MI MI - James 'Jimmy' Hoffa, 62, Bloomfield Hills, 30 July 1975

I am skeptical as to why they think its Hoffa??

I mean over the years how many times have we heard they have found his bones??

:) Some people are on the ball today. I am not one of them :doh:

I was sitting here scratching my head wondering when there was an earthquake in Manhattan, LOL. That's what I was thinking about the whole time I read that article, until of course I came to the end.

Ok, I couldn't tell if it was true or not. I guess that went over my head...

Of course it's true; Kathryn Casey is a well-known and respected writer! I'm sure she checks her sources.:D

Susan

Of course it's true; Kathryn Casey is a well-known and respected writer! I'm sure she checks her sources.:D

Susan
As I was reading the article, I kept thinking, "How did he get from Michigan to NYC? I'm confused. This doesn't make sense..." :waitasec: As I read the conclusion, it all became perfectly clear... :eek:

HAHAHAHAH!!

It totally went over my head too.. and like mushy the NY earthquake made me wonder. I figured I just missed something.

Got to admit.............I got excited at the prospect that this mystery was finally solved. Then, I read the last paragraph. :)

Am I the only 1 who thinks this prank should not have been done? Jimmy Hoffa had family and people who cared very much about him, can you imagine being one of his loved ones and seeing this today.

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back