Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

http://policebookingreports.com/2016/06/03/shadow-mcclaine-2/

Having been stalked, and having been falsely accused of things before, I can 'read' her frustration, and it's unfair! I'm thankful that when provided with evidence, the police in my area took me very seriously, and when they approached my stalker, SHE stated she had everything in a notebook! She had seriously been writing down every day, time, and place she stalked me, and what I was doing!!! She even told the investigator that she wanted my child!

The police told me the woman was obviously mentally ill, and that I needed to get mace, or concealed carry, that a piece of paper for a restraining order would NOT prevent her from harming me!!! Get this, I had NEVER met the woman!! Had no clue who she was. Had she taken my child, I would have had no idea who did it, other than 'my stalker' that I didn't know! I hadn't seen her, so no description!

But it was back during pay phones, and I went to every single pay phone in my area, and wrote the number down so when I got calls, I would know where they were coming from. Well, I lived by a store, and when that number came up on caller id, I ran outside and took a photo instead of answering the phone. Police were able to track her tag and went to her work the following day. I had been stalked for almost 18 months! Yet, no one believed me. She was even calling places claiming to be me, and then police wanted to know why I called those places, but I hadn't! I demanded they show my phone number and they couldn't, because I never called. YET, they were still threatening to charge ME! It was a living nightmare I hope to never experience again!

Wow! So sorry for all that you endured. How smart of you to record all those #'s, and to run outside and take that photo instead of answering the phone. What ended up happening to your crazy stalker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was arrested, spent time in psychiatric facility for a few years, then charged with stalking, and something about using the phone to harrass/intimidate and served some time in jail. She didn't go to prison. They deemed her mentally ill, revoked her nursing license. I don't think she's still alive. It was over 20yrs ago.

I haven't read through all the posts so this may have been mentioned already and if not, I don't want to seem like I'm trying to put a more sinister twist on this, but......
Many of you may be aware that they found the body of a female in a remote area in Kentucky last week. It turned out to be a missing woman from that area, but she was last seen with a man driving a dark colored SUV. You don't suppose that same mystery man could have been in the Clarksville area last month do you?

Anything is possible.

Im leaning towards Shadow having been disappeared by the person(s) who have been harassing her. I'm curious, too, about the house sitting plans. Is it possible that was a set up?

Thank you all for the updates. If it's Shadow... :(

Was there ever any report on who was last seen driving her car in any cctv video?

Thank you all for the updates. If it's Shadow... :(

Was there ever any report on who was last seen driving her car in any cctv video?

Nope. CID/LE has been tight-lipped on Shadow's case and not shared anything. If this is Shadow, I hope there is enough evidence between the car and the body to catch her killer (I don't believe she committed suicide, JMO).

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/36....531a0737a68!2m2!1d-86.814713!2d36.1672274!3e0

I'm not 100% sure I got the location of the body correct but this is from the location of her car to 25th Ave North. It's 2.6 miles.

I think the little Google Maps guy found the exact spot (you can see the same billboard as the one in the wsmv article photo):
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/36....9f1bc6afde!2m2!1d-86.8115888!2d36.1542702!3e2

Using the address for this spot, it appears that the body was found 2.1 road miles or 42 minutes on foot from where Shadow's car was found:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/36....531a0737a68!2m2!1d-86.814713!2d36.1672274!3e0

By the way, to the immediate north of the wooded area where the body was found (or to the right of the billboard) is a train track. I think this could be Shadow ... :(.

So here's my question..... is the path from car to where body is found towards her ex's place, or away from it? We need a case map linked again, or is there not one yet?

This could definitely be her. Charlotte Pike is akso known as hwy 70 and that turns into Broadway and runs right into n 7th at commerce st where the car was found!

So here's my question..... is the path from car to where body is found towards her ex's place, or away from it? We need a case map linked again, or is there not one yet?

I'm not sure if anyone made an official case map. The only locations we knew were where the car was found. Family has kept search locations mostly secret. I don't recall seeing where her ex lived anywhere. Since he's not a named suspect we are probably not allowed to discuss that here (i.e.: tread carefully).

This could definitely be her. Charlotte Pike is akso known as hwy 70 and that turns into Broadway and runs right into n 7th at commerce st where the car was found!

:welcome:

The fact that her bank accounts haven't been touched and she's completely fallen off social media suggest to me that she's no longer alive. Whether that's through suicide or someone else is unknown but I don't think she's alive now.

http://policebookingreports.com/2016/06/03/shadow-mcclaine-2/

Having been stalked, and having been falsely accused of things before, I can 'read' her frustration, and it's unfair! I'm thankful that when provided with evidence, the police in my area took me very seriously, and when they approached my stalker, SHE stated she had everything in a notebook! She had seriously been writing down every day, time, and place she stalked me, and what I was doing!!! She even told the investigator that she wanted my child!

The police told me the woman was obviously mentally ill, and that I needed to get mace, or concealed carry, that a piece of paper for a restraining order would NOT prevent her from harming me!!! Get this, I had NEVER met the woman!! Had no clue who she was. Had she taken my child, I would have had no idea who did it, other than 'my stalker' that I didn't know! I hadn't seen her, so no description!

But it was back during pay phones, and I went to every single pay phone in my area, and wrote the number down so when I got calls, I would know where they were coming from. Well, I lived by a store, and when that number came up on caller id, I ran outside and took a photo instead of answering the phone. Police were able to track her tag and went to her work the following day. I had been stalked for almost 18 months! Yet, no one believed me. She was even calling places claiming to be me, and then police wanted to know why I called those places, but I hadn't! I demanded they show my phone number and they couldn't, because I never called. YET, they were still threatening to charge ME! It was a living nightmare I hope to never experience again!

OMG! I'm so glad you are ok, here posting with us!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back