Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the post about the artist. That is a great article to reassure someone about the great job he did. I am going to side with it being a good pic. That pic does have detail to me. If yall noticed I wasn't commenting alot today, I have been searching I mean searching data bases for NA fugitives of all sorts & I have yet to find a generic or anyone close to our POI. jmo
I repeated it on Post 289, this thread
This video has an interview that says SEVERAL WITNESSES and has an interview with the artist (who is a NA) - the several witnesses info is in the video only - not the written summary
http://www.koco.com/news/16724023/detail.html
The Sketch Artist's Own Web site (Harvey Pratt) - he is a retired LE officer and Asst Director of OSBI
http://www.harveypratt.com/index.php

Police ID man found dead Thursday in Okmulgee

OKMULGEE — Police Chief Joe Prentice identified Allen William White, 34, as the man found dead Thursday in the trunk of a car in Okmulgee.

White had been shot once in the head, Prentice said. The car in which he was found was parked in front of his house, 715 N Miami Ave, on the city's east side.

http://newsok.com/police-id-man-found-dead-thursday-in-okmulgee/article/3269586

If the bodies were moved after they were killed, there is a slim possibility that the POI could have been part of the group congregated on the bridge and was blocking the road and being a lookout while the bodies were being moved off the road. I would like to know if they could trace the girls footprints after they left the bridge and, if so, whether or not they were walking or running steps.

Have you been able to find a picture of this guy? I tried very hurriedly and didn't find anything.
No, they just released this and no photo with it. We may not see a photo either unless the guy has a record. Nothing on OSCN other than a marriage in '90, divorced in '93, another marriage in '96.

For some reason, I can mentally visualize the girls frightened, running back toward the house and being shot in the back.

If the bodies were moved after they were killed, there is a slim possibility that the POI could have been part of the group congregated on the bridge and was blocking the road and being a lookout while the bodies were being moved off the road. I would like to know if they could trace the girls footprints after they left the bridge and, if so, whether or not they were walking or running steps.

Hi Yellow Dawg~
I believe that it has been reported that Rosser said, the authorities think the girls made it to the bridge and were on their way home when they were killed. I also believe that it was said, the girls were facing the killer when they were both shot. There were not reports of the girls running.

LE has not been very forthcoming about information and what I posted above is purely from my memory. And trust me, that is not saying a lot. :rolleyes:

In a town that size, most people who live around there must know about this man by the name of Creech. If the people on the bridge were involved and trying to come up with a suspect, they just might put the finger on this guy knowing about his past. But then the guy did get his hair cut off which is suspect. I wonder how soon he got his hair cut after the girls were killed?
Yes, they could have quite easily pointed the finger at him, and he be an innocent man. You are quite correct. and they could have made up the story about the truck too. As Claycat says, it could be a red herring.

Remember everyone. the things I say are just my opinion too. We all paint pictures in our heads while trying to figure out this hideous crime! And we paint those pictures with the movies we have watched, crime in our own areas, sluething some have done, stories we have read.....
that's what makes coming together like this so great. And with us all, maybe we can help solve a case.

Yellow Dawg,

I do not believe the girls bodies were moved after they were shot.
Again, just my memory and my opinion.

In a town that size, most people who live around there must know about this man by the name of Creech. If the people on the bridge were involved and trying to come up with a suspect, they just might put the finger on this guy knowing about his past. But then the guy did get his hair cut off which is suspect. I wonder how soon he got his hair cut after the girls were killed?
If you Google this guy the 3rd most frequent listing is WS (here) just search the threads here - he has been coming up since day one.

He has been reported to LE, (probably 100 times) and it appears he has a rock-solid alibi for the crime as he has NOT been arrested. I am sure LE checked him out on day one, he is on parole, anything could have gotten him hauled back in, but he was NOT arrested or named in this case (or any other that we have found). I am sure he cut his hair to stop people from targeting him in this case based on his RSO status, having a ponytail and a slight resemblance to the POI (despite the fact he is NOT NA and has light eyes). His address is listed on the RSO listing (a family home) and he does not live alone.

Feel free to review the extensive info here - it is logical that if he was not located or was not 100% in the clear he would have been named as a POI (and a warrant issued) or he would have been immediately arrested. Local LE does know his location and his RSO status - he lives in the little town of Weleetka - several miles from the scene and may not even have a vehicle - he has only been out of Work-Release a few weeks. He may even be wearing a GPS or a home monitor ankle bracelet, don't know?

My Opinion

Maybe more will come to light after the vigil earlier tonight. People could remember things or have seen this guy in other places. Maybe their memories were jogged being at the scene as to where they were that Sunday evening.

