GUILTY OH - Brian Michael Rini, charged with impersonating a long-missing child, Apr 2019

So, am curious. Was this a planned out hoax for the hell of it? Or was he doing something "shady" like trying to break in a car and when confronted, he came up with this story. I'm wondering if he had a cell phone. I imagine most 24 year olds would have one and maybe at some point between running into the concerned women who called the cops and actually talking to LE he had a chance to google missing children. Or maybe he already knew of the case and just looked up the details.

Yeah i am SO curious too. Like he had all Timmothy’s information known in case he ever got in trouble and would play it off? Was it planned? Like WTF this is insane

Just jumped in at the end and reading backwards I find a grown *advertiser censored* man with a five o'clock shadow was mistaken for a 14 year old kid? WUT??? What are they smoking down there? Unforgivable to do this to Timmothy's family. SMH.

This dude is quite something.

2017 - "Dec. 28 – Police charged Brian M. Rini, 21, of Jackson Street, with theft after he allegedly left a Harding Street business without paying a $68 tab." Police reports

2016 - "April 10 – Brian M. Rini, of North Spring Grove Street, was arrested on a warrant in Brunswick Hills Township at 10:46 p.m." Police reports

2015 - May 4 – Brian M. Rini, 19, of North Spring Grove Street, was arrested at the recreation center and charged twice with passing bad checks at 8:59 a.m. Police reports
Sorry if this one has already been posted, I can’t catch up:

Police reports

Police reports
  • Jun 27, 2015 (snipped by me)...
June 22 – Brian M. Rini, 20, of North Spring Grove Street, was arrested and charged with making false alarms involving a law enforcement agency at 5:13 a.m.

And, now while dealing with the news it is NOT Timmothy... the family has media camped out in front of their house. COME ON PEOPLE, have a sense of decency and leave them alone! Some want to talk and have talked, some do not. There is no need to make them prisoners in their own home.

Agreed. LE should have checked fingerprints through the system before doing anything else, including informing the media.

Absolutely! Why didn’t they do that?? This would have never got so enormous if they took prints.

The ONLY possibility of something good is that maybe since Timmothy got so much attention the past 24 hours, maybe people will take prioritity in this case again. I hope so a least.

I had to get away from it after the disappointing announcement. But if we focus on the good, this may have made many more people aware of Timmothy. If he truly is still alive, perhaps someone‘s memory may kick in. At least his face is more well known now.

If truly given to a family, with access to the things most teens have, maybe Timmothy himself will see the reports. I’m not holding out hope for that but it’s possible. I honestly don’t think he’s with us anymore but it remains possible, with new hopes he isn’t in a terrible environment.

As far as the guy who pulled this stunt, what he needs is a cozy jail cell with a heavy dose of psych treatments on the side (but I doubt he will ever change).

JMO

I feel terrible for Timmothy’s family, although I have a suspicion they & LE knew (or they were warned by LE it was unlikely) early after this person turned up that it wasn’t him.

I also felt bad earlier on at how sceptical I was feeling, so I’m annoyed that this chancer played on ALL our emotions.

Yea but I don’t see a kid, alone, in the dark making it.
I sure wouldn’t try it.

I've walked across on the Purple People Bridge from Newport to Cincinnati many times at night. If he was truly trying to get away from someone, there's no reason to believe that he wouldn't have tried.The bridge is pedestrian only and I've never felt unsafe on it. My friends and family in Newport use this to get into Cincy during events all the time. People even push their babies across it in strollers...There were many reasons to doubt that this man was Timothy (he looked too old, for starters) but his story about running across the bridge was the least of them.

I can't come up with the WHY? Why would he say that knowing that LE would figure it out. What would he get out of this? I'm just sick about this, so freaking mean to do something like this to this family. I just don't get it.

I am posting like a mother right now but I really am enraged. I am absolutely pissed at this creepy dude... but why the hell didn’t LE make a comment a shut it down? They could have said SOMETHING so the media didn’t take this and run with it. Like “we cannot confirm he claimed this at the moment and we do not believe anything at the moment.” WHY? This actually would have been a time to make a comment.. then if it turned out to be him well comment again. Like this just got so huge for some junkie who watched a crime doc, now it’s again the family’s expense. I’m sick of people.

Ps. It’s really hard commenting here from a phone, I’m usually good at grammar!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back