OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#46

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NLM1234

NLM1234 Member

word.

GoBuckeyes, bowler, rsd1200 and 2 others like this.
  2. Cool Cats

Cool Cats COLUMBO "One more thing" MONK "A jungle out there"

Thanks for finding this. I went back to Fred's arraignment hearing to hear exactly what her attorney said about the traffic tickets.......QUOTE :

"......never even gotten a parking ticket, a speeding ticket, any kind......."

3. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

I believe this may be an alias of G4. I'm showing an association w/G4's maternal g-grandmother. That may not mean anything, but I've two peebles addresses, one a p.o. box, the other at 260 peterson, and another is the Bethel address.

4. rsd1200

They'd already been planning and waiting for awhile, and they probably already had to switch up their plans when DR got the new trailer. They also have to wait until the baby is born, after which, there is a good chance that HMR would have been going back to work soon. There are quite a few women who return to work within two weeks of giving birth. If she went back to work, and she and DR were on differing shifts, it could make it much more difficult to put their plan into motion. Spitballing.

Ozarka, sunshineray, Dudly and 3 others like this.
  5. Jonas_Klein

Jonas_Klein Well-Known Member

This article dates march 29. The defense provided a copy of paypal or ebay records. The State needs to very it's authentic directly with ebay and paypal. This is what I understand from the statement "the documentation was not authentic". She did not say these documents were forged. She probably did not know that then.

Any printed copy of an internet purchase needs to be authenticated.

As for "needs to look at the four corners" and "there is more to this case", we would hope so. So far it's thin.

Tiff23fr, Myland, Alisajo and 2 others like this.
  6. rsd1200

BBM
    I just have to say, I've never rec'd a traffic ticket. I've been pulled over, but have never rec'd a ticket. Also, in small towns, a lot of people do still give checks. I live in a small town, maybe a little bigger than Piketon, and giving checks is still quite common. Some merchants here won't take credit cards b/c the fees involved eat into their profit margin. Most of the businesses here are small, and locally owned.

7. Howcanppldosuch

Howcanppldosuch Well-Known Member

I sure don’t see anything criminal in what she said. JMO, but I am pretty removed and watching from afar

Caylee Advocate and Cool Cats like this.
  8. dizzychick

dizzychick Well-Known Member

No one has said anything about the weed. Can you really grow that much weed and not have a connection to some sort of organized crime outfit?

9. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

Wow, so there really are people out there who believe that these 6 are innocent. No words..

10. GoBuckeyes

You have every right to your opinion. In forming that opinion, have you read the indictments and discovery in full thus far? I'm very interested to know.

In the brutal murders of 8, I don't consider making an arrest after thirty-one months caving to pressure or going after "low-hanging fruit." On the contrary, even when most Ohioans were dumb struck and frustrated by what then appeared to be a lack of urgency, multiple counties, states, and state and local authorities were patiently gathering evidence to bring to justice the perpetrators in the largest capital murder case in Ohio's history. That evidence gathering didn't begin recently. If you examine what discovery has revealed thus far, they began collecting digital evidence on the Ws within days of the crime. That's one mighty double-edged sword, in this case. It's my opinion that the very resource (tech) the Ws relied upon to plan the crime will be their undoing in the end.

As far as being impressed that a 76 year-old savvy, perhaps even shrewd, business woman can order something on the internet, it seems it doesn't take much to impress you. I mean no disrespect by that, TRULY I don't. But you may be slightly unaware of the degree to which our culture, across age groups, has come to embrace and truly rely upon technology. My 90 year- old Granddad has a smartphone, routinely orders items online (from household supplies to groceries and anything else he may fancy), keeps in touch on social media with friends older than he, and can go where he pleases, thanks to Uber and Lyft. My other grandparents are 93 and were on FB before I joined. I wouldn't be too impressed with Fred's ability to order something online. JMOO

11. dizzychick

how can you say they are guilty before there is even a trial, and I worry about ppl that may be selected for jury duty who will say they believe in our constitution but feel an accused is flat out guilty before they even see the evidence.

It is good to put the state to test, to make them prove their case, it is our right as the community for as much as our protection as well as the accused to hold the state's feet to the fire, then when all is said and done, IF and only if the evidence proves guilt beyond all reasonable doubt do we say they are in fact guilty.

12. GoBuckeyes

Or with a close friend...

Cool Cats and Loomis124 like this.
  13. GoBuckeyes

What was it? I can't recall. TIA

Cool Cats likes this.
  14. dizzychick

All I have to add until trial is woe unto any of you in Ohio who buys a lawnmower, for they will be accused of making a silencer and committing the largest capital murder case in Ohio's history

Myland and Caylee Advocate like this.
  15. GoBuckeyes

In Appalachia, if you say your client lives "close to the cross" or closer to the cross than...you'd best make sure there are no skeletons in that closet. In my opinion, he did his client a great disservice and is negatively influencing the jury pool.

Merrygirl, Betty P, rootbeer and 4 others like this.
  16. GoBuckeyes

What do you mean, "that much weed?"

Betty P, KentuckyMama, bowler and 5 others like this.
  17. GoBuckeyes

The device in question is a Maglite. That satisfies my curiosity that you have not read the discovery to date.

Betty P, LovelyB, Amishcar and 9 others like this.
  18. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

Maybe the Rhodens connection that you’re referring to is the Wagners, JMO

Betty P, GoBuckeyes, bowler and 7 others like this.
  19. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

Dizzychick please read all the indictments and go back to 2016 and research Rhodens Family Murders Websleturth after that see where you think the Wagners are telling the truth.

20. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

BBM
    How much weed was it? Have you seen pics of the grow operation? Have you seen one picture of one leaf of a pot plant?

LovelyB, GoBuckeyes, Amishcar and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.