GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed who this witness is and what this HCG stuff is about. I had Jehovah Witnesses come to the door and my dog went crazy.

She bettR not hv been qualified as an expert. This woman...is barely a PA.

She wks for the va is maybe a pa in sm states but claims to use western eastern and holistic medicine to make a healthy person instead of doling out REAL medicine. She's a hack IMO.

She is also very rude.

I missed who this witness is and what this HCG stuff is about. I had Jehovah Witnesses come to the door and my dog went crazy.

Some doctor. V. Seacat went to her office to diet/lose weight. Are they trying to say HCG turns people into steriod fueld maniacs who shoot themselves with cannons?

Forget about this stupid 500-800 calorie HCG diet, anyone is going to lose weight if they starve themselves.

Ditch the processed junk and eat whole foods and you will be way better off.

:moo:

She wks for the va is maybe a pa in sm states but claims to use western eastern and holistic medicine to make a healthy person instead of doling out REAL medicine. She's a hack IMO.

She is also very rude.

Agree

wrxch1.png

fabl7d.png

'My son did two rounds of HCG', says this witness. 'Alot of people don't like hitting themselves with the needle'. Sounds like a real medical professional on the stand!

I think on DD yesterday, they said they (DT) couldn't bring any experts in to testify about depression connection to HCG because there isn't enough research to suggest that.

ETA: Also, I think she's really only on the stand to testify that Vashti was at the clinic for HCG.

Is it just me or do people no longer try to show up at court in their Sunday best? What is up with the t shirts and sun glasses on the top of your head. Like they all fell out of a tavern....

This article (linked above, thanks) mentions the other point I was thinking about:

" You're the one who called 911, but yet we have witnesses who said they heard gunshots 30 minutes before you called. We're not the bad guys here. We're just reporting what we know."

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/...-Night-During-Police-Interview-209175081.html

I was wondering if any of the neighbors heard a gunshot - she supposedly shot herself twice in the head? Oh my, that's hard to swallow. But neightbors hearing the shots quite a bit before he called 911 is pretty d*mning. There were what sounded like a lot of ammunition going off in the fire video, did he have lots of guns, and store everything in the house with two kids?

This article is very interesting. I think he made a major mistake by claiming that he heard the shots prior to Vashti calling him on the cell phone! How on earth could he explain her shooting herself and then calling him?

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/...-Night-During-Police-Interview-209175081.html

"Seacat eventually fell asleep downstairs on the couch and says he remembers waking up to two loud noises. Shortly after, his cell phone rang and it was Vashti.

"She said 'Are you awake?' I'm pretty sure I answered 'Yeah,'" Seacat said. "And then she said "You need to come get the boys or they're going to get hurt.'"

As he made it up the stairs, Seacat said said he went for Vashti's room and flung open the door and saw the flames."

This is the neighbor

Attachments

• Seacat neighbor.jpg
    Seacat neighbor.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors