Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frogjustfrog brought up a good point about the witnesses and the POI. The witnesses didn't come forward for a few days. So if the witnesses are independent of each other, why were they all delayed in telling LE about the POI?

I think the witnesses LE has for the POI are one group of two or more people. They have no independent verification of this person.

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm will to eat crow if need be, but I think that the truck and POI sketch have nothing to do with this case.
JMO

We only have one person confirmed not to have come forward for four days and LE stated there was good reason for it, but they failed to elaborate. We do not know when the other witnesses came forward or if there was any delay.

AMW FUGITIVE DATA FILE FOR
face_male1_Small.jpg
Unknown Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Paschal-Placker Killer

divider_darkred.gif

Traits & Habits | Possible Locations |
tab_f_traits.gif

Killer has access to guns , Killer may be familiar with rural Okfuskee County
divider_green.gif

Last Seen
Okfuskee County, OK

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/profile.cfm?id=56421#possiblelocations
divider_green.gif

Can AMW get even more of their facts wrong?! I swear I don't trust them at all anymore!!!

It is important to point out that investigators do not think this man is necessarily involved in the murder, but because he was in the area, he may have key information that could solve this case. They hope they can identify the man and get some closure in the case.

This revelation comes one day after cops talked to a man who claims to have seen Oklahoma girls Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Paschal-Placker less than a half hour before they were murdered.

Investigators have talked to this person, who they don't believe is involved in the murder but may shed some light on the minutes just prior to the shocking crime.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=56421 So AMW is now saying that LE already talked to the guy in the sketch?! WTH?!

Originally Posted by Busylady
Do you have a link. I would love to read who the profiler was and what they said.

That came from TOPIX, one non-professional poster. I don't know why it wasn't mentioned to where that bit of info. came from.

Hi Busylady and Tom'sGirl.

The profile came from the website, TOPIX.

Tom'sGirl wrote:
I don't know why it wasn't mentioned to where that bit of info. came from.

It wasn't mentioned for a couple of reasons. First, when I wrote about the profile, it was late last night. I did not read the original request (from Simply sleuthing, I think.) for more info. until this morning. I work on Mondays and did not have the time to answer her post until now. Secondly, I have not yet posted a link, because I am relatively new to Websleuths and I do not have all the rules about linking and copyrighting understood. Give me time, and I will understand the rules and hopefully, I can accomodate others when they ask a question.

As for the profile of this case: It came from the TOPIX website. (As I mentioned above). You can 'google" TOPIX and then type in Weleetka and it will immediately pull up all the threads associated with this crime. There is a lot of nonsense (imo) on the TOPIX site but, occasionally, there will be relevant information. Especially when some of the locals post about the terrain, the mindset etc.......... of the people who live in the area. At this point in my day, I have very little time left to discuss this further but, I will go to TOPIX and attempt to find the page and reference number of what I read as a "profile" of this case. If I do not get to it w/in the next few minutes, I will post the info. later today.

Hopefully that will answer any questions you have about my previous post.
Have a Good Day!

Profiled by who?

Hello~

Here is the information about this case being "profiled".

Forum: Weleetka, Oklahoma
Thread: Hunt For a Killer Underway
Page: 1
Post #: 19

I hope this answers anyones questions about my original post on July 13th
Have a Good Day Everyone and Hopefully this case will be resolved SOON!!!

:)

Well darn was hoping a real profiler had profiled it.

That came from TOPIX, one non-professional poster. I don't know why it wasn't mentioned to where that bit of info. came from.

I know SS I could not understand how scant the article was plus Oh I don't know it just seems like they just put as little as the could up there , why I don't know.

Oh, so the "profiler" was just some Joe-Schmoe from Topix. LOL Figures!

No wonder he has this guy confused with Serial Killers and the profiles which are done on them. There is nothing here to indicate this was done by a SK. Nothing like confusing the topic here by posting theories from other sites!

We only have one person confirmed not to have come forward for four days and LE stated there was good reason for it, but they failed to elaborate. We do not know when the other witnesses came forward or if there was any delay.

Then why didn't the POI exist from day one?

I know SS I could not understand how scant the article was plus Oh I don't know it just seems like they just put as little as the could up there , why I don't know.
This wasn't the only thing they had wrong on their story. I saw several items and it really frustrates me as they used to be dependable. Now, they do not check their facts nor do they actually report what LE has said! It is like they make stuff up out of thin air and publish it! John Walsh went Hollywood and AMW went into the toilet, if you ask me! :mad:

The blame lies with LE. If they cared about this case they could have made sure AMW had the info they needed. This case BELONGS to LE. They are the ones making sure nobody knows what is going on.

Why is AMW still using the 5pm start time for the girls leaving the house? Has Rosser clued anybody in to the fact he thinks the girls left about 4:30? I don't think we should expect AMW to have to watch Greta to get all the facts about this case.

I don't see any killer wanting the victims to be found quickly as it lessens his chance to escape the area.

unless say that's when the cell phone started ringing and he figured he better get out of immediately..knowing the GP only lived a short distance away. then i could see the killer leaving them there in the open instead of hiding them. he didn't have the time.

The blame lies with LE. If they cared about this case they could have made sure AMW had the info they needed. This case BELONGS to LE. They are the ones making sure nobody knows what is going on.

Why is AMW still using the 5pm start time for the girls leaving the house? Has Rosser clued anybody in to the fact he thinks the girls left about 4:30? I don't think we should expect AMW to have to watch Greta to get all the facts about this case.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but AMW has reporters doing exactly what Greta does...report. They are supposed to follow up with LE and it is clear they do not. Yes, OSBI and LE do "own" this case, but AMW is nothing more than a television show reporting on criminals and crimes. They are approached by LE to do certain stories, but then it falls to their reporters to get the stories. This is where the communication is failing miserably. Maybe AMW NEEDS to watch Greta to get their facts!!! :mad:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but AMW has reporters doing exactly what Greta does...report. They are supposed to follow up with LE and it is clear they do not. Yes, OSBI and LE do "own" this case, but AMW is nothing more than a television show reporting on criminals and crimes. They are approached by LE to do certain stories, but then it falls to their reporters to get the stories. This is where the communication is failing miserably. Maybe AMW NEEDS to watch Greta to get their facts!!! :mad:

From my experiece w/AMW if they agree to do a case they send you 'packet' to be filled out, you send it back w/pictures, video, cover page with story including and all facts, it's pretty extensive. We just assisted a local family w/process. I think it is up to whomever is providing the info to AMW..not sure if that is LE or family or what in this case. AMW can only go on the info they are provided. They should however, IMO, double check everything before reporting, it's sad that IIUC there were many mistakes w/their story?

Albert, we don't know that he didn't. We don't know how long it was between the reports of the person and the time the sketch was finished to be released.
This is why I like to refer back to the first videos that were made of the OSBI conferences held at the County Courthouse, days after the murders. It seems, after reviewing them again, that on Wednesday when the conference was held, they hadn't gotten the report of the POI. Then on the conference report they held on Thursday, that information had been called in and the sketch had been drawn.
This leads me to believe that the person who called in the POI made it up. It says he was cleared tho! wow. I guess probably by a polygraph test? Maybe. And is this not the reason polygraphs are usually not used in court? I'm not a professional sluether, so I could be wrong on that, correct me if I am, but it seems I have heard that a cold blooded killer with no conscience at all could easily pass a polygraph. Hmmmmmmmm food for thought. Did GP know the POI? Was it just made up? Who called him in? These are questions I am hoping some day we get the answers to. But for reasons I speak of on Topix, I have my doubts this will ever be solved.
Remember, I have lived here for over 50 years, so I have some pretty serious mindsets.

When the post office puts up a wanted poster by the FBI, the FBI is responsible for the content of the wanted poster. The FBI makes the effort because they care. The FBI wants you to know because they care.

Have you seen a complete time line given out by Rosser? Have you seen a time line given out by Rosser where he states what time the girls left the house and what time they were last seen alive and the approximate time they were killed? When someone is shot in a public place isn't the estimated time of the shooting vital information to the public in case the public might have seen something? Have you heard Rosser give an estimated time of the shootings? Or is this the fault of the reporters for not doing their jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member