Support Thread: Jeff Ashton and Prosecution Team

What a fabulous idea ! They need to know WE all saw them stand up for sweet Caylee. Hmmmm, maybe I should send LDB flowers and JA a bottle of scotch from Caylee ?

Thanks. They have to know that people feel there was a huge miscarriage of justice today and it in no way reflects on anything they did. This jury had a mindset that they weren't going to be convinced of anything.

Many heartfelt thanks for going above and beyond for Caylee. Your hard work did NOT go un-noticed!

Could we do a thank you thread, like this one, and let them know it's here?

The Prosecution did a fabulous job - my heartfelt thanks. This was a travesty!

Having a 'duh' moment here but when we send them thank you cards (which I will) do we put their name on the envelope or just address it State Attorneys Office? Man I feel stupid but my mind has been blank since the NG verdict came in today...

I agree. I think they did a phenomenal job. As did millions of others across the country and even around the world. It's not their fault the jury ruled the way they did. They should be proud of the job they've done.

Thank you for your diligence and honor that you brought to Caylee. Thank you for giving your very best and for never given up. You will always be remembered for fight for justice and truth. May God bless all of you!!!

Having a 'duh' moment here but when we send them thank you cards (which I will) do we put their name on the envelope or just address it State Attorneys Office? Man I feel stupid but my mind has been blank since the NG verdict came in today...
I would also like to know the answer to this, haha

I'm utterly too lazy, but printing out and mailing the support for Jeff thread or the Jeff Ashton is retiring thread would be nice.

I think they did a fabulous job and I hate to see JA retire. So sad what happened today.

Could we do a thank you thread, like this one, and let them know it's here?

We could, but I just thought receiving hundreds of cards in the mail might be uplifting to them at this time. I don't care if they read them, I just want them to RECEIVE them.

Jeff Ashton, is a passionate and powerful prosecutor. Who inspired me to go back to school 3 years ago and never back down from your beliefs. He proved to me that 1 person with enough heart and soul can change the world! I will always be grateful to Mr Ashton and he will continue to be an inspiration toward my education and legal goals

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back