on his hands... Burns testifies that she was the same old vanilla Jodi except she had some bandages on her fingers from cutting her hand on the glass at margaritaville (hahahaha). Burns even was able to witness her "six pack abs" so just imagine all the bits he had a look at...

Arias also is going to have a bit of trouble in rationalizing her lies to Burns (re: telling him that she got on the road and drove the wrong way when in fact she KNEW she was headed somewhere else first and he was just an alibi visit)

Just based on the above I still think that Arias didn't plan on staying at Travis' that long that day and maybe ran into some troubles finding a time when all the roommates were gone so she could kill him... (the one roommate was in and out of the house that day). I think in actuality she planned on showing up at Burns' much earlier than she did. (she was still able to fabricate with the best of them to make it fit or seem to fit)

again: smells worse than a 2,000 seat chicken barn in the middle of summer

If I make it for the afternoon session, will there be a secret handshake or something? Or how will I know the WS people? :)

Here are a few suggestions:

Brooch:
il_fullxfull.395282550_4yrg.jpg

Earrings:

wooden-spoon-earring.jpg

Hat:
wooden_spoon_for_kitchen_work_hats-p148728499505501732bf3ey_400.jpg

MOO

Mel

My hopes are... when this is all over... the very LAST thing that jury hears is Jodi saying "You can mark my words, NO jury will convict me"

??? huh?

What rope? Where was the evidence of this rope? Fibers found in his bedroom? (nope) Photos? (nope) Rope marks on the headboard or legs of the bed? (nope). The rope is a lie she made up to create a reason for there being a knife in the vicinity (bedroom / bathroom). Without a story surrounding the 'knife,' there's no connection for it to be there except that she brought one of her own (to murder him).

I agree. The "rope story" is a convenient fabrication in order to position the knife at the crime scene. The details of the story make no sense. As many people observe - most people seeking to cut a cloth rope use scissors.
Her convenient memory lapse regarding where the knife wound up is also telling.

The Murder Timeline:

Then JA would have us believe she darted into the closet with TA in hot pursuit. Miraculously she recalled the position of TA "fictitious" loaded gun which was situated high up on a shelf. With a single jump, she secured the loaded gun and immediately gained control of this gun - all while TA is in HOT PURSUIT- she appropriately grabbed the gun ( JA I suppose will explain she knew the gun was loaded based on her prior discovery as house cleaner). She then regains control of the situation by pointing the gun at TA and exhorting him to "stop".

Then TA as football linebacker tackles JA. One is of course given to wonder why a linebacker when confronted by someone wielding a loaded gun would choose to "tackle" rather than grab the hand with the gun. Nonetheless TA proceeds with a near perfect tackle of JA and as the two bodies descend to the ground - as if in a Sam Peckinpah "slow motion" scene - the gun discharges and alas TA is shot in the head. Wounded the monster continues to advance inexorably toward JA who then was shaking like a chihuahau.

THEN (jury is now out of breath following this intense scene) comes=
NOTHING.

Then comes "THE GREAT BLACK OUT"

During the "Great Black Out" - JA stabs TA 27 times, performs a near perfect decapitation, drags the 185 lb corpse back; inserts the corpse into the shower stall and begins the GREAT WASH UP.

JA cleans the corpse, and her hands and arms. She has to remove all of her bloody clothing - shoes, pants, shirt etc. She cleans the hallway as best as possible. She places the knife into the dishwasher. She begins a load of laundry. She stuffs all the bloody appurtenances into her bag.
Eventually JA --still "totally BLACKED OUT" --proceeds to load up her car with all the incriminating stuff. She starts the car and puts the car into DRIVE.

She drives out of the MESA suburb onto the Freeway heading towards Flagstaff AZ- about 200 miles north. Still totally blacked out, JA turns onto Freeway 40 due west through Kingman. Still blacked out JA drives another 150 miles west towards Las Vegas.

Then other miracles occur. JA comes to!!!!! THE GREAT BLACK OUT has finally ended. So this “GREAT BLACK OUT” lasted from about 5:30PM to around 11:00PM.
While “blacked out” JA was able to drive a car through town, find on ramps to the appropriate freeway, read signs that signal turn off to Fwy 40 leading to Kingman NV. She could drive a car at the appropriate speed in the appropriate lane of some 300 miles of road. If one counted the number of cognitive tasks JA achieved within this “black out” – it would number in the thousands.

Of course we all know JA has a perfect memory of TA murder, her cover up, and her desperate escape into the desert night

Oh my gosh AZ, great news... this will be one heck of a pow-wow I think!

I will be wearing a black fabric rose on my coat.

That sounds so macabre or Sherlock Holmes-ish... it just happens to be an accessory on my favorite jacket!

:rocker:

I will be wearing dark gray & black dress pants and a black button up shirt. Umm.. My purse is a black and gray Coach with the C's all over it. Gosh, I have no color Lol. Maybe I'll switch to my pink and black Coach purse.

Or I could just write a WS on my forehead with eyeliner. :rocker:

Who believes Jodi about parking the rental in the driveway? I'd think the room mates or neighbors would of seen it and told LE about it. I think it was down the street or the next block over.

why was she smiling in her mug shot?

I remember seeing that photo when i first became interested in this case in january of this year, which was the first i'd heard of JA or TA, and was how i happened to discover WS. (I don't get out much)
In any event, that smile in that mug shot just grabbed my attention because it seemed so confusing to me and disturbing, somehow. It STILL gives me the creeps.

Learn something new everyday right?? Sometimes more than you'd ever want to know even lol! We have had some generous posters provide some education in this arena over the past few weeks including important preparations for the act and consequences to the sphincter. But as a "modern"-ish woman myself, (I am in my early 20s), I do attest that many females I know request and enjoy anal sex. I also am aware of women who have genuine fantasies of being a submissive 'used' in sex acts, and I also have heard of men who have fantasies of submitting to degrading sex acts with a woman leading. I don't think the vulgarity of TA and JA sex fantasies should have any basis on judging him (or her). We can't hear TAs side of who initiated what but we do know JA consented to it, said it was hot and never voiced any apprehension. I think when some people try to make the assumption because there may have been these taboo sexual fantasies and acts between the two that automatically TA was the one requiring it and that it has ANY bearing on the abuse claims or the self defense claims.
My conclusion is: women can be just as freaky and sexually deviant as men, and it isn't using or abusing a consenting partaker in a sub/dom role play.
JMO, as always!

Wow, I don't know what to say. If I went out on a date and a girl requested anal sex I think I would make a run for it. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Contrary Marge