Found Deceased OR - Keith, 42, & Erin Kroeker, 39, & three kids, Marion County, 4 Jan 2017

Perhaps they met their dealer on the side of the road and did the drugs right away. Jmo and thinking outloud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oppp sorry can't delete. Posted in wrong thread. I'm so sorry.

Cannot see comments under article.

I was about to say the same thing. I just thought I was the only one (because I'm using my phone)

Someone is accusing someone else of something. I'm not only being obscure to comply to WS rules, the comment itself is like that as well. You aren't missing anything. HTH :)

so is that a total of 6 (including the one initially found) or five total?

Ugh... :( I hope they can find out who they had dinner with, times of them leaving and fire starting and can go foward from there to find who did this and why.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Very sad :(

Now the ?s......why and who

so is that a total of 6 (including the one initially found) or five total?
I want to say 5 and they possibly knew the one found was a child but didn't want to release that info at the time. Imho

Jmo, but if Keith has his own business , there is a possibility that someone was acting on a business revenge against him. There are other theories but this is number one for me because it looks like there are just two employees and we havnt heard anything negative about the family

Investigators said it appears someone intentionally set the fires, and that they are not looking for suspects in the arson.

"We aren't prepared to comment on ... the evidence we found inside the residence. What I can confirm though is that we do not feel there's any immediate danger to the public,” said sheriff’s office spokesman Chris Baldridge.

http://katu.com/news/local/sheriff-...und-in-hubbard-kroeker-home-destroyed-by-fire

Still not looking for suspects. I guess they think the fires were set by one of the deceased? Tragic case. I hope the kids succumbed to smoke inhalation without waking.

I wonder if it was determined they had financial problems?

LE really doesn't have to be truthful to the public. their job is investigating and not feeding the public cookies. I'm not going to rule anything out just yet.

LE really doesn't have to be truthful to the public. their job is investigating and not feeding the public cookies. I'm not going to rule anything out just yet.
Confused. I was just wondering if someone in the family decided this was the only choice for the whole family?

Not involving LE being truthful or not nor feeding cookies?
Perhaps this was a reply to someone else.

Very sad. Makes me think about the family that died in the 40's I think, the Sodder family if I recall correctly. They didn't find all the remains in the fire back then and rumours abound that they didn't all die.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back