Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely they can come up with a better story than this!

I know. I don't get this whole thing. Where is the whole burning bed situation that would justify such a brutal "self defense" killing? She testifies to how much she dug him and how nice he was and how much sex they had, punctuated with a few "I shook", and one or two dispassionately rendered scenes where he kicked her or something, or called her a *advertiser censored*, and a few scenes where he supposedly seemed jealous.

Where are the multiple beatings? The constant surveillance? The threats to kill her if she ever left him?

I don't understand why their story is so half-baked?

OH, so now she "grovels" when she is "spun around" ??? :furious: If I hear spun around one more time I'm gonna spit nails!

Nurmi is so fixated on her position over the desk that I'm expecting him to mutter, "that's hot."

In all fairness, she did see half dozen other men on this roadtrip, several of whom she previously had sexual relationships with. Her hairless status could've been for any of them.

Also, I've repressed those pictures from my memory. Can't recall if it's evident there was a Brazilian. Maybe Juan will find out she got a Brazilian while she got her nails done. You know, all those things broke people can't afford.

BBM

Or she could just like it that way. . . .:what:

So wait a second. She expects everyone to believe that this all happened over a CD? :waitasec:

GMAFB!!!!

:gavel:

She wrecked his car, called him a pedophile, slashed his tires, entered his house illegally, accidentally sent him emails meant for other guys, but the tipping point was CD's? :what::banghead::what:

Seriously is this the best they can come up with? After all this time? We are so close to the murder - and there is nothing - zilch - her talking in the same monotone voice - everyone knows she is lying through her teeth. now she is going to say he raped her. she makes me sick

Who washes their sheets EVERY time they have sex, immediately following sex? Don't most people wash their sheets once a week, whether they have sex or not? (Maybe I'm just dirty. LOL!)

Especially if you have sex three or four times daily. I do change them and wash the others later.

She's no longer looking at the jury when she answers.

Not a phrase used by your average person. She was into the BDSM stuff. She didn't just do it to please him.

Meh, I don't read too much into that. I'm not into BDSM, and I know the term. And lots of square white wonder breads read the "50 Shades" series so it's a pretty commonplace expression now. :lol:

JA probably read them in the pokey. :floorlaugh:

OMG This is so 50 Shades....so very 50 Shades...she only wishes TA felt about her the way Christian felt about his love interest (can't remember her name off the top of my head)....SMH

MOO

Oh right. TA spins you around, bends your right arm back, bends you over the desk, thrusts his groin in your backside... and never utters a word?!

"What do you mean when you say Thrusting"? OMG, I think he is getting off on this.

I was abused for 18 years and everytime my ex grabbed me it was natural reaction for me to say don't , let go of me, scream, anything I could to get away from the *advertiser censored*.

Once again she contradicts herself, an abusive man doesn't stop when you tell him to stop JMO

JA not into the details now, short answers. . . hmmmmmm. Nurmi has to describe what was happening play by play in his questions.

Now he was so mad, that he had an erection? :waitasec:

I know. I don't get this whole thing. Where is the whole burning bed situation that would justify such a brutal "self defense" killing? She testifies to how much she dug him and how nice he was and how much sex they had, punctuated with a few "I shook", and one or two dispassionately rendered scenes where he kicked her or something, or called her a *advertiser censored*, and a few scenes where he supposedly seemed jealous.

Where are the multiple beatings? The constant surveillance? The threats to kill her if she ever left him?

I don't understand why their story is so half-baked?

Well.. She did have a CD land on her head..in between spins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203