Did anyone think about going to the gas stations in the area with the POI's sketch?

As far as "Creech" is concerned, he is such an obvious subject that I think if he were involved LE would have been all over him. Also, someone at TOPIX implied that 'Creech' was in jail at the time of the murders. (Not prison, but jail). They implied he was in a county jail because he had broken his probation / parole by leaving town to help a relative that had damage done to their home in another town. I have no idea if this is true but, I do remember it being discussed.

Hi Yellow Dawg~
I believe that it has been reported that Rosser said, the authorities think the girls made it to the bridge and were on their way home when they were killed. I also believe that it was said, the girls were facing the killer when they were both shot. There were not reports of the girls running.

LE has not been very forthcoming about information and what I posted above is purely from my memory. And trust me, that is not saying a lot. :rolleyes:

Hi Ruflossn:
Thanks for the information. I wasn't on this site in the very beginning and so I'm sure I've missed a lot. I'm just trying to think of any scenario that hasn't already been explored.

RE: post 375, too long to copy:
Very thoughtful post, Flower. Good ideas.

I wonder if this killer had a penchant for taking target practice with two guns at once: one in each hand. I saw a fellow on TV the other day who could take aim at two targets spaced about ten yards apart and shoot both guns at the exact same split second. Slow-motion showed both targets hit a precisely the same moment, dead-on. Takes a lot of practice to do something like that.

I also agree that the killer may have seemed slightly familiar to the girls, since it appears they didn't try to run. Must have been a real quick-draw, too.

Even if this is one killer, acting alone, someone should remember who they have met who has practiced or bragged about this type of shooting ability.

I don't think he has cut his hair. Took too long to grow it, it's part of who he is. As you said, he probably stays where he blends in. Plenty of long-haired, indian-looking dudes in south Texas or Mexico. Maybe he headed south.

JMO
Susan

Yellow Dawg~
This killer (or killers) has been profiled as a disorganized killer with some characteristics of an organized killer. You can google the above terms and read what that means exactly. I find studying the psyche of this kind of person interesting. Personally, I believe there was only one murderer. I also think that once the DNA results are back from the lab, this case will be solved. I am still confused about who comprised the list of
witnesses and exactly how many witnesses were involved. I have read a lot about this case and pray daily that it will one day be solved.

It is so sad...............

Yellow Dawg~
This killer (or killers) has been profiled as a disorganized killer with some characteristics of an organized killer. You can google the above terms and read what that means exactly. I find studying the psyche of this kind of person interesting. Personally, I believe there was only one murderer. I also think that once the DNA results are back from the lab, this case will be solved. I am still confused about who comprised the list of
witnesses and exactly how many witnesses were involved. I have read a lot about this case and pray daily that it will one day be solved.

It is so sad...............

That was interesting reading. Which category would a grudge killing fall into?

Me too, FlowerChild. Me too.
good night everyone. Try not to dream of this.

That was interesting reading. Which category would a grudge killing fall into?

A grudge killing? I am sure that I have no idea. Reading up on all this is a new thing for me. I read the internet and I am reading a book on the subject. When I have time, I will look in to the grudge killing theory.

Personally, again, I think the girls (or girl) somehow knew the killer, they did something that ticked him off, in extreme anger, he shot and killed both of them. I think he will be young and I think he will have a criminal background. At the very least, I think he will have a past that involves drugs. I think the thing that he wanted from the girl (or girls) was sex. Maybe he had sexually abused one of them before? As a single child maybe the young girl was scared and vulnerable but with a friend by her side, she had the courage to stand up to him and rebuff his disgusting advances?

Hopefully, time will tell the true story. There are still so many unanswered questions and please understand that this is my opinion only and I have very few reference points for my opinion.

Have a good night~

A grudge killing? I am sure that I have no idea. Reading up on all this is a new thing for me. I read the internet and I am reading a book on the subject. When I have time, I will look in to the grudge killing theory.

Personally, again, I think the girls (or girl) somehow knew the killer, they did something that ticked him off, in extreme anger, he shot and killed both of them. I think he will be young and I think he will have a criminal background. At the very least, I think he will have a past that involves drugs. I think the thing that he wanted from the girl (or girls) was sex. Maybe he had sexually abused one of them before? As a single child maybe the young girl was scared and vulnerable but with a friend by her side, she had the courage to stand up to him and rebuff his disgusting advances?

Hopefully, time will tell the true story. There are still so many unanswered questions and please understand that this is my opinion only and I have very few reference points for my opinion.

Have a good night~

I agree with your theory somewhat. I don't think sex was the motive though.

You have a good night, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member